Give me your best criticisms against Molyneux's philosophy/arguments

And please, no non-arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
fdrliberated.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only rural and suburban retards watch his show.

>Gets some filthy mexican mestizo whore on the show
>Calls the video "Hispanic family values"

Why does this """"""Race Realist""""" act like Hispanic is a fucking race. It's not.

Why should white spaniards be blamed for the actions of mestizo mexicans? Because they both have lineage from a spanish speaking country? wtf Stefan you stupid lazy jew

Not arguments.

Shut the fuck up Pablo. The Spaniards failed European kind when they failed to exterminate the natives like the English did. Now we have to deal with a bunch of burritomongers bringing down our civilization because some conquistadors couldn't keep it in their pants.

Stefan Molynuex is the best criticism against Stefan Molynuex's arguments.

Canada needs to be gassed.

>tfw you are living in a post Final Argument era

Fun fact: Hispanics are the most powerful race in the world.

He has specifically said he's out of arguments. That is, by definition, not an argument. I only listen to arguments.

Not arguments.

The only thing that Canada deserves is a whole lotta love

>Why does this """"""Race Realist""""" act like Hispanic is a fucking race. It's not.

He hasn't realized that the word Hispanic is used dishonestly. Mexicans aren't Latin or Hispanic. Leftists use incorrect words to obfuscate the truth.

Not an argument.

I made a very GOOD point on why Stefan is the product of narcissistic faggotry that can't do basic research of what the word "Hispanic" is.

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

You didn't ask for arguments, you asked for criticism.

"For 10 years Ive been saying 'not an argument', tonight perhaps, it has been made clear, there are no more arguments to be made" ~ Stefan Molymeme 2/1/17

criticism: an argument to demonstrate a fact

Not arguments.

Search Results
crit·i·cism
ˈkridəˌsizəm/
noun
noun: criticism; plural noun: criticisms

the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Also, nice fallacy of frozen abstraction.

I expect such *expressions* to be substantiated...I asked for criticisms, not feelings. Hearing all these weak arguments only bolsters my belief that Molyneux haters are just idiot AmeriDumbs.

This is not at argument to my argument as to why he is no longer arguing. I only listen to arguments. I must sage this thread, as a principle I have against non-arguments.

I won't accept fallacies...you cannot substitute "assertions" for "arguments." The latter requires fact while the former only requires drivel.

No arguments to be made, Molyneux said it himself. Leaf war now

It's true that Canada will go up in flames first (Eastern Canada is a tinderbox)...but I can hardly imagine that America's apes will be far behind...

So how would you describe the current situation if it isn't a rapid oxidation?

none of his arguments are actual arguments

I live in Alberta, and have no wish to travel East...we have a psychology professor who may be taken to the Human Rights Tribunal for his refusal to use student's preferred pronouns. I can't even take Lefties serious anymore- I just reflexively laugh.

The UK seems to be about as free as Canada (both of us less than the US)...do you hear about motion 103...where criticism of Islam may be criminalized?

not an argument

Thank fucking god I live on my island

wtf that image

I thought that you were a Brit. From what I hear, your females are usually crazy...but are they into SJWism, or just regular female deranged?

Your flags only differ in a way that one has to squint to notice.

Because both of our flags have some blue? They're nothing alike.

Not everyone has the *privledge* of glasses you shitlord!

If you didn't spend so much time on Sup Forums, you wouldn't need glasses you fucking loser

The only debates he has are with people who are his intellectual inferior or are under-informed. His higher-profile guests are always people that confirm his worldview and as a result he has gotten lazy in the way he presents material because his ability to be objective has been dulled from staying in that bubble.

Asides from his interview with Flynn, you are correct.

And it irks me that he entertains idiot callers, even if he believes that it heightens his status (it doesn't).

Universally preferable behavior make a good subjective point on what should be considered moral or immoral but it doesn't make anything objective.

tfw no more arguments..

UPB is Molyneux's adaptation of Rand's Rational Morality- Molyneux has stated that his objective is to make philosophy palatable to others- and as such, UPB accomplishes this.

He's a YouTube "philosopher".

>2016

mises.org/library/molyneux-problem

fdrliberated.com/

There you go take the redpill about molymeme and kys

Mises.org is the same site that published a book that proves that Kinsella cannot discern 'rights' from 'ability to enforce rights,' and that he misunderstands the basis for property rights.

He's bald lol

The more he says in one sentence, the more meaning it looses.

or

He talks way too much.

Not a counter-argument.

The first issue that your link addresses is Molyneux's UPB- which Mises falsely claims Molyneux presents as libertarian-based ethics.

not

You have to go back

Sorry, I don't have any arguments.

But I do have a suggestion: He needs to tone down the theatrics and keep a level voice. It's fucking annoying sometimes when his voice is soft... then loud, all of a sudden.

a fucking leaf