How Christianity is a Jewish Psyop, but one we can use against them

We've all heard it, yes--Christianity is what softened gentiles for slavery to the jews, and it is probably true. Christcucks will often respond, BUT-BUT Christ was based because he kicked out the money lenders--of course this works hilariously to the to the Jew's favor because they *Like* being bankers and Christians having a taboo against handling money is very fortuitous for them in this regard.

And yet, I am often struck at how afraid Jews are of Jesus--they're like allergic to the mention of him. And I think it's for a reason that they're afraid to explain...It's because while Christianity is dumb, it works! It makes people into slaves that work for masters. And it's really hard to resist the temptation of 'paradise' which Judaism doesn't exactly hand out on a platter. I shall explain to you how we can use Christianity--ironically--to destroy the Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtz995yz4-s
youtube.com/watch?v=dn0PA0ivoAw
saturndeathcult.com/saturn-death-cult-part-2/the-rise-of-the-nicolaitans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews are good with money because historically they were forbidden from owning land, so they specialized in that

not saying they aren't awful but our own dumb policies created the gold eating superjew through selection pressure

kind of like how white southerners doomed america by importing hordes of low IQ ogre niggers

Tonight I had a conversation with a jew and it went like this:

Jew: Subverting people is easier than resisting subversion, and if you come up with the smartest subversion scheme you can come up with, you are by definition not smart enough to resist it.

Me: What if I subvert you into not subverting?
Jew: Then I will literally lose my only purpose in life and it would be very cruel and unchristian of you.

Essentially Christianity is this move of "subverting people into not subverting." It tells you that you aren't allowed to lie, that lying is a sin.

This added to the fact that Jews are at a very strange place in the development of their religion. It is, if you know anything about it, a lot weirded than what you'd imagine from reading the old testament. Rabbinical Judaism has become very new-age indeed.

Which is how I stumbled upon Kabballah, and more specifically Christian Kaballah. This is the secret sect of Judaism--sort of like how the Jesuits were the secret-army sect of Catholics. They believe really kooky shit, and I'd almost describe it as lucefarian--lots of talk about little charms and guardians and gateways and dark shit.

BUT it's a sort of back-door into Judaism. We could revive Christian Kabbalah and basically wreck their shit. Plus, even on the surface, their arguments against Christianity are pretty paltry.

We cannot kill the jews--we tried that route. But it has come to my attention that we can convert the fuck out of them, if we lead them to think that we're just helping them, and if we give ourselves the flavor of OLD STYLE authenticity. Something like Orthodoxy, which genuinely is older than at least the current practices of judaism. .

>implying jews weren't in the drivers seat for all of that.

Anyways, there is an organization called Jews for Jesus that converts tons of Jews per year. And keep in mind that Jews are far more precious to judaism than Christians are to Christianity. One Jew is worth literally 100 christians respectively. The trick is determining whether they've actually converted. ..

Just look at Milo--he's a total fucking fraud. They use people like him to trick people into becoming their slaves (on and on). And so I think the solution would be to get a bunch of people who are redpilled on Christianity to form a sort of 'fake-church' or wing within an established church to begin converting and monitoring jews to maintain their zealousness.

bump

Christianity is not a Jewish psyop.
Changing the interpretation of Christianity is a jewish psyop.

I hope Caeser executes all you desert born sheep fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtz995yz4-s

I'm fully aware of the danger of Christian Zionism. You see the beauty of what I'm doing is that it actually promotes Christianity even if a few of us ''''have to go to hell'''' in order to do that--I mean this for myself (since I don't really believe in Christianity, but if on the outside chance it is true, more people are saved by me and my Church leadership than not)--I realize that this is an off-chance of an off-chance actually as well, since Christianity is so broken up along lines that say one is authentic and the other not--as you say--

But this is not my concern. I'm more concerned with destroying the cancer that is judaism, than I am with 'potentially saving people's souls.'

I wasn't born in a Desert, Oz. You were.

agreed. most Christians worship a dirty Jew who he himself even said "I was only sent to guide the sheep of Israel" when a Canaan woman asked for help.

