Atheism

Why can't you fags realize atheism is unstoppable. Every Millennial, every Gen Z and beyond are Atheists. Religion will die out by 2050.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mj_mRiEN2Q
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD GOYIM

Because Atheism that is arrived at by a genuine series of statistical and logic oriented claims is rare, just like defenses for Science.

The Leftists are still idolaters like the religious Right, their faith in science and technology is as unfounded and unthinking as your average evangelical or muslim.

Science and Atheism (or at least probabilistic atheism) are genuinely more supported systems than religion or ritual but the Left doesn't understand how they work. They just like to think that they're system of belief is above someone else's.

Science should be left to the scientists, politicians and laymen and shills shouldn't have their first amendment rights extend to there.

Doubt it. There will always be retards out there

>posting atheism in new Bethlehem
Shiggy

Early Gen Z (1997) I can a test to this as most of the Students were Atheist and general nonbelievers college is no different many tears are crying over Trump on my Facebook feed

Literally no one ever said that.
Sagan was a fag, and I'm glad he died.

tfw athiest but getting into meditation

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys

Atheism is a religion.

>posting (((sagan)))

Christians worshiping the magical man are a much much smaller problem than Athiests worshiping the state

>unstoppable
>population decreasing and projected to lose 2% of their % of global population by 2030
ooook

Except you don't understand atheism.

Atheism is simply the lack of religion, you are putting all of us into this box of blind believers of science magazine articles.

And just because I believe more the big bang over God's seven days, doesn't mean I blindly believe in the big bang which is a concept that many people can't seem to get.

>Skewed Research

Everybody dies faggot except he died knowing he there wasn't an afterlife

Atheism has no strategy, you fucking retard. Islam will kick your ass.

>implying the white west represents the whole world
>implying athiests aren't globaly dying out due to low birthrates
>implying christains are
>implying all those hispanics having 10 kids aren't christian

just face it, irreligion is what turned the west degenerate.

>Implying these Muslims won't turn into atheists
>its happening in Sweden with second generation immigrants

Sagan is a fraud.

Not beginning a Pagan

everywhere, but I like that particular one very dearly.

explain

No its not

Islam will be the future and you can't see it yet.
Religion isn't going extinct at all, if anything it will become more prominent than it is now in many European countries since the natives who aren't religious aren't having many kids.

Fuck your degenerate (((atheism))) and FUCK YOU

All of this. Your average atheist couldn't explain string theory or understand a fraction of the knowledge that is required to "know" how the universe expanded. Instead they believe in their profets (scientists) and unflinching defend their holy texts without ever reading them.

Humanity will die by abortion? Sounds like divine retribution to me.

Ooo I'm a Millennial that believes is various forms of spirituality. Religion is cancer but Atheists is just as arrogant position to hold on the opposite side of the spectrum

Quick Rule: anyone claiming to say they have figured it out are only coddling their ego, nothing more.

you can be both an atheist and not give a shit about Trump. I just hope Betsy DeVos gets rejected

>profets

How the fuck did that happen?

God is real. Religion is very archaic and needs to be updated though. Atheists are indisputably some of the worst and most self righteous piles of shit on the planet.
>yfw OP sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

Are you.. Are you OK? Not hit in the head or anything?

your hatred of atheism and intellectual honesty never fails to suprise me, i would say well done but im afraid you wont see the sarcasm in it and actually think you are doing a good job.

>Religion is cancer
Cancer kills. Atheism, therefore, is cancer. Architecture is hair, I guess.

>atheism is unstoppable. Every Millennial, every Gen Z and beyond are Atheists

We shall see.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mj_mRiEN2Q

Irreligion is what made the West great in the first place. Without the Age of Enlightenment and the rise of liberalism in the same century, the world would be radically different. Before that Europeans weren't even on par with the Gunpowder Empires.

Without liberalism and freedom of religion, the US wouldn't even exist. The US was founded on liberalism, as Washington and Franklin said themselves, and not on Christianity.

>knowing he there wasn't an afterlife
I'm sure he feels like a dope now that he's sitting on Satan's lava molten dildo forever.

But you still believe in the Big Bang occurring, that is your alternative to the Creation Myth. That is still your best answer, and it's a pretty shitty answer that's about as "real" as the religious texts are.

