Claims holocaust never happened and was faked by Jews

>claims holocaust never happened and was faked by Jews
>claims that hitter was a hero who took a stand against the Jews
Explain this to me Sup Forums

who are you quoting

Alright I'll fucking say it, jews died during WW2, sure probably millions.

>They were gassed and burned
lol no , the killing of jews is majorly overplayed for free money and social points and now its almost certain that mainly only jews were targeted.

The bluepill is realizing the holocaust was exaggerated

The redpill is wishing it wasnt

Fuck off Jew.

for fuck

lurk more

The Rebbe giving him a good opener as he was sodomised willingly by him.

nobody denies that jews were targeted and killed in ww2

they deny how it went down. the term "holocaust denial" was coined by a jew to discredit and label anybody who disagrees with ww2 history

The point is even if six gorillion Jews died its not some cataclysmic event as its painted out to be. Churchill personally sanctioned famines in India which killed 4 million Indians, he even admitted to it, where's our ethnostate?

I smell Jaffa oranges.

Churchill's mum was an Amerikan Jew slut whose family changed their name from Jacobs to Jerome. Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

ITS RAIINING SHILLS ALELUYA ITS RAINING SHILLS OOHANS

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!
Speech by Adolf Hitler, January 31, 1939.

>And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.
Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.

holocaust is not as evil as you think. they only threw in the oven old people and disabled people. jews were hiding because they didnt want to work.

>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The F�hrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] Diaries, February 14 1942.

>Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] diaries, March 27, 1942.

>In all these weeks, they [i.e., your families] will be thinking of you, saying to themselves: my God, there he sits in Poland where there are so many lice and Jews, perhaps he is hungry and cold, perhaps he is afraid to write. It would not be a bad idea to send our dear ones back home a picture, and tell them: well now, there are not so many lice and Jews any more, and conditions here in the General Government have changed and improved somewhat already. Of course, I could not eliminate all lice and Jews in only one year's time. But in the course of time, and above all, if you help me, this end will be attained. After all, it is not necessary for us to accomplish everything within a year and right away, for what would otherwise be left for those who follow us to do?
Speech by Hans Frank [Governor of occupied Poland], to German soldiers in Poland, urging them to write home.

Hey! That's Churchill you're talking about nukebait!

You want round three?

>Sup Forums is one person

Noice.

>One way or another -- I will tell you quite openly -- we must finish off the Jews. The F�hrer put it into words once: should united Jewry again succeed in setting off a world war, then the blood sacrifice shall not be made only by the peoples driven into war, but then the Jew of Europe will have met his end....

>But what should be done with the Jews? Can you believe that they will be accommodated in settlements in the Ostland? In Berlin we were told: why are you making all this trouble? We don't want them either, not in Ostland nor in the Reichskommissariat; liquidate them yourselves! Gentlemen, I must ask you to steel yourselves against all considerations of compassion. We must destroy the Jews wherever we find them, and wherever it is at all possible, in order to maintain the whole structure of the Reich...

>The Jews represent for us also extraordinary malignant gluttons. We have now approximately 2,500,000 of them in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland], perhaps with the Jewish mixtures and everything that goes with it, 3,500,000 Jews. We cannot shoot or poison those 3,500,000 Jews, but we shall nevertheless be able to take measures which will lead somehow to their annihilation, and this in connection with the gigantic measures to be determined in discussions with the Reich.
Speech by Hans Frank [Governor of occupied Poland], December 16 1941.

>Shalom

basically as things went to shit they started killing them as they arrived if they couldn't do any work. Things got ugly pretty fast. They should have listened and gone to madagascar

oh he killed those kikes alright, wish it were all of them

Nice non-existent source from a jewish website

Taking a stand against Jews means genocide. Nice logic.

>have no argument
>call me a joooooooooooo

dedica-te ao futebol João

that's not too bad

the real crime comes from christcucks who deny the holocaust but believe the bible

I am looking to move soon, at least establish a second home in another country.

>I am a quiet, respectful & reserved person
>I like to read, go to the gym & gun range
>I do not litter
>More than willing to work

Would I be welcome in Japan?

>During the course of extensive discussions with SS-Brigadef�hrer Zenner and the very competent Leiter of the SD, SS-Obersturmbannf�hrer Dr. Strauch, it was established that we have liquidated about 55,000 Jews in the past ten weeks...

>Naturally the SD and I would prefer to eliminate the Jews in the Generalbezirk of white Russia once and for all as soon as the Jews are no longer needed by the Wehrmacht for economic reasons. For the time being, the Wehrmacht's requirements, as the principle employer of Jewish labor, are being taken into account.
Letter from Generalkommisar for White Russia, Wilhelm Kube, to Reichkommisar for the Ostland, Lohse, 31 July 1942.

now make jew "elite banker"

BTFO