Turks are white, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, leader of the turks, blue eyes, blonde hair

Turks are white, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, leader of the turks, blue eyes, blonde hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a Turk also

With her Asian boyfriend

Lots of slavix admixture
Read his Wikipedia

People of Turkey are a mix of Turkic (Asian), Whites (Mediterranean) and Arabs.

why are the turks turning away from atatürk's dream of turkey?
they are literally turning back to their old ways of genocide and rape.

To think these fuckers where at one point in the running for joining the EU.

Atatürk was a cryptojew

He wasn't a turk

***and dead.

Just like old Turkey.

didnt the ottoman leadership capture european women and have children with them? i know they had harems

>Sultan been bleachin

wasn't he an ethnic slav?
descended from the christian children stolen from their home and raised under the islamic government

i always thought he was a western agent

Fun fact, the ottomans where probably the biggest slave traders in the world.
you could own a slave in the muslim world up until around 1950.
They where forced by the west to stop slavery.

He was a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

yeah, alot of eastern europeans were enslaved

h
Turkic makes up less than 5% of the turkish gene pool.
They're mostly a mix of anatolian peoples (semites) with greeks (mediterraneans).

The Anatolian peoples were a mix of Indo Europeans and Semites (Phonecians and Arabs)

pic related is a Turk as well
he might not be white, but he still cares more about whites than most of the whites in my country

We are Asian too so...

They're still getting enslaved in some places.

I was reading some genetic studies that support a theory that the reason you find "Aryan" features in some places in the ME is from European slave women

t. raceless mongrel from a shitstain country

keep being jelly subhuman

There's lots of slav admixture because of the Ottoman devshirme, which conscripted Balkan male children to be members of Sultan's personal army.

Conscripted: stolen from their homes and families.

You sound like an Idiot. The turks enslaved, raped and massacred a shit load of whites. Stupid ass cracker

KHAN

>Literally didn't even insult your country/race
>"haha u raceless mongrel"

Is anzu pure?

Nvm

he is right. stop chimping

>Turkic makes up less than 5% of the turkish gene pool.
How did you come up with that number?

An interesting but of trivia concerning Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
The last living woman to have had sex with him just died recently.
That woman, Zsa Zsa Gabor

>Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was born (under the name Ali Rıza oğlu Mustafa) in the early months of 1881, either in the Ahmed Subaşı neighbourhood or at a house (preserved as a museum) in Islahhane Street (now Apostolou Pavlou Street) in the Koca Kasım Pasha neighbourhood in Salonica (Selanik)
>SALONICA

SALONICA
A
L
O
N
I
C
A

I've seen many numbers when it comes to central asian genetic contribution to Turkey, but it's usually around 5%-15%.

AND NOTE that most of it might not even be turkic, it's just broadly central asian. Turks weren't the only group to migrate to Anatolia from Central Asia.

Atatürk was pretty based tbqh.

It's a shame that Turkey's gone all islamist now,

You are mistaken Turks with mongols. These are two different people. Worst part you consider assimilated Mongols as real Turks and compare the facial structure. Today's Turkic nations are mostly assimilated mongols. Kazakhs and Tatars are direct descendants of Golden Horde and Uzbek are Chagatai. Turks, Azeris and Turkmens on the other-hand are much purer in racial sense. I am not claiming that there were no mixing or anything close to that but your claim is based on very weak foundation. Also compare the dna of Turkmens in Turkmenistan and Armenians. It is almost identical. Does that mean Armenians are Turkmens?

>Muslim
>white

T*rkey is the brazil of eurasia. Disgusting mix of arabs, mongols, turkics, greeks, slavs, and who knows what else. Its mostly shitskin, the only "whites" have asian noses.

Asian masculinity back at it again with the hapa meme

>fun fact

Turks WERE white. not so much now.