"NO GUNS ON MARS" says elon musk

what will americans do without guns to protect themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans won't be without guns, but Lunanites will be.

Help us against antifa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Both of these would make it way easier

Kek good luck with that
all I gotta do is sit on my roof and point my gun at mars
Hope they like leaded rain

>what will americans do without guns to protect themselves?
Get their shit kicked in by Antifa, niggers, and muslims on Mars, just as they do here.

>go to mars colony
>walk to 3d printer in the base
>make gun

Make guns out of various bits of piping. Also make shanks out of sharpened bits of metal.

The won't be any niggers to defend ourselves from

Not gonna lie, former ShareBlue worker here. This is fucking hilarious watching David Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the children.

:D

pretty sure Texas LTC will carry reciprocity

What a foolish thing to say.

digits confirm guns only for americans on mars

We are never going to Mars. Ever. Period. Screen cap this and include the guy below me in it.

How about focusing on repealing hart celler

>flat earther

we'll have lightsabers and laser rifles

>gun free zone

good luck with that

Banning guns in a pressurized environment is a good idea. There aren't any niggers up there anyway.

Make guns on mars
>implying you can't make a gun in your own garage with relatively simple tools

So you are gonna do the calculations to ensure that the bullet will arrive there despite the planets moving and shieet ya know ?
Asuming it will get passed the atmosphere in the first place.

No shit we won't have guns on Mars, we'll have fucking PHASERS. FUCK YEAH

smuggle guns and then take over colony.

as long as there's no niggers and commies I wont need one

Ban niggers, not guns.

Believe what you want, but we will never get to Mars.

>bring 3d printer
>print gun & bullets
>profit??

Not hard just point and shoot
Gravity will pull the bullet towards it

return to swords, noice

is gravity lower in mars? guessing no but

Elon Musk isn't going to fucking mars. It's completely unprofitable and far too expensive for him to fund personally.

Our overlords are granting us unimaginable cures and technologies soon. This is the best timeline

Oh we are going and there will be guns once the military takes control of the operation.

Where can you buy guns with a 20,000 m/s muzzle velocity?

what do think the average IQ of a person on mars would be?
>they won't need guns

>what will americans do without guns to protect themselves?
Invent guns on Mars

Why is that faggot in charge? Paypal is a mess!

mars marine corp is the best in the system, fag
they btfo earth in a hundred years just wai

What the fuck would you even need a gun on Mars for?

Next thing we know NASA will be strapping rail guns to their rockets

What's that show called where mars is fashy, earth is cucked AMD the asteroid belt are subhuman?

Until the planet is terra-formed and humans are able to live on the planet without being in a pressurized environment, I completely agree!

It's financially viable if he doesn't plan on coming back

Lol once someone smuggles in enough parts to build a 3D printer it's over.

Any anons travelling to Mars should coordinate to subdermally implant the necessary parts to secure our interplanetary revolution.

There, in the weaker gravity, our Great Frog Monument, a tribute to Kek, will create a shadow large enough as to be seen as a smudge by planetary telescopes on the earth

Our empire will reign for a thousand years, and all because we were able to print a single gun, and on the planet of spoons the man with the plastic revolver is king.

Fuck Elon Musk. Mars is rightful American clay.

Fuck you.

Uhm. How we will fight the Turians in the first contact war, sweetie?

You just use a shotgun. Just point and shoot. The spray takes care of the details. DUH!

Stop trying to unload your earthly stupid shit onto another planet. Mars will be pure.

Not gonna lie, former Tesla Inc. worker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Elon Musk crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get to Mars.

>shoot gun in mars
>depressurize our fragile atmosphere

>Elon Musk will be president of mars and not just a high level train sperg who got the financial industry to mars

Lol. There will be lethal weapons on mars.

we'll be wielding laser blasters by the time we colonise mars

What about bowel disruptors?

About 62% lower

Cnc would be better

>It's completely unprofitable and far too expensive for him to fund personally.

so a 40 year old imulti billionaire i'm assuming thats his age, obessed with space travel, has no interest in a mission to mars, and building a rocket, and going there. Like he's built the rocket and has the cash and has built a huge fuel tank jsut ofr the mission to mars, and has said to the press he really wants to go there and has the money and the private backing, and says all the time he wants to go to mars.

>So, “if things go super well,” an initial crewed Mars flight could happen in the “10 year time frame"

>"Successfully tested the prototype Mars tank last week. Hit both of our pressure targets – next up will be full cryo testing,"

Just use helium rounds

Trump was supposed to reveal technology already days ago. It's a joke.

GUYS I HAVE A THEORY ELON MUSK WILL MAKE MARS ALL WHITE

So he grew up in Apartheid South Africa right? And we know he supports Trump, so he's clearly seen what diversity does in society. If he gets to Mars he'll be the one to create society. He's going to make an all white, peaceful, scientifically advanced paradise.

