ANTI-ANTIFA GENERAL

Alright, you heard it from Molymeme. Let's get a counter-antifa going.

Here's how we avoid being labeled death squads:

>Wear well defined, professional uniforms on duty.

>Show complete respect for law enforcement and don't disobey them.

>Do not attack unless attacked, and only retaliate with non-lethal means if conflict is unavoidable.

>Perform community service, such as garbage cleanup, feeding homeless, etc.

First steps:

>register domain name for a hub site

>decide on uniform, set of ranks, chain of command, other such standards

>establish local meetups based on state and city

>establish a discord/slack chat for general discussion

>pick a name:
CENTURIONS (Rome)
MINUTEMEN (America)
ANTICOM (obvious lol)

suggest anything else below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
antifascism.org
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
mobile.twitter.com/Republican__Man
twitter.com/newyorkfbi
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/newyork
twitter.com/FBISanFrancisco
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco
american-vanguard.org/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=73JeeBb9gAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

It's quite late here on the East Coast and I've got class in the morning, but I'll work on the discord/slack stuff as well as domain name tomorrow. I'll also try to get in touch Spencer, Molyneux, Cernovich, Jones and anyone else who might be interested and kickstarting this.

*in kickstarting

Minutemen are known for killing shitskin spics in the desert and leaving within a minute. So that name is out.

heres the thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

OC, willing to donate to the cause

I like Anticom, but that's because it sounds like a shitty white boy rap group anticon that was left wing as hell. More tears.

>anti antifa
You realize that's already a thing their called neo nazis and skinheads
add to this you can't fight antifa while being a cop cuck

Hmmm. What else would you suggest?

You niggers.

>Just get a concealed carry, pretend you're a bystander randomly in an Antifa protest, pretend you were just looking around to buy some shit.

>Someone tries attacking/assaulting you, you take your concealed carry, say that you are being threatened and you will not hesitate in pulling the trigger if you feel more threatened. If they chimp out even more, shoot.

>If they don't, holster. Rinse. Repeat.

>Get a friend to record the entire thing. Look at Dems chimping out at Gun Rights, look at Reps praising the man for following the 2nd amendment rights to self-defense.

>Deregulation on gun control.

Win.

I vote ANTICOM.

It's a term that can't obviously be coopted

Since when do skinheads perform community outreach? The point here is to have a role outside of violence.

>decide on a uniform
Guarantee larp center black hoodies and masks should be all that's required

Fuck being a pussy. We fight fire with fire. By any means necessary.

Antifa operatives are spamming the board with this link:

antifascism.org

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK

IT'S A HONEYPOT

THEY ARE DELETING THE THREADS WHEN SOMEONE CALLS THEM OUT

Plus we could gain support of the more anti-communists yet non far right people

I was thinking more of a navy blue, or perhaps grey. With nice visors as well, of course.

honey pot for what?

fuck off with your kindergarten wars

I suggest the ALT REICH

Here have an anti-antifa meme ball

for Winnie the Poo

>community outreach
that only counts if your ideology has half a chance of not being called monsters on the spot it comes into play AFTER a group is grounded and strong, not in it's infancy

>roles outsides of violence
violence should be the primary goal and only goal (violence against rioters/antifa) if ANY other goal exists it should be to get publicity (specifically publicity that builds on the character of fighting back)

PUNCH A NAZI SHOOT A COMMIE!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DISCORD CHANNEL
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
DISCORD CHANNEL

Make it easy dude. Normie tier.

Patriots. Website is patriotsmaga.com

CTR you are too obvious, just give up already.

Inciting violence to justify your own is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The last thread had close to 200 posts. It was deleted but people claimed it was a honeypot for a while. That larping faggot 0hour1 is involved.

mobile.twitter.com/Republican__Man

So Brownshirts? I like it.

WE ARE THE TRASHMEN

What is /our (((uniform)))/ ?

Antifa are looking for someone to fight. You're giving them what they want.

Groups can offer to mow people's lawns in an effort to bring the community together and promote the spirit of kinsman ship.

If you want to defeat antifa, you have out-meme them. Take away their "lolsupport" and challenge their shitty social media posts with dissenting imagery.

Propaganda the shit out of them, make them into the joke they are.