I'm not religious btw, just like playing devils advocate when it comes to these conversations because its more fun than arguing from the atheist's perspective.

Now you listen to me you stupid little immature piece of crap, atheism is in and of itself and admission of the existence of God. You cannot deny that something exists without first acknowledging that it exists. You people have to be the stupidest creatures on the face of this planet.

atheism kills? i have a hard time understanding where you are on the religious scale, theist? atheist? troll?

propably the last 2.

>it's all just from one thing, I swear
US is shit, it's based on calvinism, liberalism and social experimentation. It has its perks, but soon it will be dead as a global power.

The Age of "Enlightenment" only made people more savage and backward thinking. It's basically a cult.

I could just as easily point that picture at you, you fucking idiot. There will probably never be evidence for either side of the equation, but I'd much rather be friends with a Christian than a greasy fedora faggot like yourself.

>Flat Earth
next thing you will tell the sun revolves around the earth

It's honestly a real shame that Sagan has begun to bear the brunt of Fedora/Athiests memes rather than Dawkins and the like.

Carl Sagan was a proper scientist who did good work unlike black science man and the other meme blokes.

Atheists don't get kids. It kills societies. In Poland, Israel and Russia there will be drastic demographic changes in the next 50 years because of this.
>what side are you on
Why do I need a side?

>USA was founded on no religion
>more than 80% of its population that built it where Christian

Oh really? The religious freedom clause is in there to prevent the government from imposing its will on the people, religion still played a major part in America.

Atheism is fine, but staying an atheist is stupid. Next step is logical theism kiddo

Sagan was aesthetic as fuck. Also he was a Jew, so fuck him.

>Light pollution ruins the night sky. Somebody used that as a fitting comparison.

It rotates over the Earth.
Our Sun is a small luminary as described in the Bible and other scriptures like the Vedas.

exactly

gnosticism is the ultimate truth. accept christ and his teaching and the glory of the eternal universe will be yours. or face eternal oblivion, your choice

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

So you dont want to tell me if you believe in a god or not? just say it like it is.

Also, religion has killed way more societies than atheism ever will, its not a belief system so i dont really see how it even could kill a society.

Atheists only contradict themselves when they say they say the believe in atheism, they only make Science their God, how you be an atheist if you have a God?

Freedom of religion was to prevent persecution of baptists

Aethis niggers, explain pi and phi.

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273

The moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight
mega.nz/#!cogDERwb!wpgTF2sFbsgXx7h3fRMroBsJScGV-wYAHYKvQzNKXnM

Muslims reproduce like rabbits and indoctrinate their kids

But the concept of Atheism (conjoined with Science) is that you support whichever hypothesis currently has the most compelling evidence and has been recreated the most.

See, the idea of the Big Bang is just the most well supported theory about the origin of the universe but that doesn't mean it's an actually well supported theory. A lot of our concepts on it originate from Cosmic Background Radiation and stipulating what it could mean based on its alterations over time.

Most physicists, except for those researching, are indifferent to the Big Bang theory because it doesnt pertain to what they're researching or what they're designing. It's a secret of the universe that scientists understand how little we know about it while leftist laymen worship it since the most they understand about it comes from black science guy and netflix documentaries. They worship exotic sciences like a pantheon of giving deities. Scientists dont but laymen do.

For instance, Laymen have no appreciation for the mechanical marvel that is are gyros but engineers do. Laymen don't understand the nuances of what a wave is vs a particle but physicists do.

>atheism is unstoppable

Literally the best channel on YouTube

Please go shove a banana up your asshole and boil your dick in hot oil to prove to us God doesn't exist or something. kek.

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

>Oy vey don't listen to Christ. He was a bad goy. Don't be a bad goy, join atheism! We have (((science))) so we're really smart!
That's what you sound like you Fin fag.

Your post reads like a shitty Facebook jpg with fuzzy text.

>hating atheists
>when the guy is literally just saying he hates know-it-alls who are actually know-nothings, people who failed the Platonic Test for Wisdom
/lit/ called, they said to read the classics first

The State of French Education

it's really just saying you believe in one less religion than most people, desu.

>if we didn't have anything worth fighting for, wars wouldn't happen

All organized religion is a mindfuck though. Zen is the best path. For inner peace, inquire within.

