Why IS The Alt-Right Such Pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-474-arrests-in-california-human-trafficking-sting/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-police-arrest-474-rescue-28-sexually-exploited-kids-article-1.2962303
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean?

The media will vilify and destroy anyone who ever tries to fight back.

Why should anyone be punched in the face?

Isn't "alt-right" just a buzzword for that faggot Milo and his political buddies?

For saying things that liberals don't like.

Fuck off pedophile

t. dogfucker

then why don't we fight back but dress in Hillary Memorabilia before fighting?

t. Child molester

I'll have you know I'm a cat person

We'd still get arrested.

I'm a catboy person, myself.

thought and speech "crime", according to liberals.

clearly you've never owned a cat, cats are for petting not anything involving a tongue
A catboy blowjob is considered sexual torture and it's use in interrogation is grounds for a war crime hearing in 62 countries

Fortunately for you, the leftist media loves mentally diseased faggots, so you're safe.

Global rule 13, do not use avatars.

Because they can only be really tough Nazis behind a keyboard. Socially awkward autists that don't have much experience interacting with the real world.

Ignore all calls to violence, Report all shills

Honestly I think it's better for the alt-right to face persecution by the media and SJWs, they should be courageous but peaceful resistance is very powerful in a democracy.

If democracy goes, however, all bets are off.

I wish they didn't.
>lewding catboys
What kind of monster do you think I am?

Hello, avatar-kun.

>not suckling a cats sweet nubbed cock

>not chimping and screaming like a wild animal at a communist protest means I'm a pussy

I have a job and a lot to lose, if everyone was as dumb as Antifa our civilization would disintegrate

I fully support the state using extreme violence to suppress rioting middle class teenagers though, everyone of these stunts convinces more normal people what must be done to them

random violence has never been the approach of the right wing, when we come for you, its with tanks and soldiers.. and helicopters

Alt-right here. I'm 6'4", ripped, with a 9 inch cock. Nobody would ever DARE punch me in the face.

>99
kek wills it, faggots. no more catboy-pedo-murder fetish for you.

I don't think you can throw around the word "pussy" when you guys mostly fight women or kids and on the rare occasion you actually attack an adult man you open with a sucker punch when you're already like 20 on 1.

Canada was a mistake

Because they're fundamentally reactionary, and I don't mean that as a euphemism for right-wing, I mean that their entire philosophy is based on reaction. The alt-right is purely a reaction to what they view as the dominance of far left liberal communists who are also "the real fascists" (they're too politically illiterate to see how ridiculous this sounds). This is why they schizophrenically flip-flop from fascists to libertarians to liberals on a moment's notice. What makes them even worse is that, on top of being reactionary to the point of incoherence, they're too chickenshit to actually admit what they are. They'll pride themselves on being "fashy" and spout racist rhetoric, but whenever they're accused of being fascists and racists they cower and claim these descriptions they pride themselves on are slanderous accusations, sometimes deflecting these accusations on their accusers. They can only define themselves as being opposed to liberals, in the process letting themselves be defined by the very liberalism they claim to despise, becoming just as insufferable.

there is a key difference here, Trump supporters are going to hear a speech so they are not in a mob mentality. Antifa faggot are going with the intention of violence and already in a mob mentality, but if it keeps happening there will be Trump supporters showing up with the intention of violence in large groups and then you will get your asses beat

Age? Do you have a harem of college sluts? I can be your eunuch.

>They'll pride themselves on being "fashy"
Literally no one has every called themselves "fashy"

can you faggots please protest near where I live?

you're a limp-dick whimpering dog... don't kid yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>this goy thinks the establishment is on his side.

top laff

> Sup Forums called libtards pussies non-stop
> libtards triggered
> started being violent
> political suicide
> even commoners started thinking twice about who's the bad guy
> OMGWHATDO

Friendly reminder that these breads are nothing but bad attempts to do what we already did to them. Sup Forums is a board of peace and an intelligence agency, not enforcers.

