CHOOSE THE CULTURE OF MARS

Remember -- the kind of culture we will create on Mars depends highly on the culture of the first people who settle there

If you could take ONE country on Earth and make that the only culture that exists on Mars in the future, what would you choose?

Imagine Mars being nothing but more of this country all over.

Gender queer alliance.

New Rhodesia: The Space Sequel

any culture other than Japanese is doing a disservice to Sup Forums and asking for your culture to be subverted and destroyed many years down the road.

America you faggot. We already own that shit.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

American culture, best culture.

Spain, A new civilization of star explorers and conquerors. And lazy ass faggots a bunch of generations later.

Unless you have a fascist government you're guaranteed to eventually have the populace elect some libtard progressive fuckup that brings in billions of brown Terran refugees.

Switzerland

Mormons.

Quebec

There is no good country for that.

All the near-100% white countries are absolute shitholes (Eastern Europe). The civilized world is cucked and the US is

>A
>FUCKING
>56%

Don't want no KANGZ on Mars.

orthodox christians only

I take back what I said earlier.

Quebec is the best choice.

Japan, but you get to own guns like america.

U S A
S
A

can I suggest traditional german culture? like, the non-cucked pre-WW version?

There's realistically no way colonization on another planet would be anything other than a multicultural shitfest. If it were to happen, guaranteed representatives from all major races/religions will be selected as some kind united cause innitiative. The only way it could possibly be a monocultural project is if that culture went rogue and got there without anyone knowing, which unfortunately ain't gonna happen

do you read James S. A. Corey, user?

baka

It's the red planet so I guess it should be communist.

Military Junta, American owned. No lefty bullshit

Bump for Martian Wild West.

Danes.
Mars would be a place where shit might get done.
Where degeneracy is at a modest level.
Happiness is high as fuck.
People chilling.
Non-violent planet unless the danes get drunk and start shit with each other.

Indians.

How about all muslims or non go there so we can find out once and for all if Islam is the religion of peace if left alone.

Sweden.

What do you think?

WHITES ONLY. Jesus Christ we can't fuck up anymore and let shitskins ruin everything like always. Definitely no Jews. I can't even begin to fathom the kind of things they will do. Fucking space Jews? That's a nightmare. Like legit destruction of the entire solar system type stuff

Literally sound the like most useless group of people to colonize a planet. High happiness? What kind of liberal hippy bullshit is this. No great civilization ever prided itself on "happiness".

>CHOOSE THE CULTURE OF MARS

Well it's already in the name of course.
Roman Legions.

>Implying the Phobos obelisk isn't determining that

New russia

>BOKURANO
HOOOOWEEEEAAAAHHH
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL

To answer seriously: highly-educated in technical fields. The first thousand sellers of Mars will probably have 800 doctorates between them. Just look at the people who qualify to be astronauts, and realize that going to Mars will be just as selective.

No Women's Studies majors. No "Doctors" with degrees in critical theory or Native American fingerprinting. No diversity hires. Nobody with an IQ below 130.

Without even trying, we will breed a new race of Martian overlords, looking down on us from the heavens as we, pathetic mud-dwelling barbarians of all colors, murder each other off amid the ruins of the world we failed to save.

Svalbard.

/r9k/ lurkers

'Straya cunts

>Imagine the space bants

Germanic

Get a bunch of Prussian historical recreatonists to land there and give them a few centuries. Sieg, Kaiser.

is there even water on Mars?

Mars = India 2.0

This. Mormon planet would be GOAT