I'm an atheist but I realize atheism doesn't work for most people. In the wrong hands, it's actually really dangerous. People who would have probably been religious in the past end up drifting towards some kind of religion like SJWism or Islam because they weren't raised religious like they would have been. Christianity is a dream compared to Islam and SJWism. They're a billion times nicer and more peaceful. I'd rather live in a christian country than a mostly atheist country with islam and SJWism.

>Atheists only contradict themselves when they say they say the believe in atheism

They don't say they believe in atheism. They say they are atheists.

>they only make Science their God

Yeh dude, how fucking dumb is it to have a minimum of respect for scientific work. I mean come on, it's not like that's what built our computers, right.

This is my favorite way to piss them off

christianity is poopoopeepee

oh, and there is 0 proof and its insane

way to give me your opinion without actually addressing what i sayd.
When i want your opinion i'll ask for it ok?

>religion has killed way more societies than atheism ever will

>what is dialectical materialism

Just wait until pedogate breaks loose.

>Also, religion has killed way more societies than atheism ever will, its not a belief system so i dont really see how it even could kill a society.
Religious societies have destroyed neighboring societies. This is because they were strong and virile.
Atheism dies like Yugoslavia or USSR. You sound like an underaged kiddo. Why even attempt to compete with religion if you are not going to replace anything it offers? If you can't see what it offers, you should find out, because you'd see what exactly kills atheistic societies.

I know God exists. I have faith that God is indeed, best described by Christianity.

what is population data

But why lie?

He says that shortly before his death. Not such a small GOD now?

Black holes as fiction presents them (and some scientists do) are stupid.
It's just a point of incredibly gravity, it's really straight forward. Only idolaters and would-be religious zealots think that anything special goes on inside a black hole other than shit getting crushed for days.

Any suggestion that there's some violation of the laws of physics is quackery.

Why was Trump so articulate even back then compared to now? His 1991 congressional hearing and this interview make him come off as positively eloquent.

Sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics to prevent people from criticizing you.

"I define myself as believing whatever is the most rational, so even when I believe in something stupid, I'm still more rational"

He was terminally ill leaf

The earth isn't flat idiot

Religions don't say that.

>science built computers, you should respect it

Religion built our societies, you should respect it :)

Well first off you could tell me what it offers that i cant find elsewhere and secondly you can tell me how you could possibly know that a god exists because i would like to know too and lastly i would like you to define faith for me because as i see it, its the reason you give your beliefs when you dont have a better reason, because if you had a better reason you wouldnt say you have faith.

Religion laid the foundation, without it, the west would fall apart (As it is now with the rise of atheism promoting degeneracy).

Not believe but say that that theory has the most evidence at the moment.

The issue with the more exotic discoveries like black holes and dark matter and the big bang is that they're non-entities. They can't be interacted with for testing so they're basically just filler theories based on our best current evidence.

Supporting a hypothesis is not the same as investing emotionally into it as the truth of the world (aka, belief).
Also, why wouldn't you want to support and act on the most rational current assumptions about situations? What's wrong with that.

its irrelevant, thats what it is.

This.
Molyneaux did a good bit about how Atheists often forget that most people aren't quite sharp or mentally reliant enough to accept philosophy and rational compassion as reasons enough to build a society and respect its norms and customs.
You have to have something for the masses to cling to. I think consumerism is doing an okay job as filler tho

Gen z here we are not atheist but we are agnostic. The rest of us are not religious

>i know planets therefore i know everything
>i good at musical instrument therefore i know everything
>i am good with computer programming therefore i know everything
>i make a lot of money in hollywood therefore i know everything
>i go to church all the time, i am convinced that's the truth, because many people do it like me
Every single capitalistic product of famous person in USA ever.

saying religion built societies is like saying hammer built your house, a hammer was used to build your house just like religion was used to build a society, novadays we have nailguns and science.

>values
>unity of values
>trust
>community
>children
>loyalty
>routines
>wisdom
>hope
>meaning and purpose
>truth
Atheism can only remove those.

This as well.
People can have opinions on morality or politics but they also have to admit that the devil is in the details and they aren't well educated enough on particular topics to know and process the whole story.

As a nonreligious person even I can accept that without religion our world would be survival of the fittest and humanity would have died out a millenia ago. Deal with it tipper.