So what makes leftists think that others are entitled entry into the US?

So what makes leftists think that others are entitled entry into the US?

Leftists you care to explain yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

life, liberty, pursuit of happiness

the white race must die

written and added by a jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

>liberty
Why do we let in foreigners who don't care for that or even know what it means?
We have an obligation to preserve the national ideology.

Non citizens don't have rights here. Go fuck yourself.

for citizens

because I want Rethuglicans to lose every election in the future until the liberal paradise that my college professors envisioned becomes a reality, and that is only possible by overpowering whites with a flood of brown

>unalienable

>all men

Sargon mentioned that point to Kyle Kulinski and Kyle is a US citizen. I knew our schools were fucked up but I didn't realize it was this bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=48BFEw4MSAs

Unalienable to citizens, traitor.

>all men
>in 1776

That guy was born a century after the DoI was written.

>all men

The ideals upon which the country were founded through the DoI and Revolution still invite people seeking liberty to the land.

>So what makes leftists think that others are entitled entry into the US?
>
>Leftists you care to explain yourselves?

Don't deport anyone! I have gained allot from America. Even got a free education. My sister is worried she won't finish at Penn state. Keep America strong!

Leftists are trying to farm voters from overseas and every child of theirs born here is a citizen whose mommy and daddy got a ticket over here because of leftist politicians. and they love their government because everything is free. Dems (commies) get votes for perpetuity. That's the plan except Emperor Trump is building you know what. Whoops.

The highest law of the land is and always will be the constitution. The Constitution does not include "pursuit of happiness"

this.

saved, thanks lad

We're all the Human Race. Have some empathy.

People outside of borders have every right to pursue their happiness according to the ideals.
Avoiding internal systematic hypocrisy is its own obligation.
The DoI is about overcoming tyranny and is a preconstitutional safety check on the role given to governments even through constitutional procedure.
The President protects the people from Tyranny not from people pursuing happiness, the way he protects the people is clearly in Article 2, he makes treaties, assigns judges and abandoned congressional seats, and organizes communication between generals and ambassadors.

If the best and brightest people are being suppressed by tyranny at home they don't have many options.
You shouldn't arbitrarily be making false promises and tricking people into coming, but if they are willing to risk life and limb to flee oppression, surely a small role in a working society would be a godsend they would defend with their life.
Forcing people to serve a tyrannical country instead of fleeing encourages it, seeking a nonviolent solution is not cowardice.
Again you shouldn't be bringing people in, but there are always needs, so you shouldn't deny rights to hard working people fleeing tyranny either.

just because you are a human doesn't mean I owe you my stuff. Just because you are a human doesn't mean I trust you. Just because you are a human doesn't mean I want you near me. Empathy is no excuse for me to drink the bleach.

>Happiness
Is this an appeal to emotion? Countries across the globe don't recognize this vague term.

>they don't have many options
Yes they do, they have revolution, cooperation, separation, subversion, payment, and so on. You are taking advantage of these people by creating a culture of dependency, you are becoming their oppressor. The people who cannot flee are even worse off when their countrymen leave. You allow a country to become even worse off than it would have been had you not interfered. People have to become self-reliant and take charge of their own lands. Coming here will not help them in the long run and will only make things worse for all.

Empathy is the cornerstone of con.

Some people eat shit you don't help them up, you point and laugh.

Get used to it.

>Is this an appeal to emotion?
No its a description of inescapable human behavior.
>People have to become self-reliant and take charge of their own land.
Some people are too good and unempathetic and their genetic advantages and charismatic manipulation turns them to demi-god tyrants who take advantage of weak, naive, and good-willed.

>Coming here will not help them in the long run and will only make things worse for all.
Technological progress, life expectancy, and world happiness level exploded when people started fleeing to US and exercising their liberty.