What the fuck cunt? Since when did Australia ever do anything wrong to you fat burger eating fucks?

What the fuck cunt? Since when did Australia ever do anything wrong to you fat burger eating fucks?

Since you tried to get us to take thousands of refugees

You can't blame us for taking advantage of Obama while we had the chance

ya dumb dawg

C'mon buddy, it's only okay when you don't get caught. We got caught.

Barron's tired of your shitposting, Australia.

Consider the tweet your first warning.

But Australia is fatter than America m8, and you don't have niggers and spics as an excuse.

>tried to

im sorry america I tried to get them to deport them but they said I was crazy and racist.

>You can't blame us for taking advantage of Obama while we had the chance
Well now God Emperor Trump is behind the wheel, and we aren't taking your fucking immigrants

Shouldn't be collecting them if you don't want em

Please stop. No one wants to fight between aussies and the US. Just drop this dumb plan and go back to the banter.

Dont fall for (((their))) tricks to divide us

Honestly I just see Straya pawning off their unwanted migrants to other countries as even more endearing irl shitposting

Trump's not blaming Australia.

What are you talking about? Why would Trump accept our refugees when he's taken a hardline stance on them. Apparently he said it would kill him politically, which is correct. Turnbull is a dopey cunt.

king nigger agreed to this, you cucks need to just accept our terrorists into your heart. im sure your daughters will love them in time

It's wrong to take advantage of the retarded

Malcolm Turnbull is the worst PM we ever had.

You tried to ship off thousands of sand people to us you dickhead. They belong in Canada

Crikey, it's another black Saturday

for pointing that out I am not allowed to vote or hold employment in this nation.

he doesnt mean aussies

he means the sand people you sent away and pointed in our direction

Nah mate. They belong in the indian ocean after a "freak naval accident"

>we aren't taking your fucking immigrants

Emu war II is coming.

No worries bud.

We just don't want any of your sand nigs. We can still be friends.

I bet they'll end up in Francistan, we accept everyone.

Send them over to New Zealand instead.

I dont like the plan either. We dont want your beaners here

>'bout to unload thousands of s.e. asian mudslime
>Trump said "No"
>cried.

lel

Oh well of course. But they all need to meet in Toronto first for the all expenses cruise trip they won. Not here

and don't blame me for googles shitty image preview code.

Stfu, Canada.

Canada is still dumb enough to take them off your hands.

Shut up cunt it was obongo, we agreed to take 4 thousand South American refugees 4!!! In exchange for the USA to take 2500 of our refugees. It was a program aimed to mix up refugee populations a bit.

Fuck you cunt, we didn't bid for this shit, we were keeping them in a prision island until king nigger complained about the awful condition in which they were in bla bla bla.
We have nothing to win in this shit, of America fucks us over I will go full pro China.

This, thanks upside down brother. I actually laughed out loud.

Austrailia Australia is a South-East Asian nation. We don't owe you fuckall. Fix your own shit before your decendants are all slant eyed gooks.

I honestly have no idea why every illegal immigrant can't just be deported to the ocean

why you got so many of these fuckers anyway?

Do you realize how many hundreds of millions of shitskins live in South Asian and Southeast Asia?

Ayy man, we were trying to take advantage of spineless Obama, I'm not surprised the deal fell through, we got caught kek. No hard feelings, send them off to Malaysia.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

no I did not know that

Blame Obama and the people who took in the boat folk.

>Since when did Australia ever do anything wrong to you fat burger eating fucks?
It started with sending illegals.

STOP BULLYING MR TRUMBLE

Yeah nah. Git movin', we're fuller than a rattlesnake in molasses.

This is not a rant against australia, it is a rant against obama.

oh yeah, hope you don't feel too bad when "extreme vetting" of those rapefugees shows that none of them can be accepted. so sorry

In exchange for like what? 4,000-10,000 refugees? we got the bitter of the stick on that deal but it's not like you got a great deal from it either seeing as most of our refugees were the worst type of illegal migrants anyways mostly middle eastern

Stupid fucking agreement if you ask me, we should just cancel it..

Ain't so fucking sassy now huh faggot?
Good luck shitposting in hell!
Sad!

>Come At Me Aus Fag
nah im good here but dont worry our refugees will be happy to

Get this

All of South America =422 million

Population of India + SE Asia= 2 billion +

Can you roo fuckers into reading comprehension? He's shitting on Obama not Australia.

Fuck off m8s we're full.

And now that chance is over, deals off Dundee.