!!!! NOT FAKE NEWS !!!!
ANTIFA WEBSITE HACKED

Some recommendations that can help to disrupt these violent protesters next riot.

>Plant those giant firework cakes in the middle of the group
>Turn firework cake upside down
>lit fuse and watch fascists burn

any other suggestions?

so isnt this just some russian autist taking down antifa domains for fun?

What about Cleaners? Like cleansing society...

Fireworks are not weapons. You'll be lucky if someone gets properly hurt.

Not how it works. If you are threatened, you draw and shoot. Don't draw and threaten them, you could end up getting fucked too.

The better option is to not go out looking for a fight. But if you insist, bring some friends and go all out with the gear and assault rifles.

Yes. Self defense and self preservation against those who would intend to do harm to you.

im talking about those illegal ones that explode in the sky. imagine that shit blowing up in your face

I like PROFA better.

How is that a honey pot? I thought the video was actually pro-nazi. I suppose they could be trying to give the video a ton of views to make it look there actually is neo nazi movement thus "justifying" there actions.

I'M NUCLEAR

I'm on the East Coast and am interested. I'm happy to organize highway trash clean ups where we all wear the same uniform and get a lot of visibility and earn support from the community.

FBI are our counter-antifa in spiffy uniforms. Contact their field offices in San Francisco re: Berkeley Antifa attack, and New York re: NYU Antifa attack.

New York FBI field office is
@NewYorkFBI
twitter.com/newyorkfbi
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/newyork

FBI San Francisco field office
@FBISanFrancisco
twitter.com/FBISanFrancisco
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco

Make a petition and/or get Donald Trump's attention to make Antifa labelled as a terrorist group.

Once that happens, the general public, especially family-oriented people across the US will think "terrorist" when the name Antifa pops up. This will also deter anyone from joining or being affiliated, because anyone with half a brain would not want to be part of a group labelled as terrorists because of the stigma and the legal pressure.

Also, because of this, police and homeland security would essentially do many searches for any Antifa members and throw them in jail. Nightclubs would be searched, punk shows would be monitored, raves would be watched, and warehouses would be raided. Essentially a legal gestapo without the bad image. If we do the same for Arabs in airports and big cities, we can do the same for Antifa.

Remember, that Antifa are more than just vandals and people who harass innocents on the streets. They're also involved in illegal activities, especially in San Francisco where they're involved in selling drugs to people at punk shows and raves, including minors if rave nights are all-ages. They're also involved in numerous cases of statutory rape, one member alone having approximately 730 accounts. They're also known squatters allowing fire hazards.

So, here's the thing if you get them labelled as a terror group and the police remove them. You'd be removing the following bad qualities from communities

>Less drug peddling, inluding the drug solicitation towards minors
>Less indoctrination and recruiting towards communism and anarchy (less propaganda venues)
>Safety such as less fires and innocents killed with less Antifa squatters (safe spaces)
>Less innocents assaulted on the streets
>Promotion of freedom of speech
>Less businesses vandalized
>Less cars vandalized
>Less police deaths
>Less fires from arson
>Less corruption towards youth, giving them a future

Screencap this, copy and paste, message Donald Trump, make a petition, etc.

This. Let them burn themselves out. Giving them a reaction will just reinforce their delusion.

You'll have to mod them. They have a launch charge which will scare people away from the proper blast, which isn't that strong to begin with. Remember that the purpose of fireworks is not to send shrapnel flying or to create a powerful shockwave. If you can remove the launch charge and the main charge explodes in the crowd you might do some damage though.

No wrong stop

Nice try soros

It's more than just street violence at protests. They need to be off the streets in California, as they do more than just what you see on TV. I want my streets clean of scum.

Well it's their streets too to be fair.

>well gee wiz guys, Antifa keeps calling us NAZIS!!! I sure don't wanna be called a NAZI so let's just start up the FUCKING SA.

Exactly.

american-vanguard.org/

How about:
First
Ammendment
Protectors

I don't get it

Are you guys opposing to antifa or are you going to play nazi/skinhead

I would totally do the first one, these fucks keep spraying the walls of my street and university with their antifa shit.

But if you are going to go full sperg about it, no way fag.

Friendly reminder for everyone on the right to keep calm a little while longer.

