APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

>On a cold February night last year, 102-year-old Ruline Steininger caucused for Hillary Clinton in Iowa, determined to witness history and help elect the country's first female president.

>"I've got a big job ahead of me ... I've got to live," she said at the time. "After that, OK, I can die if I want to, but I'm going to live until she's elected."

>Steininger died Tuesday night, three months after her dream was dashed. She was 103. Her daughter, Karen Steininger, confirmed Ruline's death to CNN on Thursday.

>"She had a long and productive life and did much to inspire many women, young and old," she said in an email. "One of my favorite things that she said, as my husband was telling her about the Women's March here in Des Moines, was to please send Hillary a note after her death and to let her know that she'll still be fighting. An activist even after she's gone."
Steininger was born in 1913, before the first World War, when women could not vote. During the 2016 campaign, CNN documented Steininger's efforts to help elect Clinton -- the country's first woman to capture a major political party's nomination for president.
On September 29, Steininger became one of the first people in Iowa to vote in person for Clinton for president. She met the candidate backstage at a campaign rally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DO7PaWD0nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You broke this womans heart and soul!
Have you no shame?
No remorse?
IT WAS HER TURN!
And you Nazi fascists stole that from her! FROM ALL OF US!

No.

>Steininger

|>
|
|&

>live 103 years
>"long and productive life"
>all this shitty news outlet can muster is that she voted for a criminal

when I finally die for good, I hope I've accomplished half as much nothing as this woman

She lived through the German villains of WW1!
She lived through the German Nazis of WW2!
Only to see you fascists rise up and strip her of her hope.

wtf im with her now

Checked and keked

Wtf I regret everything now

>On Election Night, as Steininger watched the returns come in with her family, she expressed disappointment when she started to realize that Donald Trump would defeat Clinton.
"We made a lot of progress and it looked like we were going to make a lot more, and now we're not," Steininger told CNN. "And that's going to make a big difference in our country."
"It won't bother me, I'm going to die," she added. "But I've got children and grandchildren that are going to be affected by President Trump."

All HillDogs in this thread rise and be counted!
Press "F" to pay respects to this feminist icon!

Thank you for everything Mrs. Steininger
We will avenge you!
/AntiFa

One of ours one of yours!

BTFO

suffrage was a mistake

tough shit, we spared her the delusions and gave her a dose of one of the best POTUS we'll ever had instead.

Press T for "Thanks."

T

I'm sorry she held on to terrible dreams.

Honestly, this is funny. Eat shit you old bag, you only wanted her because she had a vagina.

JUST

#WithHerFirst

ALL HILLDOGS REPORT IN!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!

MAKE FASCISTS SCARED AGAIN!

/AntiFa - HillDog division - Sergeant at Arms

>votes for a candidate only because said candidate has a vagina
good riddance

>you should vote against your interests so this baby boomer can have a comfy death

America in a nutshell folks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE YOU OLD BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Should've gotten a better woman to run.

don't be fooled. She's a reptilian, check out her ray gun blaster

She did lol

god that one is old

Trumped that bitch

>being a clinton supporter is the only remarkable thing they had to highlight
kek

F

Damn the election really hit Hillary hard she looks like shit

Wow Bernie ain't looking too good.

rulen stein nigger

Oh my sides. Who has some BernieBaby obits?

Ive never seen a old person so butthurt as the pic of her on the right. It's so great.

Rot in hell you old assblasted kike

damn
cant unsee

No sympathy for a sexist.

Made my day

:)

Kek. Died with hope in her heart then. :)

What's her end game?

God, old people are so skinny. Doctors should give them all steroids and tell them to lift some weights.

dying

>was to please send Hillary a note after her death
like she gives a fuck. how can people still be this delusional about that wicked cunt? she didn't even address her supporters the night she lost

Press S for "Spit on Grave"

S

somebody JUST this photo up

HILLARY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

What is that?

>when you only want someone to win because they also have a dried, crusty, blood smattered hole between their legs like you do.

Speaking of, his's Chris-chan doing these days?

Fuck that old bitch

>stein nigger

(((Stein-Nigger)))

You can't make this shit up

God knows what form she has taken on now

Do you know how many people died waiting for the Cubs to win a world series?
Longer than ner life.
1 drop in a really fucking huge bucket.

>have corrupt hillary in charge just for an old woman to leave this world with a smile

Yeah, fuck right off.

Men: 7554841
Women: 2

>cropping the ray gun

Bitch is an alien.

Firestarters don't look like that nigga.

This. If there's an afterlife where you are conscious of who you are, and can see what goes on she must feel bad at being fooled by that evil witch. Imagine seeing everything you thought was just torn to shreds without the ability to warn anyone. Talk about being woke

Good. This old cunt voted for a criminal and for war with Russia. Shame she didn't die sooner.

stop voting trump

Not gonna lie. I support Trump and I hate Clinton. But damn does it grieve my heart to see such an old person go - even if everything they believed in was utter rubbish.

i'm sure she was a nice person

:D

Kek "oops I forgot about this one" STRIKES HER DOWN!

Imagine how much evil was brought into the world over her 103 year life span. Women are vile creatures that should be sent away to "the farm upstate" at age 32.

>(((Stein)))nigger
What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3DO7PaWD0nk

The one good thing about absolute perspective, you feel less invested in failures, you tend to laugh instead of getting angry.

Im fuvking dying

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what you get for not knowing your place in the kitchen!

F

how tiny and frail was this woman that hilary looks strong and robust next to her?

They only used that old lady because it was the only person who made Hillary look young.

look at that barely disguised contempt Hillary has on her face, I pity this old crow backed a horse who thought less than nothing about her

Hillary rulined her life.

This is going to get Trump impeached for sure

Can Sanders be next please?!

>born before WWI
>baby boomer

I don't apologize to sexists.

Can you even imagine being 103 years old and knowing you could die at any minute?

I've always had respect for my elders, even if I don't agree with them and don't like being around them, so RIP in peace.

a sincere F, i don't hate some old lady who wanted to see a woman President

you can die at any minute at any age

yeah but it's much more likely at 103

yeah, i was just thinking the same thing

yea but she's a reptile

our "elders" are fucking hippy faggots and kikes responsible for putting us in the mess we're in today

fuck em all, the sooner they die the sooner we can fix this shit

do i feel bad that she never got to see a female president, sorta, but I that ain't gonna change me from voting for trump again

>satan trips

>I've got a big job ahead of me ... I've got to live,"

HOW HARD DID THIS OLD SHITBAG CAMPAIGN FOR SARAH PALIN FOR THE FIRST FEMALE VICE PRESIDENT?

WHAT? SHE DIDN'T SUPPORT PALIN AT ALL?

ALL THEIR "FEMINISM" IS BULLSHIT?

What a surprise.

Is it though?