Yes we can

>65 year-old German kills an Afghan immigrant when they tried to rob him and his 92 year-old father
>one of the two robberes dies, other one flees and is now in court
>guy gets a fine for illegal posession of firearms
>thank you Dieter B. for standing your ground
>welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article161724385/Der-Raubversuch-bei-dem-Moustapha-A-erschossen-wurde.html#Comments

You can read about robberies and people get robbed by groups in populated areas everyday. I think we are not far away that the police will officially tell that it's impossible to handle all this and then we will see how Germans react.

>meanwhile: over 400 people receive a house search because of ordering weapons from a website in Hungary which are, of course, illegal in Germany
>faggots bought them instead in the darkweb on this website with their true data and payed with bank exchange, so German police hadn't much to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXjnb55aAwM
youtube.com/watch?v=nj72gZZD_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=6vfQwdszJYM
mobile.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/
youtube.com/watch?v=1cWROn6d40I
bild.de/regional/hamburg/rentner/bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-rentner-aus-sittensen-38313578.bild.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Jz4LnX0-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bless our people
when the day comes, I will gladly stand with you again (Axis born)

what can I do to help at this moment?
I'm already creating propaganda content for Germany.

>That 92 year old man who witnessed both world wars got to see his son grow old in his lifetime.
And well into the twilight of his life get to see his son, Who himself is well past his prime defend and kill people who have no respect for his country.

I don't think there is anything that touches me emotionally more then people defending and protecting there elders.

That is probably the dumbest shit ever. All you need for home defense are things you can buy as gardening or crafting tools and for self defense in general there are pretty good legal options too.

If youre 92 it means you were born in 1925, he didnt witness both world wars.

would it be legal to have like traps for home defense?

Like bear traps or nail bombs, wanna go home alone on their asses

There's a German dude on jewtube who has a channel dedicated to making lethal yet legal homemade weapons. You krauts need to start building the shit he builds.

>American Education

Yea sorry about that, But that's still a great deal to live a life. I have the utmost respect even if there is plenty of problems.

>65 year old man only needs a garden hoe to protect themselves from would-be beheaders

Sorry Hans, the gun is civilization.

So what's generally the penalty for illegal gun possession in Jolly Olde Deutschland? Is it usually just a fine, or is it normally prison and this guy got off easy because he was defending himself?

+++MERKELTROLL SPOTTED+++

link pls?

>110765964
That was beautiful to read

youtube.com/watch?v=yXjnb55aAwM

you can make your own guns for less than $20

>>meanwhile: over 400 people receive a house search because of ordering weapons from a website in Hungary which are, of course, illegal in Germany
>>faggots bought them instead in the darkweb on this website with their true data and payed with bank exchange, so German police hadn't much to do

The former Warsaw Pact countries are less than a day's drive from Germany.

Why not just drive to, say, Serbia and pack your trunk full of AK's? Pay in cash.

I don't know, but I wonder about that he doesn't get a harder fine. I believe that he got a good judge, probably you can get for the same a much higher fine, even jail I guess. If the judge doesn't accept that it was self-defense or "too much" self-defense, you are probably fucked in a scenario like this.

I don't know, but creating memes is very good.

But this would be the same like you own a regular weapon in Germany.

Does this guy use normal ammo for this gun or is it homemade too?

> "And how can man better die
> than facing fearful odds,
> for the ashes of his fathers
> and the temples of his gods"

I made this stencil for people to use (cut out and spray paint it your own comments)
* I do not condone or promote illegal activity or graffiti *

normal shotgun shells
birdshot is easier to handle than buckshot or slugs
youtube.com/watch?v=nj72gZZD_Sw
this guy's channel is really fun, this vid shows how to convert a flare gun to shoot .22lr rounds

what should I stencil next ? (that might be helpful for German anons)

this pic related???

Heart warming story out of Germany no less, good thread user.

You can't buy ammo in Germany without a weapon permission...