We are all Diamond Dogs

well written analysis, but I think you on confusing terms and conflating groups

you described at "alt-lite" to a T, the Paul Joseph Watsons, Gavin, Lauren, Cernovitch, etc

the meme of cuckservatives and alt-lite people calling Antifa fascist pisses me off to no end THEY ARE C O M M U N I S T

the real alt-right are openly fascist, and know what that means, we are locked in an eternal struggle with communists for the soul of the west as neo-liberal democracy dies. The only place we waffle is economics desu senpai

when the military/police turn on as as hard as academia, media, and institutional bureaucracies, we'll know it

that is the point where our options become flee, start armed resistance, or die

He has a cute penis, no homo.

I think the left wants us to holocaust them. They need anguish to survive. Maybe Trump winning wasn't enough.

No such thing as the alt-right, it's just a term made-up by the extreme left to cover up the fact that their ideology has alienated huge amounts of people from the entire political spectrum.
You're projecting not everyone is a spineless contrarian faggot like yourself. There isn't one political group that opposes you that keeps flip-flopping between fascist, libertarian, and liberal ideologies. The truth is that all those groups disagree with you independently and you are in the minority. Can't wait until you guys try your bullshit with actual right wingers instead of normies and women

Shariablue inciting violence.

remember, if you go in, there are others of us who worry for you and it snowballs. So stay away and stay safe.

Sage and report

cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-474-arrests-in-california-human-trafficking-sting/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-police-arrest-474-rescue-28-sexually-exploited-kids-article-1.2962303
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html

It's great, Antifa will be labelled a terrorist group by the end of the year and normies will think lefties are unstable, delusional and fanatical.

>when the military/police turn on
Well, let's see. They already stand back and let Trumpcucks get their asses handed to them, time and time again. Did it through most of his rallies during the campaign too. Yet they can't get it through their thick skulls that cops are part of the machine.

Len is not for lewd.

Why DO your English so bad?

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

there is no alt right outside virgins with frog avatars on the internet

the only IRL alt right person i can think of is richie spencer. The people at the Milo speech were just /r/le_donald memesters

alt right have something to lose, the antifa/anarchists have nothing and are not held accountable.

Thanks for helping my point. The alt-right is so flimsy as a movement it can't even decide if it exists or not. A couple of questions, though:
1. When you say "you guys" who exactly are you referring to?
2. What's with the fixation on accusing people who criticize the alt-right of psychological projection? I've seen it a lot with the alt-right types and I can't help but think it's just a cheap way to accuse someone of being a hypocrite without having to prove anything or make any kind of argument of actual substance.

t. balding manlet

Because when we commit justifiable homicide we get arrested.

Seriously, when I was learning to shoot we had to listen to lectures over what to do during your arrest, criminal trial, and civil trial, inevitable no matter how clear the case for all red-blooded Americans (i.e. not rioters).

They are cucks of the highest order... insecure white males.. just look at Milo, Gavin and Richard Spencer

>The "alt-right" admits they are nazis

>Yet they can't get it through their thick skulls that cops are part of the machine.
They've been that way for years. You should see the threads were idiots spout off about civil war 2 and how the army and police will somehow join with them when they rise up out of their basements to waste all the commies and usher in the 4th Reich. I don't think they'll ever learn.

WHITE POWER

>yo fuck da police
>fukin machine MAAAAAAAN

kek ok Antifa, whatever you say

police take orders, hierarchy and respect for duty are right wing values. the problem is the city and state administration

>Milo
>Gavin
>AltRight
wrong

Also Spencer is brave as fuck to publicly be doing what he's doing, love him or not. Normal people don't like that he got punched and are surprised by how normal and likable he is.

Off of memeland irl, normies aren't avidly anti-Spencer, you cucko

The cuck mayor ordered them not to act.

If shit hits the fan, I doubt they'll side with the people who chant in the streets for dead cops.

>army and police will somehow join with them
I know. It's fucking pathetic. It's almost like...well, like they've never had any social interaction outside of the internet..

>I doubt they'll side with the people who chant in the streets for dead cops.

You're in for a shock, young man.

...His comment did not help your point at all. But then again you had no point whatsoever, just some random rambling with god knows how many inaccuracies in it.

Welcome to Sup Forums though, don't worry I'm sure YOU will be the one who brings it down with your mighty arguments (no you won't).

You know, you should really rename that jpg. It looks so generic one might think you randomly selected it from a bunch of pre packed images for shilling. Also stop appropriating other peoples smears. It's like us starting to call you Nazis, it doesn't work because obviously you're communists which while similar is quite different.

