Russians don't need to be sanctioned

>*action*
fuck off CREW

>criticises every nation / ally
>...except krokadil kremlin

wew!... nihilists!

>implying there is anything wrong with easing sanctions on Russia

You aren't sanctioning Putin, you are sanctioning the average Russian citizen

Fuck you, murder rates went up because of the economic trouble caused by sanctions, they went up after 16 years of going down

You are a murdered if you want to sanction Russia

god, goy

Hes picking up on the lying thing after realizing how cucked the country is and will freak out after everything. Hes not as great as osama was but he will get there.

You have to ease sanctions somehow.

I like the Russians very much. They're a cool people.

A software sanction is retarded. It literally does nothing and was Obama's way of crying about the election results. Ending that sanction will have no affect because creating it had no affect.

>You are a murdered
Is that a threat?

Ya fuck Russia. What we need is another world war between two white, nuclear powers. That is the patriotic thing to do right?
>fuck off

A picture of text

No source,No article from a trustworthy news outlet,just a picture of text

>ctr strikes again.

Hey, this is Library

Howso user?
>bbut he doesn't want our refugees, said it's a bad deal so it must mean he hates Australia!!!!1!1!!!11one

How dare he improve international relations! Poutine personally hacked hillary into committing all those crimes

The easing of sanctions had nothing to do with state officials and spies as has previously been done. All that was done was removing a sanction on importing electronics (cell phones, laptops, headphones) since in Russia it is required that electric imports be audited by the intelligence department.

Obama banned American electric experts because Russians wanted the Fsb to inspect them for bugs. How the Fuck does that make sense as a sanction? Trump isn't bowing down to putin this is just common sense trade.

Something obongo never understood.

i bet this dude voted trump.

my Asian friend hates fucking liberals. he's an electrical engineer. never parties. doesn't use drugs. is in a steady relationship. is very polite.

fuckkk. no wonder china doesn't want to lose their people to the united states

FACT CHINEESE FASTEST GROWING PEOPLE IN DETROIT.

i'm really considering buying up like a couple blocks of Detroit with my life savings.. Detroit might be the new hong kong with my big dong

you almost never hear asians complaining about white privelege

you also never hear asian women complaining about the wage gap - most asian women make bank.

Russia did nothing wrong

That's because most Asians are hardworking and don't expect things to be handed to them

You got a link, shill?

Well, try to protest against Putin here.

At least he's trying to improve the relationship. All Obama did was pointless warmongering.

Nothing to protest

You are a murdered beetch! Fucky yoo!

If you embrace capitalism, work hard and are generally a decent individual.. you do well in life.

That headline misconstrues the facts so fucking hard that you could build an impenetrable WALL out of it. :^)

He's not threatening you but he's clearly more educated than you on matters of the world, shill

I thought you cunts didn't want a war with Russia? Which is it? Piss them off or try to get along with them?

Ease those sanctions now!

come to me affordable SVT

Why the fuck do we need sanctions on Russia? Let's put them against China as an ally instead and then work together to embarrass China in the new space race. What the fuck can anyone do against the combined forces of the two nations that invented spaceflight?

>Avoiding war with another world power is bad

Leftists are drooling retards

Technically, the treasury department did it. And it was something that was planned to be done during the Obama administration.

remember when Sup Forums cared about the truth.

I agree, Cold War is long over. Russia is not your enemy anymore.

Meanwhile, on Richard Branson's Fantasy Island, Barry Obama puts his hat on backwards and pretends he is a white rapper

I mean, how well did trusting russia go for hitler?

Good, I want a cheap nugget.

chinese vote dem

Hitler was a faggot who killed millions of Europeans.

Hey, this is a library

This.

I hope they lift the 7n6 ban too.

this is the most assertive i've ever seen a chink

youtube.com/watch?v=3rsL-o6Sjpc

HEY HEY

They used to be dirt cheap and common af. Now fuckers want like 300+ for a decent one.

Obama put last-minute sanctions on Russia for no good reason. Trump returned it to it's normal state.

He didn't ease sanctions, he returned them to the point they were supposed to be before Obama chimped out.

But we like Russia, remember? They helped us hack the election.