I hope this kike chokes on a shekel

I don't see the point in the Soros stencil. He is one of the evil guys, but there are many others, wo why him? Besides, this, most people wouldn't recognize who this is.

I don't know what stencil would be good, maybe something in context with fake news...

But the kids today are left and too afraid to spray graffiti. They only spray on "legal walls" today...

what did kek mean by this?

>65 year old as the same strenght and speed as young criminals
I don't want guns in germany,but give me a break.In my opinion the guy should get fined for illegal weapons but not for defending himself.

I'll definitely do something with this pic
should I focus my work on Merkel or Shulz?

He got fined for illegal possession of weapons.

Kek meant "arm up"
Go time is coming

Both? I don't know, but we have to fight both. Will help more in the great meme war when my photoshop skills have improved.

making your own ammo is a bit trickier
maybe just carry a flare gun lmao

you don't know what you're supposed to do with that stencil image?

you're supposed to print it out, cut out the black parts with an exact-o knife. then spray paint that shit everywhere. (add your own message to the image)

it works because its quick to do. literally place the stencil and spray paint over the cut outs, remove stencil and leave. It's not for internet posting but irl posting.

people will be interested in what that "art" represents and find out about Soros etc

use Adobe Illustrator for the graphics (PS is good for editing photos but difficult with graphics)

re: flare gun self defense

I mean't that I don't see the point in spraying Soros on walls. There are better enemies to concentrate about.

thanks

>better focus
that's why I need you guys to give me tips on who (already working on Merkel and Schulz)
I'm also doing something with pic related (stencil)

>what did kek mean by this?

He is telling his beloved children to prepare for the coming tribulations and final purge.

Proof: Check'm

here is a place that has some good tutorials for PS
mobile.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/

Kek is never to be tested, he gives signs only once and must be trusted

nice job getting all of his ghastly flesh folds in there

I had to do all of them by manually because the features in Adobe Illustrator couldn't capture the beauty in every fold of skin.
>10 hours
someone better fucking do something with it.

Wish I had a gun to protect my family.
Danke Merkel

o-ok, I don't get what your post is supposed to mean?!
is that your work?
are you calling me a cuck?
lol, is this that German humor I've been hearing so much about :)~

you've been lucky enough to not need them for this long
vote those rats out and you'll be alright

youtube.com/watch?v=1cWROn6d40I

God help the Germans.

I posted this typical German cucked fag who believes to to the "right thing" and doesn't sees that his reality crashes with the reality of war immigrant families like you posted.

He was already aquitted for shooting the gjy you dumb fuck. Did you actually read the article?

All he had to do was pay a fine for illegal possession of a gun.

Warum luegst Du?1

BASED GRAMPA KRAUT

SHOOT EM UP DIRTY HANS

>>guy gets a fine for illegal posession of firearms

>guy gets a fine for illegal posession of firearms

I wrote this everal times you idiot?

Agree. We will come out of this situation stronger. As difficult as it is not to get stressed by these cucks, remember that this will get better. Think of all the times in our European history we have risen, fallen and advanced further. We have history on our side, let's not repeat mistakes and we will succeed. mistakes meaning fighting against each other for the benefit of (((others)))

>>guy gets a fine for illegal posession of firearms
GERMANY! LISTEN!
HUMAN RIGHTS ARE A UNIVERSAL OBLIGATION! THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

FREE DIETER B!

they are the niggers of whites. look at what the are doing to europe as we speak. fuck the germans. we should have finished the job.

protecting children is better than old people. plus he's 92. he never saw ww1 faggot.

Here's an old version I started working on

hey fucking Rambo
you were 1 election from 20% instead of the current 57% (that's white population incase you need reminding)

>Germans doing to Europe
you mean supporting all the lazy bums in Greece, Poland and various other stagnant degenerates?!
You mean being the economic and manufacturing heart of Europe
You mean keeping the rat Bolsheviks out of Europe
you have been curse for what you did in ww2 (6 wars since and nothing to show for them but dead Americans and trillions to the globalists that controlled you)

here is a pic you might be able to use (if you don't already have it)

>nothing to show for all your wars
I don't say that shit with any animus or negative feelings. This country's bravest are being used and they deserve better leadership, not some cousin fucking paraplegic (FDR) or globalist shills (Bush, Clinton, Obama)

>tfw you realize 1914 was over 200 years ago

I did not have that one. Lots of potential there.