>America fucks us over I will go full pro China.
They already are close to owning your ass anyway. We always talk about Canada being under Americas control, well guess who you are to China!

way to go, keep pissing off the world, trump. makes it easier to get rid of you.

Austrailia is literally irrelevant. Keep screeching nobody cares.

This is the biggest media beat up over basically nothing.

Trump doesn't like the deal, it's important everyone knows this - it fits in with his principals and anyone who didn't think he would hate the deal is an idiot.

The deal will still happen, it makes Trump look good for honouring the deal, it makes people realise he doesn't have a problem with muslims so long as they're vetted correctly and the relationship with Australia will continue.

Turnbull is a cuck. It embarrasses me to think he is the one talking to Trump on the phone.
I wish we had based Tone back. ;_;

this, trump never said anything rood to turnbull despite him being a disgusting kike

that blokes thumb is fucked

How can we help?

You're gonna be a salty lil' bitch for 8 years there fag

Day of Emu when? Australia sure is looking leafier everyday now.

I don't know what straya did, but in accordance with the Emu-US treaty, just like japan, you'll get two

Plot twist: there's no refugees and straya is trying to ship abbos to the US

fuck off we're full

Why doesn't Australia just send them back to whatever third-world shithole they're from? seems like a win-win for everyone?

Post deadly emus to trigger Australians.

say hello to Australia's 2018 via applicants

we don't want the toxic motherfuckers you denied your shores to

can you blame us?

don't act like a faggot

THIS
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
And you can keep your bitch boi Prepbull

If I knew who you were I'd happily bet a case of beer that you'll take all of them.

Send Mr. Trump this picture.

I'll unrionically support him if he pledges to Make America Aesthetic

But it's still funny.

Make it 2

Let the salt flow through you my friend

Kek I love Straya and USA. Best friendship.

It's over for America and Australia now.

China is the future.

Just send them back into the ocean or force them to live in the outback

That was fucking hilarious

while user here is overly bitchy, he is correct that the previous administration fucked them over. Best we can do here is try to come up with a satisfying conclusion for "everyone"

Good convict, you think they will take your refugees?

That's a cassowary ya dumb cunt

He didn't say we did anything wrong. He said Obama made a dumb deal.

I don't think it's entirely a dumb deal.

I don't know the stats though - Who is more likely to be a problem;

1. 1000+ Muslims of unknown origin

2. 4000+ Guatemalan and Salvadoran refugees

Only a 1000. And it was a deal from Obama to help out our Globalist Prime Minister (he can't take the refugees in without alienating his "conservative" voters, but the longer he keeps them in detention, the more angry the left gets, and he's (incorrectly) worrying moderate voters will get mad).

Basically this was his out. He could say;

>See, I didn't let them in!

In exchange Obama was going to offload 4 times the amount of people on us, only they would be South Americans, which Australians don't know enough about to care about.

I'll fucking find you.

leave the immigrants with the kangaroo fuckers

at least they have to cross the sea to get here.

>Hey America, we're sending you a bunch of hostile savage niggers
>what did we ever do to you?

fuck off, 'mate'

mate your cuck PM wont have the balls to do jack against the will of the God Emperor.

Deals not off. Trumps people are apparently asking for something big in return, and the fireworks were because Turnbull didn't want to do it.

The rumors from our side is that it's either;

1. Troop deployments to Northern Iraq "soon"

2. Naval deployments in the South China Seas

I'd say it's 2, because Turnbull is utterly compromised and cucked by the Chinese. That's the one thing he'd be terrified of having to commit to, even if it means pissing off Trump.

I'll already have a beer in hand and a gun on my side lad, hope you like lagers.

They're not with uys.

They're sitting in offshore jails.

Turnbull is a cuck. He is bending the knee to our leftists, who demand we take them in.

But he knows he will lose a TON of votes of if he does. So he's trying to find some kind of retarded compromise, instead of just doing what Tones would have done - Deport the fuckers or leave them in lock up.

Seriously fuck Americans. Trump is going after the only country that has been consistently and continually supportive of him, with no major politicians going after him and only a handful of minor players making minor remarks.

If he decides to disrespect our PM, whatever you make think of him, once more then sincerely I can say Trump can go fuck himself and any real Aussie would feel the same.

you don't know trump. He really really really does not want to let these guys in.

don't feel too sad when the extreme vetting shows none of them can come to the us

>since when did

when you slant eyed cock suckers tried to secretly send your dindus to us, try to keep up m8.

Aussie boots will be on the ground next time the Yanks invade someone. I vote for Canada.

No. China directly.