Why is the mainstream news calling Milo a white supremacist/white nationalism?

Why is the mainstream news calling Milo a white supremacist/white nationalism?

I've never seen anything like that from him but I don't pay attention to him much either.

Can a knowledgeable user inform me on this matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/26/milo-white-nationalism-is-not-the-answer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the mainstream media is full of shit

thats it

>(((mainstream news)))

Because now anyone that a liberal ever called racist is a white supremacist

Milo sucks black dicks - but since he observes the bell curve and doesn't believe in abortion or wage gap etc. that makes him Hitler or something

he's a greco-judean homosexual who exclusively fucks black men
ergo: white supremacist

i think you should go watch his videos and make up your own mind

that is, after all, the problem to begin with. too many people taking someone else's word for it and letting OTHER PEOPLE'S BIASES dictate their opinion.

this man cares about women, that is why he is so anti-feminist. he cares about black people too, and is staunchly anti black lives matter because of this.

>milo
>not a white nationalist

user?

>Milo is a flaming homosexual
>I even think he has a black bf and such.
He couldn't be the furthest thing from a White Supremacist. If this fag is legit, he seems to have the common sense that Islam is anti homo sex so is just acting rational regarding that fact.

that's the narrative

If you are against the liberal narrative, you are a white supremacist nazi bigot.

He doesn't fit what they like. According to Cuck News Network, you can't be gay and rightwing apparently

Modern journalism is based on outrage and fabrication. They can't handle an immigrant, Jewish gay conservative who loves black cock.

>Why do leftists lie?

What else can they do?

All it takes to be a white nationalist is to speak out against the ideals of the left, have light skin and a dick.

He's a gay jew who fucks primarily niggers, and openly denounces WN. But they're mainstream media

He is a nigger loving gay Jew libertarian leaning neo-con, he is anti feminist but isn't even nationalist or a white supremacist. The left is just doubling down on the most retarded lies to justify violence to silence all opposing speech and views. I would be surprised if his protesters knew a single stance he takes on any issue.

jews

Good point but that reddit formatting ruins it. You have to go back.

The freaks are in their death penalty thores and trying to grasp at anything that makes them relevant. They are basically protesting against their own demise. It's funny as fuck imho, but they ain't seen nothing yet.

I can't fucking wait for the right wing death squads that are inevitable.

Doesn't he have a black boyfriend?

Thanks for your replies. I do remember him having sex with black guys.

This also reminds me of a sign I saw at the UC Berkley protest: "Homos against fascist", hmm what did the protestors mean by this.

What is wrong with these leftist? I feel like 10 years ago, these cucks wouldn't have protest against someone like Milo.

Where ever he goes, there's civil unrest, rioting, fights. Per CNN, he's an extremist

Because if they successfully label him as a white supremacist/white nationalist, the blue-pilled will never ever listen to his views. They've been programmed to believe that to even listen to a white supremacist/white nationalist would make them bad.

Sadly this. People don't want to think anymore, and most people aren't capable of thinking critically. It's easy to wrap your head around "good vs evil - give everything to everybody open borders yada yada" and it's virtuous and ego-boosting at the surface.

die?

Makes sense. I wonder if some of these people are going to start waking up soon?

Because he is.
Milo is just a persona to cater to gullible young college students.

>Why is the mainstream news calling Milo a white supremacist/white nationalism?

hmmmm maybe because most of his followers are pol and alt tards?

And how does that make Milo a white supremacist/nationalist? It literally takes a few seconds of Googling to shut down that narrative entirely.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/26/milo-white-nationalism-is-not-the-answer/

Alright, I'm seriously interested. Please show me evidence that he's any of these things.

Enlighten me

By the way, we're currently on the best time line.