Just found this:
>2014
>81 year old pensioner Ernst B. killed one of 5 guys who try to rob him
>alarm siren ranged, guys tried to escape, Ernst B. shot one of them dead
>Ernst B. doesn't get a penalty because the judge says it was self-defense
>family of the looter claimed for new investigations
>Ernst B. receives a fine of 9 month on parole
>judge said he should've shot on the arms or legs...
>a 81 year old men. against 5. should shoot. on the legs or arms.
>...
>bild.de/regional/hamburg/rentner/bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-rentner-aus-sittensen-38313578.bild.html

Why doesn't he just buy guns legally?

I imagine in Germany it's similar than here in Austria.

here's more

Youre at the range with your blonde haired Aryan gf and this guy walks up and slaps her ass.

What do you do, Sup Forums?

You guys know about Kirsten Heisig and her book When Patience Runs Out?

Thanks

lol last one I promise.
good job on the pic you made

ask him how good Tay is in bed?!

Reminds me of this (failed) meme from the Battle of Austria last year.

I wasn't around pol at that time. It's harder for memes to work in Europe because there are not as many shitlords as here. We had so many fronts in our election, starting with the most important Trump. Imagine trying to engage in meme warfare for Cruz, Romney or Jeb! lol

tfw muruican

tfw have guns to defend myself from sandniggers

stay cucked germany

then again there's this,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

tfw American women still get raped at more than 3xs the rate of the gun less Germans

stay ignorant of facts murifat

No, it's not similar I think.

In Germany, you can only buy weapons if you have a hunting licence and a hunting licence which you have to refresh after some time by giving proof that you are using your guns really for hunting.

In Austria everybody can buy a shotgun if I didn't ate some fake news.

Yes, it's the judge which "killed herself", right?

My uncle lives in Germany and an immigrant broke his hand to the point that he may not be able to return to work. Bless you, Dieter, for doing the right thing and blowing this piece of shit back to Hell.

nice work.

pic: real advertisement by the German government.

Yes, sometimes I think here are not more than 10 Germans on this board and 90 merkeltrolls/paid trolls/retarded liberals. Sad...

I hope the meme war will be successful.

Is the german government intentionally trying to facilitate the destruction of ethnic germans?

Is the swedish government intentionally trying to facilitate the destruction of ethnic swedes?

vietnam was a world war you dumb fucking spic

I don't know one who votes for mrrkrl but this bitch wins anytime again

>Rape is a severely under-reported crime with surveys showing dark figures of up to 91.6%.
holy fuck, you mean 91.6% of all women have been raped? jesus christ

>cut out the black parts with an exact-o knife.
>all that curvy parts
no one got the time for that faggot.

kek

>vote those rats out and you'll be alright
Citizens can't vote for the chancellor or president, m8.

Hello and welcome to the slingshot channel.

of course not you fucking nigger

divide-and-conquer shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Jz4LnX0-A

My respects to this man. This is why we need to legalise fire arms.
It cannot be that the law abiding citizen has to live in fear, even in his own home.
Who knows what would have hapened if he didn't have his gun.
>inb4 muh police
Takes way too long and you must call them in the first place.
>inb4 muh kitchen knife is enough
No. CS gas > kitchen knife and you have not been to a knife fight before if you think it's going to save you for sure.

The first thing i will do after college is get the Waffenschein, a nice gun and take a huge dump on the quran.

>91.6% of all women have been raped
This is what feminists actually belive.

>Invent one of the coolest rifles
>Not allowed to own one

No, you can relatively easy own weapons with a collectors or sporting license. You can't carry them and I think you're not supposed to use them for home defense either.