youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y
amazon.com/Ancient-Fasces-Standard-Caesar-Brooch/dp/B01DOKENXM
greaterglorygoods.com/index.php/product/etruscanroman-fasces-pin/
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/mussolini-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=LMPhZ9VKF6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/mussolini-fascism.asp

an alliance by corporations and the state for the well being of the nation

If you don't agree with me you are a Fascist.
Easy!
Now I can hit you!
Becase fascists are bad.

the opposite of freedom. its having every aspect of your life controlled by someone who smugly insists they know better. commonly defined as extreme right-wing, authoritarian, and intolerant views and/or practices.

A fascism is Hitler.

Trump = Hitler
Fascism = Hitler

Right wing = Fascism

Republican = Right wing

Fascism is a reaction to communist agitation where people start to fear that the liberal state is too weak to stave off communists and so they adopt the same radical tactics as communists in order to fight them.

Read Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism. Very short read, 20-30 pages.

You left out the part when Alt Right killed Republicans. Now a gay is trying to force our young men to go their own way.

The newest buzzword.

^

haha wow nice mental gymnastics.

>yeah im a scumbag but i have to do it because you do magical secret things nobody can prove that are evil

i like it

>smugly insists they know better.
That describes the left. Instead of arguing their position in a debate, they're constantly screeching about the debate being settled. Then they threaten violence if you disagree.

Another retarded, collectivist ideology.
Invented by the italians, a sure sign how shitty it is

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ot1ddKpfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8

>I cant feel free unless I am free to take away others' freedoms

ah, that old argument.

smashculturalmarxism.com/what-is-fascism/

Every decision is made for the people and nation.

The application of marxist dialectic of proletariat against bourgeoise on a national scale. There are proletary nations that have to overthrow the capitalistic system enforced by bourgeoise nations through war, and to achieve this in face of being inferior in resource by having its people unite in the struggle and submit completely to the State. The State is absolute, every facet of public and private life is controlled by the State, steering the energies of the nation towards this historical struggle, led by a charismatic, superhuman leader.

A philosophy and form of government centered around the toxic combination of beliefs...
>might makes right
>my nation is best nation, strong nationalism
>militarism (usually expansionism)
>bootlicking, authoritarianism

A Buzzword now used exclusively to refer to a specific type of totalitarian governance by a bunch of unjustly powerful corporate/political elite (like the EU) but instead of trying to stop churches and let people give in to their vices in order to weaken the populace, the same kind of elite use the church and military might to overtly crush dissent and uses unreasonable sexism to use men to keep women from becoming significant and unreasonable racism to keep minority races from becoming relevant.

It doesn't work because everyone knows what's making them miserable and even retards are smart enough to try to depose it if it got that bad.

Retards believe this even tho every form of government in the history of the world says this shit

>"nobody can prove"
>Communists openly subvert, undermine, and sabotage the nation
>Communists will riot and disturb the peace
wut?
No tolerance for intolerance ring a bell?
Unless your irrational The Leftwing does not have the right nor the freedom to be evil fanatics.
>that old argument
feel free to start an argument.
>its the opposite of freedom
So what? Is freedom some ideal? If you are not wholly and contradictory free then are you really free at all?
Please, defend Freedom as a high ideal which is worth human blood, otherwise consider your opinion discarded.
Why ought we be free?
'Discipline true freedom' t. Plato
>Alt Right killed Republicans
"someone killed someone"
The Alt-Right is a big tent, so is Republicanism, be specific.

>I am become fascist
Is the alt-right so powerful that they are being successful at turning leftist cucks into authoritarian cucks as the first step toward redpilling?
4D chess

Don't let the Goyim know the truth.

The left is authoritarian by nature, Fascism started as a left wing ideology that got associated to the right wing only due to the political and social situation in the interbellum period in Europe

Fascism is everything except ANTIFA apparently.

Serious question: Do the NEET faggot fascists on this board not realize that fascism was btfo in the 20th century even worse than communism was? How can you advocate for this dumb shit given its track record?

amazon link for that pic plz

It's a word you use when someone disagrees with you :^)

Anything I disagree with.

It is traditional.....wait are you appropriating my traditions? Fascist!

Fascism is the ideology of dictator/dictator worship. It is bowing down before the alpha in hopes of being rewarded with his seed. It is the ultimate beta ideology, as the nation becomes bottom bitches to a singular dominate being.