Don't fucking blow this. Give it a little more time, while also encouraging them to keep going and escalating.

Eventually we will have our Casus Belli and can truly begin disposing of them properly and with the approval of the public.

Protesting
Oppressive
Liberals

I'll be honest, this just seems like separating right wingers. Like the Lodges in the Legions, 30k style.

No it's not. It's everyone's streets. It's public property. They're going to public places and pushing their ways onto the public, including the youth. They're ruining a generation of young males, especially females and turning them into bandit-like minions, drug addicts, and mentally-ill abuse victims.

They probably don't even pay taxes. Just couch surf and bum off of people.

Pretty sure it is mostly bandwagoning for the echo chamber. I'm sure there are more than a few sperglord nazis here though.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

are we still called the New Patriots

Made some things

>uniforms

Dress shirt, tie, commando sweater, decent pants and footwear. Headwear optional.

That's what I was saying. Their streets too, not their street exclusively. The reason I said it in the first place was in response to "They're ruining my streets". As long as there's no vandalism they're free to do whatever.

Major happenings if we make it a point to follow protests and put out fires, record crimes when safe to do so, clean up protesters trash after everything is said and done.

MAGA by setting the best example possible of peaceful protesting.

kek has blessed the petition. sign it, fags. and make sure you confirm the email.

Vanguards of Liberty

Peace
Order
Liberty

:O

That would be a good move actually. Go in after they riot and clean up get media involved and a spokes person

Lets do it

>wear uniforms
>put together a mailing list
>do militia stuff
You left out where to store the fertilizer, O normal guy who is totally not "barking at the flowers energetically."

They are catching on, if you haven't fucking noticed. "Burn themselves out?" They have the mainstream media fueling their narrative.

Antifa won't burn out until the MSM chills out and stops trying to incite treason. Which, hopefully, it will after Trump's first 100 days. But we shouldn't count on that.

I like brownshirts if we're being honest, or some neutered, bureaucratic-sounding acronym if we're not. Not ANTICOM; it can be too easily summed up and strawmanned. Dishonesty requires minimum edge. I know, that's hard for us.

I've always had an idea for a "Keystone Citizen" group. Being from Pennsylvania, seeing influence from our founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin, etc... we should really be setting the example of what an American Citizen is.

1) Knowing your local politicians and writing letters to them.
2) Clean up after liberal protests, put out fires, clear the streets of trash. All while wearing MAGA hats.
3) NETWORK LOCALLY. We need to find eachother and get off of the computer once and a while to be honest.

You better make that Discord

Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=73JeeBb9gAw

Holy shit

What should our uniforms be? No nazi stuff please the normies wouldnt like that

Not sure about Minutemen. Implies being armed.

>3) NETWORK LOCALLY. We need to find eachother and get off of the computer once and a while to be honest.

I wouldn't even know where to begin

Just found this.

Reflective yellow construction vests and MAGA hats.

Main happenings will be cleaning up after major liberal protests. Putting out fires and cleaning up trash.

We can get huge media attention by setting a good example.

Sounds like some mob hitmen shit. It also sounds a lot like purges

Antifa are known for being very violent. The more time that passes, the more violence they'll commit up to a point where even left wing media can't stand behind them anymore

>is in America
>doesn't have a gun
What the fuck mate.

Well a Robinson R44 Raven II, has a gas mileage of 10.79 miles per gallon, and can fit about 3 people(minus the pilot), with the average 99.9% kill height being 85 feet.

So 10.79 miles divided by 85 feet or 0.0161 miles, is 670, 670 divided by 2(up and down, plus extra weight) is 335. 335 trips, 3 Commies a trip, on a gallon of fuel ranging on a low of around $4.50, puts it at 223 dead Leftists per cent. Minus the actual cost of the helicopter.

Path of Light

I'm down for that

I clicked that shit,thank god i live in the fucking jungle

Being ANTI anything is a bad idea. We need a positive name. I personally love Centurion it sounds fantastic.

this looks great

We could find Facebook groups for these protests and comment about having the intention to clean up behind the demonstration route. Everyone bring trash bags, wear the uniform We would be organizing on their own Facebook pages while also redpilling liberals who come to the cause because they like the idea of it anyway.

i ain't no fuckin mexican, consuela

That's fucking genius