You call us Nazis because quite a few of us are center right/right wing. We call you cucks because you love to be cucked.

The alt-right doesnt even like Milo because hes likes taking that BBC so its a tag they used to label him but now that tag refuses to accept labeling him

what are you on about m8

>kek ok Antifa, whatever you say

I'm not Antifa, but I have been arrested and lightly put through the system. Didn't have any issue with it; I deserved it(dui) and cooperated. But if you retards think these guys are turning down a sure job to fight in some losing "revolution", you're sadly mistaken. Cops don't fuckin do what they do because of "conservative values", they do it for a fucking paycheck(and a bit of a power trip, in many cases). They don't give a single FUCK about you or America.

He's nuts. Just look at the comment below yours.

Im fascist

Oh really?

What makes you so sure?

The Crew
The Jew
No Clue
Poo in Loo

English isn't your first language, I take it?

It's like us starting to call you Communists, it doesn't work because obviously you're nazis which while similar is quite different.

You call us Communists because quite a few of us are center left/left wing. We call you cucks because you love to be cucked.

You're nuts.

just because youve lost your humanity doesnt mean everyone else has

>You're nuts.
Not an argument. How so?

That doesn't look like a room full of Bernie supporters.

These cucks literally have a 5 step process
>1.NAZIII NAZI NAZIIIII
>2.Soros shill chants
>3.Assault citizen/cop
>4.Usually get BTFO'd unless theres a shitload of em against like 4 or 5 guys
>5.Cry when the cops (whom they were calling facists, nazis, etc.) dont do what they want
You'd be hard presses to find an event with Antifa where this doesnt happen at least once

The "alt-right" isn't a thing. It's textbook newspeak. Not surprised that Sup Forums doesn't realize this though.

>just because youve lost your humanity doesnt mean everyone else has

That is a very naive way of thinking, if you want to survive.

I know rite... it looks like a room full of Trump supporters.. how strange

Except it wasn't them we wanted "civil war 2" it's your side who is screaming for it frothing at the mouth for quite some time. People here aren't calling for it they are merely predicting how stuff will go down when you manage to finally break "the machine" as you call it.

A great many people on the right do not want to destroy the system, they do not want to do away with the law and rules. Which means they are actively trying to avoid going outside of them. It is you who wants to do away with it and conjure up armed conflict and you seem to be convinced you will have groups like the military on your side, who specifically stay outside of this to avoid breaking the system because that much would be inevitable.

People you have attacked, insulted, derided and whom make it pretty clear they actually support the system, somehow would magically side with you when you are doing away with the rules and inhibitions of society as you are doing now, really?

You think all cops are just sociopaths.

It's a stupid viewpoint and it's pointless to argue it.

meant for

Can't you shills even come up with your own arguments, ignoring how you use them all wrong your response hardly even makes sense.

Brain is not your first organ, I take it?

t's actually kinda sad. Like don't they do any kind of training at CTR or do they just stick you infront of a monitor and go "say some things that you think would upset a nazi"

I didn't say that; I said they're gonna look out for theirs first. You're not offering them a paycheck, a pension, benefits, or a pension. Just some vague concept of "freedom". Sorry, but 9 out of 10 men will go with the first offer.

false consciousness.. and from a German no less...

Once again, you are turning this entire thing on it's head. It isn't them who want to break the system, do away with democracy and free speech and basically install a communist oligarchic dictatorship, it is you. You are right now claiming somehow all those institutions who exist to protect the system and who largely stay out of it to avoid escalating would not just not react to YOUR civil war/violent revolution but would actively support it.

Sup Forums HAS realized this before it even became popular, user. We had countless breads about it. We're just swarming with newfags lately.
> can't find recent activity meme

Whoops, I said pension twice. I really like being a union cuck I guess.

Yeah okay, this is just bad bait at this point.

you fuck cats?
what the fuck canada

Once again, you are turning this entire thing on it's head. It isn't them who want to break the system, do away with democracy and free speech and basically install a fascist oligarchic dictatorship, it is you. You are right now claiming somehow all those institutions who exist to protect the system and who largely stay out of it to avoid escalating would not just not react to YOUR civil war/violent revolution but would actively support it.

cognitive dissonance