To be relevant again

Spoiler. He wont be.

he wants our eyebrows

Raids

Arrrrr just fuck me shit up, meytie

If its to creep me the fuck out, gj

When you're 5 but you're also 65

To bring the bowl cut back into style.

Harm the Republican's chances every 4 years when he emerges out of the shadows.

>ever heard of Dylan Roof?

David duke gave up on being palatable to the masses a long time ago. People act like he's controlled opposition since he simply openly advocates his positions and also supports trump, but the time to be a little bitch about race is over.

I respect the fuck out of people like spencer and duke who don't hide behind arguments about saving "western civilization" and and just say what the fuck they mean, which is that the white man needs to man up and stop these fucking shitskins

BOWL CUT KILLAS!
BOWL KKKUT KULT!!

>feminist who promotes racemixing: "Fuck white men!"
>white supremacist who advocates that a white genocide exists: "White women won't fuck me!"

agree but I think Duke can be a bit over zealous in his comments. During his show with Alex Jones I think he got a bit to defensive I don't blame him though having to be on guard 24/7 will do that sort of shit to you.

?

Trigger cucks

He wants to be president, he won't though, unless something really extraordinary happens.

The Klan was subverted long ago and now exists for dual purposes: they are a honeypot collecting retarded white supremacists who never got the memo, and to cast shade upon Republicans and conservative ideals in general.

>David Duke voiced support for Trump

Why would he voice support for a candidate that he actually wanted to win? He knows that his endorsement can only hurt whoever he decides to publicly give it to.

Feminism is basically white women saying they hate white men and don't want them.

When white nationalists say there's a white genocide being pushed by a racemixing agenda, what's really happening is that they can't even get white women to reproduce with them.

to get another facelift/botox procedure

>Feminism is basically white women saying they hate white men and don't want them.

Okay?

>When white nationalists say there's a white genocide being pushed by a racemixing agenda, what's really happening is that they can't even get white women to reproduce with them.
Hmm could this possibly be related to kikes pushing anti-family shit onto us aka Feminism and "progressive" shit? There is a white genocide if you believe white nationalism or not. Its fucking happening.

why does david duke look so fucking weird

Duke's a notorious womanizer though. He gets so many women (and wasn't good at hiding it) that it basically ruined his political career.

Well, it was to make Louisiana great again, but we all know how that turned out.

On the other hand, he DID come in 7th place I believe out of 25 in the Senate race this past November. So he's not as irrelevant as he may seem.

That's actually not the problem. Right wing white men (which includes white nationalists) are having babies with white women at a rate of about 2.5, well above replacement. The problem is that left wing white men are having too few children (below 1.3), making our average go down to 1.7 per couple. The low shitlib birth rate wouldn't be a problem, if we weren't pouring in shitskins by the millions (who then in turn have higher birth rates). Miscegenation is not the main problem, with white men and women both being very unlikely to miscengenate (under 10%).

Protip: reproduction is not genocide, quite the opposite actually.

Read the fucking image retard.

Notice the body-centric definition of genocide, if it's not physical murder, it is not genocide, you idiot. Tyrone nutting balls deep in your white gf or your white sister's pussy is not genocide. Jackass lol.

It says it right in the fucking image. If you choose to ignore that good for you autistic nigger.

You're just a whiny little bitch boy is all. No one is stopping any white man from reproducing with a white woman, except your own beta ass. Aren't you the majority in the country? A majority in the country and you're still bitching that you can't get laid by women of your own race. Absurd. Pathetic really.

nigger ape go to /gif/ and get your fill of BLACKED or WHITED shit you fucking cuck

>t.beta white cuck

Watched a few videos of his recently. Actually seems like a reasonable guy. Calls out the kikes but understands its not every Jew. The jews are powerless against their kike overlords propaganda as much as any other race unfortunately.

Even disavows his past and it's genuine when he says he doesn't hate other races.

I just wish he didn't have such a uneven/lazy eye thing going on. Would be much easier to redpill superficial libtards on his research

He bows to the Bogdanoffs

Bogna who? please tell me what these guys are about.

he had plastic surgery

someone get this man a quick rundown, STAT!

A new bowl to cut his hair with.

He wants to be the most powerful reptilian