DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

Don't have to, it seems like they're well on their way to being able to defend themselves.

Name one shooting on a campus in Idaho since they legalized guns on campus

I'll wait.

ok

Good. Gun free zones is a stupid concept.

Other than that, take up your butthurt with Wyoming.

Good, I guess. This means the teachers that choose to will be able to defend their students and law abiding citizens will be able to carry their pistols in college.

FPBP

america has a lot of guns and a bad guy can still bring a gun to a gun-free zone. it's a good thing that people can at least defend themselves instead of enabling a single person to massacre dozens or hundreds of people.

FPBP

>oh, hello there officer
>i see all you're allowed to carry near this school is that shitty hunk of wood. and the staff don't even get that.
>my name is Mass Shooter, i have here this handy dandy pistol with all these magazines.
>RIP

Cool, hope Michigan gets something similar.

don't tread snek gun sounds jay peg

how else are they supposed to stop bear attacks?

fpbp

they're anticipating milo visiting wyoming and prepping to defend from antifa

because bears n shit

Guns are good, they help people kill other people. What needs defending here?

>Unfortunately for the state's 1.4 million concealed carry permit holders, both bills face problems in the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by state Sen. Miguel Diaz de la Portilla, R-Miami. The senator has already said that he will not give a hearing to the campus carry bill, effectively killing it.

That doesn't sound relaxed to me. I just want to bring my glock to school for no show or tell. :(

Serves me right for only reading headlines.

Fuck.

Guess that means all the kids are gonna have guns now and no one will survive.

nICE

Get Trump to tweet about it.

this

/thread