Would you kill a surrendering enemy?

Would you kill a surrendering enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if white
no
>if asian
no
>if nigger or sandnigger or jew
yes

depends.

what if they were the nazis in OP?

only after getting information

>if me is slav
yes, mow them down with ppsh
>if me is american
yes mow them down with Thompson MP

No,would used them for prisoner exchange
but if my emotions get to me then i would shoot them

ACHTUNG

Have to when your fighting the French

and if I was German I would also shoot POWs

Screenshots from where?

THIS!

nothing more cowardice to kill a man who has seen death too many times and wants to escape from it all. A man who admitting defeat, a person who knows he is bested and that he will not get out of it alive and wants to die another die. When you surrender, you are trusting that the person with the rifle pointed to you that he doesnt put one in your chest and leave you there, grasping for air and doing anything to try to fight the blood filling your lungs. Defenseless, nothing more cowardice to kill something defenseless.

fpbp

No and people that think nazis were all monsters are fucking morons.

so what? he surrenders and I decide now over his life. I won I make the conditions and I decide to spray your torso with bullits.
what are you gonna do about it?

>kill prisoner
>check flag
>lose

this

If they were trans/gay then no, they're family. If not then I will only if I need to.

my grandfather drove a tank in ww2, when I asked him about his body count, he said he was ordered to kill german pow's, he refused (apparently he wasn't tribunaled for it), he said he only drove the tank, and never shot anyone. I don't know whether he was telling the truth or not, but even if he wasn't, there's a noble message in his words.

Throw white liberal I there and you have a deal.

That's why you lost your wars and that's why your country is failing now. WEAK MORALS

if the surrendering person is a left winger. YES.

Jesus didn't

According to Canadia, they win.

nothing, I cant do anything, I wasnt there and neither was a court martial. if any one asks they were shot in combat. But hell, can you live with that guilt?

As long if they where Jewish or brown.

ich wuerde auch. aber ich bin kein deutscher

Uh yeah, they're Germans they killed 6,000,000 Jews in the Holocaust, they're all evil monsters and they all deserved to die

What if he's defenseless because you destroyed his defenses, and he was trying to kill you when they were in place?

Depends if he a communist or not

If it was a red, without hesitation. If it was just a soldier who may have been conscripted/coerced then no.

No.

Otherwise they start fighting to the death.

>surrendering

Nah. I'll turn them over to commander Aziz and he'll skin them alive and dump them in the trash heap outside Orgune for the dogs to kill.

what movie is this

It depends, if I'm not in a hurry...

read what I said, he knows he bested. But hell, you just cheated death and caught the man behind it. He is putting his life in your hands, and if you can line up your rifle, pull the trigger and put a bullet in his chest. Could you live with yourself? Truly? If you could, you are one sick, twisted, individual.

Fippity bippity.

ask them to recite a bible passage and if they can I let them live.

i got the idea from western EU immigrants!

Sup Forums are such cunts they wouldn't even kill an attacking enemy.

Middle and left guy are hiding weapons.. Not worth risk.. They should have both hands clearly in air when I got my gun pointed at em. Dont test someone in high stakes situation. Cant help it plus we gotta keep advancing to Berlin. Check if they got a luger bill.

ABSOLUTELY

I'm catholic and I can't think of any.

>Catholic

If they can still be useful to build stuff, no
Otherwise fuck'em, they went for the lives of you and your comrades. They can never be friends or people you can trust, useless bagage.
I'd also never surrender in a war situation, seems like the dumbest things to do

I think it is you who is sick, and has forgotten natural law.

When a man takes up arms against another man, whether he's following orders or does it without coercion, he gives up any claim to protection from harm under society's laws. At that point it's a matter of natural law. If he is bested in combat, he might 'surrender' in the hopes of being spared, but whether or not he is spared is the rightful decision of the man who bested him.

A man cannot take up arms and kill under the banner of natural law, then lay them down and demand mercy under a different set of laws just because he lost to someone he was trying to destroy.

You have a sick, parasitic, dishonorable mind.

I would kill any commie under any conditions.

if by enemy you mean a antifa cuck rioter then YES
GLADLY I WOULD KILL IT

im american so war crimes are nothing new to me

Yes if they were muslims or communists

if you allow him to live you are taking charge of him, if you cant then you have to kill him, things could change and if you let him live he could kill you, its your risk, your decision, however why the chest, shoot the head they are surrendering right? so they are immobile and easy shot

>surrendering communist
pic related

totally

i'd wait for him to relax a bit though

smells like ctr

No. Don't taint your honor.

hmm those digies

which film is this?

