Will anything ever be normal again? Or will chaos just continue to escalate? At first it was fun and exciting...

Will anything ever be normal again? Or will chaos just continue to escalate? At first it was fun and exciting, but now I'm growing weary of the ever increasing turbulence in the world. When will it stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNt0anp7WK8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It hasn't even begun my friend

This is what you get for worshipping and feeding a god of chaos. There is no agenda for Kek, save for to stir up the pot. Nothing more or less. He is on nobody's side, but chaos' itself.

Arm yourself and get used to it faggot

>you will never be comfy and play timesplitters with your friends after school again

Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it lol....

youtube.com/watch?v=FNt0anp7WK8

do it.

>the ever increasing turbulence in the world. When will it stop?

Allegedly at the second coming.

>You will never again jump out of your fucking seat and scream your lungs out when a Virus Monkey pops the corner in Hospital

Why live?

Can't handle the heat, Trumptard? Go work in your Trump factory and stay the fuck of of the cities.

PRAISE OUR CHAOS GOD KEK

SHADILAYYYY

This is normal. The postwar period was the aberration. Uncertainty, strife, violence.. embrace it.

Wrong, he's on our side retard.

Nope. This is the world. This is what it's always been like, but the facade is slipping. HAIL! HAIL ERIS DISCORDIA!

>you will never be comfy and play timesplitters with your friends after school again

user we're playing timesplitters in real life now.

Go to your local recruiting office son. You will be needed to stop the commies here at home very soon.

kek is in charge, theres nothing we can do, we didnt use him for keks (no pun intended) kek used Sup Forums, now hes free

"American victory"
Kek

>tfw I'd bring my gamecube to my buddy's house and we'd playing spooky REmake late at night then when the sun rose switch to timesplitters 2 when the other bros would show up
>tfw those times are gone forever

You must stabilise with cosmos.

Sorry, no.

the Point is Emerging, Probably Entering.

This is the payment for diversity. Kek didn't bring the chaos, the chaos woke him. For now we revel in it.

when we kill them.

>You will never come home from to school to find out your dad bought you and your brothers a Dreamcast

checked

fuck

What part of crashing this plane with no survivors did you not understand? Did you think this was a game? Chaos now reigns. The old order of the world is coming undone.

Pretending to understand in which side the God of Chaos Kek acts is heretical, you will be punished accordingly

He doesn't know, does he Sup Forums.

We are in the END TIMES.

This is not even the beginning.

It gets 100x worse before the end.

Only the strongest survive.

Christ cucks were right all along.

this is why i voted for trump

the world is so interesting now, so chaotic, so crazy

every day something exciting is happening, it's great!

I can't wait to see what happens next

>tfw the only thing I ever worried about as a kid was whether or not my mom was going to make her gross salty cabbage dish

Take me back guys. I wanna go back.

Idiot. What part of "Kek is a deity of primordial chaos" dont you understand?

United States is headed for a civil war.

Get on the ride faggot the train's just leaving the station we got a lot of track ahead put your safety belt on this is only the beginning.

These guys get it. Better get your fat ass in shape and prepare yourself for the worst. The left is going to force our hand before too long.

I EMBRACE THE OUTLAW LIFESTYLE

Kek is with us in this thread

Tired of the chaos.

Well you better get untired and strap yourself in, cause it hasn't even begun. We're just setting the pieces and getting everything ready now. When the global economy crashes, the famines and wars start, and the missiles start firing, then you will know chaos. And this time it will be caught on HD video from a hundred thousand angles. Praise Kek

Don't worry. Kek is an old god and will die within the week. He just wanted to go out with a bang.

>Or will chaos just continue to escalate?

You're in the wrong cult, normie.

I just want a job and a place to live. As long as the chaos doesn't come too close I'll be OK.

I enjoy chaos and disorder.

No we are not

Fuck off or fight me

I don't wanna play shitty N64 game ripoffs with my friends tho.

Don't be a fag my Burger friend, there is not come back

Right, /pol is a society of shit disturbers who worship the god of shit disturbance... you're on his side, not the other way around

Kek is the bringer in of light. Through chaos he makes it so that an Age of Enlightenment and prosperity can emerge. Look at the fuckin frog symbology. Water and land. He can survive in water (chaos) but he is not of chaos. It's kinda like he has powers of a demon but he isn't a demon (ever see people on here saying "we are the Jews now"?) It's really not complicated.

read the book of revelation (as interpreted by non-protestants) and you will have total understanding and peace with what is to come
good luck

KEK LAUGHS AT YOU, HUMAN.

As you so the world :)

World appers to you as you are inside your self.

uprising n an act of ordinary people suddenly and violently opposing those in power; rebellion: The rebel leaders seized power in an armed uprising. [Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English]

civil war n [C;U] war between opposing groups of people from the same country, fought within that country: the American Civil War. [Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English]

We are only half way through the Fourth turning. It's a defining era in history, comparable to the revolution, civil war, and ww2. Total war is coming along with the meltdown the financial system. Check out generational theory and Neil Howe. They predicted the 2007 crash, and the grey champion, Trump.

It's the end of the Kali Yuga, OP.

The only way out is to rush headlong unto the utmost point of darkness and degeneracy, that the world may be reborn in the image of the gods once more.

It doesn't end until 2029.

Damn son, shits barely started. I bet you would be the type to fall asleep on post and get us all fucked.

Yes.

Yes.

Not for a few years. Possibly as many as 15 years or so.

The kek will move Sup Forums to the final victory

Frog in a boiling pot.

When Trump wins his internal war against the establishment he will unleash zero point energy and he cure for cancer. Everyone will view him as a hero, and stability will return.

>22:21:21
>333
PRAISE HIM

never if were lucky

>normal
I don't know who lied to you.
It has always been like this.
Red pilled or not, you can choose what percentage of your daily life is consumed thinking and reading about it.
Take a break. Refresh. Then come back at full strength to destroy your adversaries.

Inciter of primordial chaos = Lucifer in your mind? You are putting attributes into Kek for the sake of your own beliefs, but ignoring the facts. He incites chaos, and is usually associated with bringing the chaos neccesary for order and. light' to be brought forth as a solution to it. He is an anti hero in that sense, but in all other regards he is a neutral being that oncites chaos.

the US is currently in a similar position Napoleon's France was: a Strong nation surrounded by weaker ones.
the only difference is that we've been restraining ourselves.

>Unironically getting tired of winning

If there's a stop at any point, I suggest you get off there because we're headed for the stars, baby.

I'll stop, but it's going to get a lot worse before it does. Embrace it and enjoy the ride, shits gonna get pretty weird.

The fire rises.

We see his energy... He's an avatar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Týr

Not to mention the name similarity

Total War is not guaranteed. I'd say civil war is more likely. Financial collapse is certain.