BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL!

Chop Choo. All aboard the Trump Train. Wall is under budget and ahead of schedule!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kelly promises
who cares what she has to say?

That looks incredibly optimistic. But seeing as he's done exactly what he's said he would do so far, I believe it.

Is it possible for them to build tiny holes in the wall for wildlife to pass through or would that compromise the structure entirely?

Solid walls. I'm tired of seeing hard working coyotes being overrun by lazy armadillos.

>this is incredibly optimistic
hah, wall will be done by the end of the year, under budget ahead of schedule.

Hey Trumpeters

Share this on every normie media

Is a huge hit against the old regime

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be

share if you hate obongo.

These Mexishits have been digging drug tunnels into the USA for decades, how is a wall going to stop them.?

The tunnels will now be used for people trafficking for profit.

Would a future democrat president tear it down?

It could be done much faster with chain gangs, niggers and Mexicans could do with learning what a bit of hard work is and repaying society.

Tunnels are very rare.
The most common method is a large truck driving through barren wasteland.
The wall would stop ~50% of the trafficking outright; combined with drones flying in high risk areas at night, you'll probably stop 60-80%

I used to play this, the wall cats gave me a chuckle. Have a (you)

No, once it's up it would be such a waste of money to tear it down whoever tried would lose reelection.

>ahead of schedule

Now we just need it to be under budget.

Do you think theres a tunnel every 10 feet? Tunnels are extremely rare and very slow to build yet can be destroyed in literally less than an hour

>That looks incredibly optimistic. But seeing as he's done exactly what he's said he would do so far, I believe it.
Why? All you need to do is contract a hundred or even thousands local contractors to do a stretch each.

Free good enough? Mexico is paying for it after all.

>implying drug lords want immigrants shitting up their billion dollar industry
If anything they'll make their profits by promising immigrants the tunnels then either locking them in uhaul trucks or collapsing tunnels after collecting money.

Thanks senpai!

Would be an easy way for the government to profit, let them pay to pass through, then arrest them on the other side.

This is the most retarded fucking argument ever.

>Hurr durr its possible to get around the wall so better not build it at all because its just as easy to dig a tunnel as it is to just walking over the border

End yourself you dumb fuck

>Government to profit
Overhead britbro. Cost to apprehend and process would be too great