However since Jews try to distance themselves from Jesus you could stir up some tensions between them, just try avoiding the scripture that says Israelite's are the chosen people

Yes and I was thinking that Kabballah would be the way to 'bridge the gap.' It's like a part of Judaism that isn't 'fossilized' so to speak. It is still malleable--it is still open to being manipulated by me. Not only that, Jews have had several figures in relatively recent history that have claimed themselves as the Jewish Massiah that Jesus wasn't for them--and when it didn't turn out to be true, they were also rejected. We can use this yearning for Massiah back to Christ. It's genius. There's even ribbinical support. One of the most famous of recent Rabbis said that he met the Messiah and reading his message in a certain way spelled out Jesus.

It will be fun to finally destroy Judaism.

Bullshit lies. Jews killed the Christ. Not even muzzies did that. Then they corrupted the Catholic church by buying the Popeship. But you cant stop the Truth and the truth is Jesus. Christians are waking up.again beginning with America and youve been named. Only a matter of time before the true israelites that follow the true messiah drive you out. Your lies die with the boomers.

>Amen

People like you will be useful to me.

Think of how many happy merchants get posted a day on this site

1 happy merchant = 1 subverted Jew

I wanted to also mention, if you don't believe me about Jews for Jesus converting tons of Jews, that there has actually appeared a Jewish version of this organization that fights against Jews for Jesus, and attempts to immunize Jewry against the inroads of Christians. It's called Jews for Judaism. The whole thing is humorous, and it's part of what tipped me off to the idea that Jews are scared of Christ.

jesus is a false profit created by jews to kill the white race; they think long term; if whites kept their original culture, we would just slaughter the jews, and not care.

2 points that come out of your post, which show that you misunderstand what's really going on here even if I'm wrong--

(1) The Happy Merchant meme was originally drawn and promulgated by an actual Satanist. If the Jews are of Satan, then they're only showing their true colors and aren't indeed subverted as you say.

(2) If I'm right and this is all bullshit, and there is no afterlife etc, then what is there to subvert? It's 'bullshit all the way down' at that point, and the real point will be to subvert THEM, not the other way around from now on.

Every time I hear some Christian philosophy I realize how diametrically opposed it is to conservative nationalist ideals.
And how it was intentionally made that way.

>don't take revenge against those who wrong you, just let people walk over you
>enjoy being weak, you'll be rewarded with heaven
>enjoy being poor, you'll be rewarded with heaven
>don't question authority ever
>be humble

You can't call yourself religious and redpilled.

You gotta admire Jews for playing the long game. They thought of this shit 2000 years in advance.
But we are finally freeing ourselves from the shackles of this bullshit.

i am a jew who thinks jesus is the most based, influential and overall greatest person to ever live. wouldnt ever want to live in a world where the goys dont worship jesus.

Well they're really taking their time with it then, now aren't they? Over two millennia and still kicking!

But it is very pervasive, as you say, and there's no going back, and I'm not sure about you but Islam doesn't look very tempting. I think my idea of a false religion is a good alternative to all that shit. One that would destroy this whole mess at its semitic root.

They're good with money because they were the original bankers. Look into the history of Babylon

You won't jew. You won't even live in a world where YOU don't worship him. That's the idea, and kek is going to help us meme it into reality...

christianity triggers the jew, m8. its been this way literally since the time of christ

>gods grace being given to all the world

its their kryptonite

kek is going to meme jesus into reality? that would take almost 10x the meme magic he used on trump. how will he do it?

Christianity was invented by Jews. It is a massive bluepill.

The entirety of Christianity is a psyop. Jesus name isn't even Jesus lmao

No, no. What I'm saying doesn't even have to be real. It just has to be believed. 2 different items, my friend. And your tribe are all suckers for Messiah. This is your weakness. You have money. What your money and you power don't do for you is take away your fear of the blackness.

haha, based poland.

really? and what do you mean by jews?

talmudic judiasm - essentially todays jews - was invented 300 years after the death of christ

they didn't "invent christianity" and i cant think of an explanation as to why that is even an idea unless there is someone with a vested (((interest))) in people believing that

instead we will do absurd things like conquer all the land that god "allotted" to "us" and probably build a big fucking temple with a high priest. sounds fun, desu!!!

They didn't invent Christianity, but they watched it grow from the shadows with a close eye, knowing it was ripe for subversion

Paul of Tarsus, man. Kek, I can't believe you.

Rabbinical Judaism existed obviously at the time of Christ--Jesus went and preached in synagogues, as you know. And the Talmud was in oral form at that time, as you know--only written at the time you describe.