We had this thread yesterday.
I might, but I'd probably feel extra shitty for killing someone who isn't an immediate threat.

He's already lost if he surrenders. If to keep fighting means that he would die, what difference in the long run is there if he dies after surrendering? The result is the same.

By surrendering, he is merely appealing to the good will of the person he is surrendering to. There is no requirement that he be given mercy.

If they were trying to kill me, there would be no mercy. You knew what the fuck you were getting into the moment you picked your rifle. Better dead then being a POW.

I couldn't. I would think about the men I shot every day for the rest of my life. What kind of lives did they lead? Did they fight nobly as I did? They were just defending their honor, their country, their families, too, right? Battle puts you at touch with your maker.

Depends on the logistics of the situation.

I heard the LT gave each of them a cigarette before he shot them.

During wartime? Maybe. It's not a game after all.

If they have tried to avoid fighting from the start then no. But if they just think of it as a last second legal escape then probably yes. If they had tried to kill me and killed my friends then I would reward them a painless death despite them being cowards when the tables turned.

I wouldn't shoot anyone that's surrendering to me. Chances are they would just be a lowly soldier who probably didn't want any part in this war. I can understand that. Just tie their hands, do a quick pat down and take them back to camp.

Are they white?
>no
Probably unless their cultural is honorable like Sikhs or Buddhists
>yes
Are they antifascists/communists
>no
Probably not
>yes
Dead before their hands are up

he has to meet all the requirements.

> lawful combatant from a recognized military force
> recognized military force must comply with geneva and hague conventions
> in uniform or wearing distinctive insignia
> must lay down arms
> must NOT be a muzzy (they cant be trusted to give their parole so you have to guard them or get knifed/shot/grenaded with hidden arms)
> not a war criminal (raper, spy saboteur, terrorist, murderer, or other unlawful combatant)
> must not be an undue burden on myself or my comrades
> no communists need apply

otherwise, they are subject to summary execution.

>despite them being cowards when the tables turned.

Were they no more cowards than you are, for shooting them defenseless?

Americans can't commit warcrimes, dipshit leaf proxy. Only dispense freedom.

You kill a surrendering enemy when you are unable to continue mission if you have to watch them and they are not an objective. Losers play for kills, winners play for the objectives.

In all seriousness, no, I wouldn't.

Fucking quality post, burger

> virtue signaling krautcuck

Double tapping, gotta make sure.

Yes unless he looked underage and was basically vomiting from fear

>Would you kill a surrendering enemy?
Yes.

What kind of stupid question is that? It is easier when they do not fight back.

If they were not willing to fight to the end then they shouldn't had tried to kill me and killed my friends.

Sounds like you are the coward with that logic of yours.

There are rules to war

not a leaf, but fair enough. when do we start dispensing freedom?

No. That's for later.

it's a war crime to resist our freedom deliveries though...

literally and unironically, Murica, Fuck Yeah!

it depends.
are they known to not do the same?
what are their crimes? because why waste tax payer's money on a military court when it could cost less than a dollar to put a round into them?

too many variables.

But only 6 million jews, no more.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

How do you know they tried to kill you and your friends? Just like how you tried to kill them and their friends?

War is a matter of perspective. We are all cowards.

Depends on the situation.

but what if when your enemies wins you win?

depends on race and religion.

If fighting a conventional war against regular soldiers I would not.
If fighting asymmetric war against guerillas or insurgents I would.

Depends, am I able to contain them? Do I have others with me?

No need to call me a coward, brother, I am only asking questions. That was not a slight at you but a serious question.

After the fight has been won, yes, but I couldn't take prisoners myself. If there's still bullets in the air, I walk into the bunker I spent eight minutes dodging bullets hailing from it, and if someone is standing up and not on their knees or in a ball on the floor, they're getting shot before I realize they don't have a gun. Otherwise, I've no idea how I'd handle actually taking prisoners so I'd want someone else to do it.

Maybe 7, but definitely no less than 8 million

War is war
war is war
war is war
there are no good or bad guys unless the enemy is a muzzie or a fucking kike.

>How do you know they tried to kill you and your friends?
Because that's what I wrote in the example, dumbass.

In war you have to be ready to kill for survival or you can't protect anything other than lofty ideals.

If I surrendered and they let me live, I'd kill THEM.

or a dirty mexican.

This. I would also add in an ideological or existential war like the eastern front I would give no quarter and expect none for myself.

If they're not balding manlets

Oops! Look like your time is up there buddy

Yes.