I know how to make a high-powered hand-held laser burner so fuck you and your entire mob's eyeballs only I have the correct filter of eye protection goggles

What do we do when the commies revolt

This what's stopping someone from doing this, unless they ban 3d printers

>3D print a gun or just find gunpowder and some metal
>rule mars

>fire gun inside
>wall is punctuated
>the entire facility is explosively decompressed into space
Nogunz would be better

If you're living in a sealed habitat on a world with a mostly CO2 atmosphere, that's probably a good idea.

>shoot a space dindu
>bullet goes through his flabby black body and pierces the wall of the base
>oxygen escapes and everybody in that part of the base suffocates

Without guns how would we kill people we don't agree with?

Could some autist delve into the archives and see how our ancestors killed without guns?

>encourage naive retards to setup fruitcake gunless society on mars
>conquer them in a day and take all the infrastructure they've built for yourself
sounds good to me

Money lasts a lifetime. Being the first person on another planet lasts forever. I would give up everything to have my name go down in the history books and never be forgotten.

Good luck buying Mars, faggot

If by "financially viable" you mean "maybe barely affordable if he liquidates everything he owns and slaps together the cheapest, shittiest rocket his engineers can come up with that will keep him alive just long enough to be the first human to die on another planet", then maybe.

I guess you don't need money on mars, though.

as long as wild dindus dont go there, theres no need for guns amirite

unless niggers colonize mars there will be no need for guns

Mars is rightful Zeon clay! Musk can fuck off.

do you mean "The Expanse" ?
>great series btw, if youre into scifi

As long as theres no niggers or muslims on Mars it'll be fine.

checked

That's the one. My buddy had it on one night when we were drinking. The mars soldiers were bad ass

Soon...

what if, all this anti whiteness is engineered to make white people want to leave to other planets. If we had peacful nations nobody would want to go anywhere.

>find gunpowder
>Mars

Where the fuck would you find gunpowder on mars?

That's like saying no drugs on mars.

Dude left PayPal ages ago

compressed air harpoons to pierce spacesuits/hull

You can make it out of common minerals and pee

Seiig zeon

Records indicate they used crude objects or sharp objects moving at high speeds sometimes assisted by gravity.

Wtf I hate physics now

That's what it would be like in a vacuum. Mars has an atmosphere, but a thinner one. Air would get sucked out and the cabin would be filled with CO2, but as long as the crew are wearing pressure suits they'll be fine. They would suffocate, unless they have emergency oxygen masks.

Elon Musk doesn't own Mars. I'll bring a gun if I want to. His decision to take it away is between him and my pointer finger.

>be on mars
>accidentally demons
>no shotguns
>no chainsaws
>only rip and tear

This would make sense if there are like 15 people on Mars. There really would be no reason for anyone to have a gun at this point. If there's more than one group on Mars, though, there should be guns.

How (((diverse))) will the first and thus subsequent generations of humans on Mars be?

I assume if we go to Mars soon at least half the crew will have to be black or Muslim or the left will suicide bomb the rockets before they launch.

>Elon's voyage to Mars finally begins
>a handful of Sup Forumsacks have signed up
>long journey across the void of space
>spaceship reaches mars
>set up systems to create breathable air etc.
>start colony
>realize no one has guns to defend themselves
>realize everyone is a peaceful globalist except for Sup Forums cabal
>make swords from scrap metal
>conquer mars
>kill cucks who refuse to bend the knee
>take all the women for yourselves
>become rulers of Mars

>leaf warlord controlling a mars colony

God help us

Learn to shoot solar powered ion engine propelled bullets fgt

Our of honest curiosity, what minerals? Seeing as how Mars has different geology to Earth, it may not be possible

Since when did that faggot own mars?

Where we're going we don't need gravity.

Curiosity cost $2.5 billion, and that was just a rover, and that's infinitely easier than sending people, even if you're only sending them there to die.

There's nothing profitable on Mars, so no reason for anyone to invest, and Musk's personal wealth will never cover the cost of developing everything necessary. This will never happen unless somehow he convinces the government to write him a check for $50 billion to do something NASA would probably be better at anyway.

If he wants to keep pretending like this is a real thing in order to boost his cult of personality, then that's his business. It's his money, he can piss it away however he likes.

>Hello this is Spacex, a private company that takes you to Mars
>Sorry sir we do not allow firearms or potentially harmful objects in the flight
>Everything you will need besides personal effects will be provided in the flight, with spares etc
>Sir I-
>Sir I said no guns!
>Sir!
>Gets electrocuted and thrown to jail
>find all the other tough guys who though niggers were going to be allowed to go to space

Since he will the first to take you there. He owns the space train so he decides what's allowed on it

Guns will be the least of your worries on mars. Once we touchdown the aliens will possess you earthlings. All we will hear is their muffled screams as the final broadcast is transmitted to earth.