Jews forget what Jesus said in the Torah. Vengeance is His and He will repay. Our duty is to purify and defend ourselves. We arent a pure people yet so we are beset by enemies. We are Not to be the Punisher as that is false purity. Only Christs blood leaves your hands clean. The wicked punish the wicked. If it comes down to it God himself will purge those that condemn his children to sin

m8, Christianity is all the shit Jews have been trying to force on us for centuries.

>dude redistribute your wealth...give all your money to us heh heh heh
>don't take revenge on your enemies, can't get back at us because we told you you can't heh heh heh
>don't pursue being succesful...be humble...let us do that heh heh heh!!!!

How fucking stupid can you be to believe this shit?

Well yes, of course you can have the whole third temple shebang. That's not going to be denied to you after all this time. But guess who I will change the prophesied Messiah showing up to become--Jesus. We will have succeeded in tying you to the rotten ship you yourself created. And we'll wipe away all mention of deceptive practice, for after all there'd be no-one left to deceive. We'd all be brothers. And only Saracen would be goyim de gozaimasu.

It's pretty retarded when you learn religion is just peoples interpretations of the solar system

because christianity exists it means that jews shouldn't exist. this is why they hate it. all jews were supposed to convert to christianity. if you are a real christian then you have to come to terms with the fact that jews follow the synagogue of satan and are your mortal enemies who should be smited. of course that's not the case because it's a cuck religion that has been manipulated and distorted to something that doesn't even resemble its original form

if you're a christian and you have even have a slightly good opinion on jews then your own religion dictates that you will burn in hell fire. who cares though, continue being a good fuckign goyim and donating your money to impoverished holocaust survivors LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=dn0PA0ivoAw

You listen to false Christians. The family is the most important thing and should be defended with blood. Going around treating people cuz their different like shit is why everyone hates jews. Dying to protect New York from invading Chinese isChristian. Fighting Iran is not.

Christianity didn't invent the concept of having a strong family.
You don't need Christianity to have a strong family.

Thats why they fear the cross? Bullshit like any vampire they are scared cuz they know he was the messiah

>I will change the prophesied Messiah showing up to become--Jesus
what? is the messiah mute? does he not have a say?

Keep believing that, goy.

Jews created the concept of Jesus to keep the goyim in line.
They know that he was a false prophet.

You're the one who is truly lost. Not only are you forsaking values of the book to love thine enemies, but you're also doing away with the one chance we have at actually extinguishing the jew, forever and turning him towards Jesus as you wish it. For the sake of what, purity? So that God will thank you by saying "OoO what a badass!"

So why did they kill him? Why won't they sign on an X? Hence where the term Kike came from

I'm working on it!

What makes you think you could convert kikes? Is not their subversive nature and parasitic tendencies stronger?

(more evidence of the fear of Jesus---the weakness, the yearning)

It honestly truly blows my mind how some of you guys can hate Jews in one thread and in another thread swallow the bluepill known as Christianity, created by Jews.

I seriously don't understand it.

I hope you guys wake up.
Once you guys free yourselves from the shackles of Christfaggotry, we might be able to make the white race great again.

Lol. You can have square tires too!

Mainstream Christianity is what is making gentiles weak. All of this peace and love nonsense like pic related while cherry picking Bible verses to fit their agenda. The Jews don't want you to read the entire Bible because it shows you their true nature. Wolves in sheep clothing.

Anyone who takes the turn the other cheek advice literally is a moron. If you read Matthew, Mark, John, and Luke you'll know that Jesus didn't mean to be a cuck in that context.

good job you worthless fucking goy. while the jews murder and manipulate christians here you are still telling other people to spread the other cheek or what ever your cuck religion says. best goy right here. i'm sure they will get right on converting after they kill every last christian

I'll write it into Kabballah.

Jews didn't create Christianity

>Jews for Judaism

They're afraid. :)

What do they have to fear?

>Amen

Yes their unbelievable hate stems from them creating him. Hisopen condemnation of their abhorrent behavior is all part of their plan. Or more realistically they hate him so much they intentionally misuse his teachings like they did with the torah by making a talmud

They fear believing. They fear becoming the slaves they so despise.

>The first Christians, as described in the first chapters of the Acts of the Apostles, were all Jews either by birth or conversion,

>Jesus was a Jew, and his renewal movement was Jewish. He preached in the Jewish countryside, not the Hellenistic cities. After his execution, his followers saw him alive, although in what sense historians do not know. They formed a community to wait for him to return, Later, this community separated from Judaism and became the Christian church. The Gospels represent a time when Christian theology was not fully formed and the separation from Judaism was not yet complete.