I echo this. The only fashy stuff I find on amazon is strictly antifa.

Do you not realize that not all of Sup Forums is fascist? Unless you're taking the left's definition of it in which case we all fucking are.

serious answer:
far right wing dictatorship, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, violence, militarism, capitalism, basically whats going on in the US right now

accurate as fuck

Anyway there's nothing inherently wrong with a dictatorship. It's just important who the dictator is.

>American education

pathetic

Enjoy your last few days of shitposting before your government throws you in a cell for posting on a Nazi forum

I realize that, but there is a pretty substantial contigency here. Fascism general and nat soc general threads all the time. I saw a strawpoll where like 30-40% of the respondants said they were fascist and another 10-20 said nat soc. And the typical poltard post swastika shit all the time, glorying this dumb shit whether they intend to or not

>leaf
>tumblr filename
mmmhmmmm

>posting a pic from tumblr
>leaf
And that picture makes "antifa" look like true fascists faggot.

>serious answer
>leaf

>And together we form a mighty faggot

>Fascism
>capitalism

A corporate state.

Fascism really depends on the type. As with nearly all political systems there are different types.
Personally I think economic fascism is great but social fascism is not so good.

Having a good, strong leader and a good nation of people who will happily work together for the good of eachother and their country.
Of course, those who don't comply (see: degenerates/cucks) will be sent to reeducation camps.

Man in the high castle does a good job portraying it. "The state" has ultimate power, justice and right are determined by the state, dissidence is not allowed. Everything is done for the state. It's more or less a religious adherence to the state.

Antifa are fascists

i guess nobody took a close look at the dime before.

yes, capitalism is used by fascists to oppress people and keep the power in the hands of the fascists

Evil shit.

Why don't you go into the archive and look at some of the /fsg/ threads?

Compared to the welfare state and marxism invented by germans?

Which isn't at all what's going on the USA so I don't really understand how these retarded Antifa or liberal groups keep spouting off "fascist! fascist!" no conservatives or even "alt rights" are blindly following "The State" nor feel enslaved by "The State", at least not anymore so than under previous administrations over the past decades.

ive read it and i still couldnt define fascism

that comes with Kinder

Wrong. In the Fascist ideology, which is largely derived by Marxist theses, capitalism is something that must be destroyed since it represents another center of power within the nation other than the State, and because it's the pillar on which the bourgeoise nations built their system to oppress the proletary nations.
Fascism seeks, in theory, a "third way", neither communist nor capitalistic to drive the economy, by having the people share their resources to collectively help the State in its struggle.
I know you are just shitposting, but maybe someone is interested in knowing what Fascism is and why it's an ideology as unealistic as Communism is

the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascist

the problem with this is that 'progressives' and regressive leftists have a world view that is completely removed from traditional thought, the society they build will be extremely alien

they only are drawn to authoritarianism because its simply a means to their ends

I get it...compared to status quo Trump is a pretty big step towards fascism
>strong nationalism
>populist
>strongman style govt
>lack of respect for immigrants/outsiders/minorities
>vows military expansion, while also vowing to keep other nations in their place
>vows to keep social services in tact

I mean, i was in a thread the other day where poltards were reveling in the fact that Trump seems to be..."like some sort of social nationalist", which got plebty of keks and applause. So its not really out of left field for liberals to be saying this shit imo

That's because Mussolini was not a philosopher, he was a man of action and a politician. The various definitions of the Fascist ideology came way after he had become the Prime Minister (for all the talk about being the Supreme Leader, he wasn't even the head of state), so they are all more or less artificial, especially considering the radical differences between its earlier stages and its actual realization as a political force.

If you want to learn about fascism check out these threads

Well, historically Fascist or right-wing authoritarian regimes mostly came through power after the left had alienated the people from itself through political violence, so those Antifa guys are making whoever the next Hitler will be a huge favor

Real fascism not the retarded modern definition bases it's self on a few principles:

The faults of democracy. As in modern democracy is a shit.
Turning sheep into lions. As in rather than have the populous of a nation dumb and feeble you seek to make them strong, smart and independent so you need not babysit them.
Preservation of ones people and identity. Self explanatory

Thats what fascism is. In all do technicality it doesn't even need to be autoritharian with the exeption of it's implementation.

thanks for the info. good to know Hitler wasnt actually a fascist.

