Guide to fighting the liberal cesspool named Twitter

Hi Sup Forums,

I have created a guid to making twitter bots to be used to combat the lying and censorship on twitter and in the MSM. This bot will ensure that your message will be the top reply to any twitter accounts tweets for maximum visibility. Use on CNN, MSNBC, realDonaldTrump. Please use responsibly ;)

pastebin.com/jKf9xVhq

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's mommy's basement?
Is it comfy?

I think Sup Forums with all the trannies and degeneracy is actually far worse than Twitter. And I like it. But it is Sup Forums which should be cleansed first to make the internet clean.

and u guys unironically complain about fake news. what a bunch of retards. go outside retards

Sweet mother of God the amount of shills around here is unfuckingbelievable.
Still not tired of winning you scared little shits.
Thanks user, bump.

Hey OP I had a somewhat similar idea. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but rather, shamelessly shill Operation Splinter.

>What is the purpose of this operation?

To further divide, splinter, and fracture the Left. To make the Left devour their own. To destroy Left ideologies from within. Virtue signal to death.

>What type of Ops will this be?

A covert, subversive op. Every person is a single agent operating on his own. You will not know who other agents are, as they will be incognito as well. We cannot reveal ourselves on the battlefield.

>What is the Operation?

Create a fake Leftist identity online. Insert yourself in Leftist politics and discussion spheres. Make genuine appearing comments and small talk to appear legitimate. During discussion of a particular issue, appear to have generally favorable Leftist opinions except one or two MAJOR controversial stances that you defend. Propagate heated discussion, derailing, controversial virtue-signaling, and extreme Lefty stances to create divides in these communities. This is the goal. Create division, doubt, anger.

Does this psyops crap actually work?

based m8 thank you

14 words

You're free to use this tool however you would like. As long as it shatters all the garbage the left is spewing these days.

Between yesterday's happenings and today's reactions online, I've seen a handful of moderate liberals feel demoralized from the riots and question their side. It's already been happening. This Op will speed up the split faster. Some others have been doing this for a long time. Divide the Left and we can prosper.

Ok Ricky.

Help us against antifa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Both of these would make it way easier

No problem. please use it to its fullest

bump

Since you know a lot in this field, I've been wondering. Is there a certain amount of times that Twitter can lock you before you get banned ? I've been locked out twice now.

Make a bot and have it reply to President Trumps tweets.

I will help as well.

Signing up sometimes requires a phone number verification. If you receive this and do not wish to give out your real number (why would you?) you can create a phone number with Google Voice or search around for sites that have temporary free burner numbers with SMS services.

Mention how the left is now for racial/sexual segregation. That's guaranteed to turn people

Use a bot to get all the images of lefty violence to everyones computer monitor and phone screen

Were you locked for spamming with the bot or for something else?

That's what I did. I was going to mention it but I didn't want to turn people off with too long of a write up. Definitely good advice

Yes mention all their bullshit

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

i see what you did there!

Hey, I don't use Sup Forums much. How do I ensure this gets maximum visibility

I'll bump it