So uhhhh my gf just texted me this and she isn't picking up my phone calls... what should I do bros?

So uhhhh my gf just texted me this and she isn't picking up my phone calls... what should I do bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C U C K E D

U

C

K

D

Call up an ex to fuck justin case

lol

I swear i saw this thread last week

Canadian cucks always talking about their cuck kings named Justin.

>lying on the internet

literally 100% positive chance she is cheating if this is real

Pick her up

This is the only dignified option for you right now, OP

Why are faggots so gullible? This is obvious b8.

>nothing will happen
fact that she says this means it already did

Pick her up or dump her now.

You want the real man answer? Honestly, you're probably too much of a pussy to do this but... never speak or text her again. She's dead to you. Never give her a second thought.

Want t know why this is devastating? It's because it's what women do to men whenever they feel like it. Just as the wind blows.

If they can coldly destroy you in their hearts within a seconds why are you such a dumb little pathetic puppy dog?

Reading this text. You posting this here. You have no shame. As if there was any other possible answer to this question. You must be a shot poster. But let's face it, you're not...

Sad. user lost his way. Sup Forums will teach him how to win again. His grill is ripping him off in trade.

You should stop posting fake pics on the internet for the (You)s.

next time you should have given the ex-boyfriend a black sounding name without being too obvious, something like Anthony, or Elijah...

guaranteed double the replies you have now

GIVE UP AND FIND ANOTHER ONE

THERE ARE PLENTY

BE MORE OF A MAN WITH THE NEXT ONE

DON'T ALLOW WOMAN TO CONTROL OR MANIPULATE YOU OR THEY WILL KNOW YOU ARE WEAK

DO NOT BE WEAK

Bait

youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8

For you, cuck.

YES DO THIS THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE

SHE IS TESTING YOU MORON

obviously fake but if not the fucking leaf is right

>literally 100% positive chance she is cheating if this is real
This

Go fuck one of your exes or just any random slit. Take some pics or video. Show her tomorrow and then break up and never speak to her again

>1 post by this id

Also the resolution of the pic is shitty. You didn't do that screencap.

Only 2 options:

>Pick her up
>Call up an ex to fuck

>Using the millennial period (....)
You fucking deserve it kiddo, hope his semen don't stink when you go down on her the next day you beta faggo

Your shit will be on the porch when you return. Your pussy is rotten and I hope you die of nigger aids. Tell Jack I said hi.

>ameriturds still use sms

Google "Cuck"

Become one

Kill both then yourself for being a cuck.

Pick her up and beat her ass

Yep this is it. Move on OP. Sorry.

Fake

I swear I've seen this photo on tens of times over multiple years

>allowing your girlfriend to be in any form of contact with an ex

You are already a cuck.

I don't want her to think I don't trust her. Anyways even if she does cheat on me with Justin, we will still be together in the end so who really wins?

>>ameriturds still use sms
Yep, iPhones are the only encrypted way of sending messages. The rest of you dumbasses are getting spied on by multiple governments.

Justin wins

this was posted a week or two ago

sage this shit

You can fuck my girl, grab her ass, cum in her mouth, make her call you daddy, but at the end of the day if she is sleeping in my bed who really wins?

Does Jack have a bigger cock than you?

This

>I don't want her to think I don't trust her. Anyways even if she does cheat on me with Justin, we will still be together in the end so who really wins?

He does. He'll get to do her whenever he wants without dealing with her emotional bullshit or having to do boyfriend things.

Meanwhile, she'll go through guilt, be more emotionally unstable, and it'll be shitty to be around her. He wins if you don't go and pick her up.

Sage and reported. This is the exact same shit posted a few days ago.

GTFO Shill. Jack is a Chad, and you are a manlet who lies.

Tell her it's over then block her.

100% serious.

>being this much of a cuck without a canada flag

Throw her shit out on the street, change the locks, hit the gym, delete facebook.