Fascism is mussolini's failed bullshit. It had some great elements but the economic ideas need some work. Id prefer a more capitalist and pragmatic system. The idea of making your nation completely self sufficient and minimizing trade with other countries is just a losers game.

This.

If we go by that definition a lot of fascist states where not that fascist. As most used protectionism with a dislike for central banks.

Fascism isn't necessarily radical isolationism, but it does tend to emphasise not being overly dependant on other nations where you don't have to.

This puts you in a position where you can't be bullied about your natural gas supply, for example.

SO all the liberal protesters. got it.. liberals are facists.

Of course, like in reality a lot of Communist states weren't that Communist. That's because they are both ideologies with no consideration for reality, stemming from German Idealism
You cannot have Fascism and capitalism together, they are antithetical.

>Fascism
>Insignia is literally a faggot

This should help you understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y

>amazon link for that pic plz
>I echo this. The only fashy stuff I find on amazon is strictly antifa.

I also need soss.

The fasces symbol is part of America's decor and should be celebrated.

Or more like the fact that fascism was used as a catch 'em all term.

A lot of fascist parties didn't even give a fuck about those economic ideals. Some where against them even.

a fasces is literally a bundle of sticks

think about it

Look real closely. I'm laughing at how dumb people are right now.

Surrounded by rampant f Klee faggotry of unparalleled proportions. My sides orbit intensifyingly.
>>God bless America muthafukka!

fascism is when a frustrated balding elementary teacher get tired of this shit and gets full tyler durden

>Or more like the fact that fascism was used as a catch 'em all term.
Yeah, that's also it
>mfw someone calls Pinochet "Fascist"

I want a fashy pin...

>lack of respect for immigrants/outsiders/minorities
I do not understand how people can honestly believe this.
I understand that plenty do believe this, that doesn't help me understand how.

FOUND IT!
amazon.com/Ancient-Fasces-Standard-Caesar-Brooch/dp/B01DOKENXM

greaterglorygoods.com/index.php/product/etruscanroman-fasces-pin/

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before it spread to other European countries. Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

fascism is merger of government and corporations.
that means TPP, witch Trump oposes, is fascism.
but kikes, witch are pushing for TPP, are calling Trump fascist..

we are living in twilight zone now.
this will get really ugly..

If fascism is left-wing, what is the right-wing equivalent

Fascism to them is, "anyone not progressive".

Where did this retarded definition of Fascism come from? That's wrong both ideologically and historically
Right/Left is a meaningless dichotomy that only made sense when it was first used, which is in the French revolutionary parliament at the end of the XVIII century

You're government and corporate funded trustfund art students who are supported by celebrities and billionaires like Soros. Do everyone a favor and drink bleach you self-unaware retard.

Hitler was totally fascist. He wasn't a capitalist.

right-wing?? I wonder (((who))) edited that in??

"Fascism" is the most whored word out there, having been used for decades to refer to whatever is considered ugly politically down to the point that it barely means anything.

Is that keanu reeves?

I always thought a fascist was someone who used violence to silence any political opposition.

Pretty ironic, given these "anti-fascists" we're seeing everywhere.

is mussolini as glorified in italy as my dad makes him out to be

>sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/mussolini-fascism

This. Essentially Fascism allows people to prosper individually as long as it also prospers the state. The state in most cases should then represent the people. So by proxy everyone supports the people. (this is not always the case).

Leftists on the other hand are confusing Authoritarian with Fascism.

Historically, Fascism ended up being right-wing due to the sociopolitical landscape of Europe at the time it became prominent, so it's not that wrong.
He's highly divisive, but most would say that he wouldn't have been that bad if he hadn't allied with Hitler, and that at least back then the trains were always on time

Fascism was literally invented by Mussolini and Hitler. They explicitly supported and based their vision on Right Wing politics taken to the extreme.

palingenetic populist ultra nationalism

t. roger griffin

>implying generic fascism exist
>implying the concept of generic fascism as laid out by roger griffin in his attempt to create a common fascist core isn't instead merely useful in a heuristic sense; a lens through which to view other extremist movements

The 14 signs of fascism is written by a literally who, who genuinely thinks Nazis were actual fascists.

Just listen to this music, it has the answer: youtube.com/watch?v=LMPhZ9VKF6g