How many of you have leftist scum friends on Normiebook actually supporting the violent protesters in Berkeley?

How many of you have leftist scum friends on Normiebook actually supporting the violent protesters in Berkeley?

Also, I'm looking for the pics or webm of Antifa in DC kicking the trash cans so I can make a new version of this image

bump so i can save more of these

I don't use kikebook anymore

>blue sentinels

Holy shit, fuck these guys

this has improved my quality of life and happiness 100%

i have a FB but i dont really use it for anything outside of messenger

i have a small amount of people on there who are interested in what trumps doing and then a majority who just repost bait msm articles and photoshopped pictures of things like a fake trump advert with a swastika. of course all those people believe its real.

i have never commented on anything though. not worth it.

No one I know is supporting violent anything o facebook. And i know a lot of liberals

Smart men.
Logged out and never looked back. Been so much more productive since.

Fucking bluefag LET ME INVADE

Lol I don't have a Goybook

What the fuck kind of country are you?

>Invade a world
>Guy has 3 summons
>Try to hide among enemies and ambush them
>They just sit around a bonfire until I go after them

all of my "friends" are worthless cucks ever since they went to their liberal colleges and got brainwashed
coincidentally they smoke weed everyday, have literally said they would be cucked by a black man, and considered having vasectomies because "fuck having to wear condoms"
I really wish I was joking, needless to say I've cut them out of my life (or they cut me out after they found out I supported Trump)
I deleted my facebook a while back because seeing their utter cuckoldry and hard-left politics was making me seriously depressed
thankfully i have a redpill gf and spend a lot more time with my family and the guys I work with (construction) who are all Trump supporters

I actually no longer have any radical left friends (I used to be a radical leftist). I do however have a number of left-liberal friends who are attempting to legitimate the Berkeley violence by using the same thought-negating cliches the Antifa does.

>milo's a racist misogynist bigot

Even if true (and it isn't), he wasn't the one being beaten with bricks and flagpoles. Some of the victims were simply there to stand up for free inquiry and have no particular love for either Milo or Trump. A large portion of mainstream liberals (believe me, Judd Apatow and Sarah Silverman have no real desire to see their wealth redistributed) are so apoplectic about losing the election they have lost their capacity for reason, if they ever had it.

They think they're immune from the wrath of the radical left. What the don't grasp is once the right is gone, they're next. "Liberals get the bullet, too." Antifa tagged a wall at Berkeley with that last night.

Antifa, BLM, ARA, Black Bloc, IWW; the whole network of rad-left thought and action is exploiting the despair of mainstream liberals to get away with shit that Bill Clinton stomped them out for in '99, during WTO-Seattle (I was there for that and I got arrested... as I deserved).

If the FBI doesn't revisit the strategy of the Palmer Raids and the rest of the federal gov't doesn't reignite an anti-red terror like they did with HUAC and the first red scare, the radical right is going to have to start treating Antifa, et al, with some pretty hard violence. This shit has been going on for 18 months, and virtually no one's been even arrested, let alone punished. Fuck this. I am not letting those fucking people decide what other people get to say and think within the confines of a democratic system. Anti-democrats don't get to enjoy the fruits of liberty. Period.

>I do however have a number of left-liberal friends who are attempting to legitimate the Berkeley violence by using the same thought-negating cliches the Antifa does.
>legitimate

the word you're looking for is legitimize

my entire school is in favor of them except a few, i deleted facebook

It means the same thing. They are both verb forms of legitimacy. One conjugate is English, the other American. I went to grad school in the UK, so I sometimes use Brit forms.

yeah i checked it, my bad sorry :(

Thank you, my white friend.

A ton of them, surprisingly.

I deactivated my Facebook. People on there are fucking nuts.

None. Including people who made stupid statements about Trump. One has started a flurry of posting unrelated anti-Trump stuff, the other has asked if the left wants to be defined by violence and compared the Antifa to Nazis (she's Jewish).

Rodney King getting beaten would have been a more fitting photo.

Somewhere north of madagascar if my french lessons years ago taught me anything

Fuck condoms m8. Makes sex feel like fucking a rubber glove what's the point?

The whole getting your balls nipped is degenerate as fuck unless you already have a bunch of kids and you sure as hell know you can't afford more.

Rare as my steak!

I now use normiebook to post redpills but thats because I hate my job and plan to kill myself by the end of the month because I fell for the debt slavery meme.

But Madagascar is an island.

i used to date a girl from your country, she had really big boobs

well it wasn't technically north of it but then again i was really bad in french...

At least one liberal friend spoke out against it on FB.

PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO SAY SOMETHING. All the actual liberals and not this fabricated uprising of communism, are starting to realize they're switching over to Trump. They won't say anything unless their social peers start it. Rev up those old meme machine guns and reload. It's meme wars bro.