>According to most scholars, the followers of Jesus were composed principally of apocalyptic Jewish sects during the late Second Temple period of the 1st century. Some Early Christian groups were strictly Jewish, such as the Ebionites and the early church leaders in Jerusalem, collectively called Jewish Christians

>While it is commonly believed that Paul the Apostle established a primarily Gentile church within his lifetime, it took centuries for a complete break with Judaism to manifest, and the relationship between Paul and Second Temple Judaism is still disputed with a wide range of views.

Jesus wasn't a Jew. When asked if he was Jewish, he responded "I am not of this earth". He was also the first anti-semite. How again is that a psy-op?

pro tip, stop being a little kid talking shit about a religion you know fuck all about.

Do you not understand how the Jewish brain works by this point?
Do you not get how they plan their domination strategies centuries in advance?

They spread the false narrative that Jews killed Jesus to validated Christianity and simultaneously create the Jewish persecution complex.
They were willing to make that sacrifice in the short term because they knew that in the long term Christians would eventually come to be friendly with their "Jewish brethren."

I'm not reading that shit.

Jews created Christianity, and you are brainwashed. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

It's a sandnigger religion just like the rest of them and there's nothing special about it.

Slaves to who? Their own kind?

Through his mother. She was a Nazarine Jew, idiot.

Me. Slaves to me.

I wonder if this Jewish bitch would like a Finnish cock up her ass.

This is dumb. Even though Jews hate the Messianic, the latter are still adamant in that they're not Christians (goyim/gentiles), and rather still Jews but of a different sect.

So they're still Jews, ethnically, culturally, geopolitically, they're Jews. The only caveat is acceptance of Christ. That's it.

>believing that they actually hate Jesus

Top kek, I wish I can sell you guys the Brooklyn Bridge.

>muh jews

I'm expected to believe 6 gorillion crook nosed merchants have managed to hold together the most vast conspiracy in the history of the world for a millienium? You guys can't be serious about this right?

This should be obvious to anyone who is not retarded. The jews are smart people who can't do manual labor for shit so historically they have stuck to holding other's silver and writing faggy plays (their oldest being the most successful screenplay ever, Abrahamic religion). They stick together like any other click and most have developed an affection for other minorities because their white cousins have almost never recognized them as family. There's your explanation for Hollywood, the banks, cultural marxism, and the nonexistence of Jewish olympians, now fuck off you Alex Jonesites. Jews are the way they are because they are the nerdy robots to the white man's chad.

Jews didn't create the concept of Jesus you dumb faggot
Jesus name isn't even Jesus so you don't know what you're talking about retard

I'll make it smart for you, okay?

In Finland two Jews (Zysse and Ruben) form the entire conspiracy! Six trillion Jews could easily control the whole universe!

that forearm is so fucking disgusting

Thats some jew chart to take credit for Jesus while denying him. Jesus isnt a jew. Jews are from Judah. Jesus father was God himself. He no more bowed knee to that tribe than he bowed to Rome. Israel is 12 tribes that encompasses the whole earth not jus Judah. Jesus is God of all and is no mere scholar of the talmudic tradition

No, it is sweet. I would love to lick it and feel that hair on my tongue.

Yeah. Sarah Silverman is a slut for white cock which is exactly why she is hated within the Jewish community.

If she wasn't impregnated prior to his birth, that means he wasn't blood related, as he was an ethereal phenomenon. He might be Semitic aka North African/Middle Eastern, doesn't make him a jew.

So to defeat the jew one must become the jew?

>Jesus father was God himself
Are you an idiot?

>Jesus, a Jew, whose disciples were all Jews
>Christianity wasn't started by Jews

My sides.

Mfw when you've never read the bible and spout nonsense, almost nothing in this thread is related to what is actually said. "Hurr durr I read the whole bible and this is what it says" You obviously have not. This bend over and be everyone's bitch nonsense is leftist trash interpreting what they want to hear. Think for yourself and maybe actually read the bible, memeing online isn't going to read the bible for you. inb4 good goyim inb4 cuck inb4 this is what they want you to think. Might have respect for these threads if anyone knew what they were talking about and it wasn't blatantly wrong.

Don't you see, I'm finally embracing you. And this time I'll make you accept it, cousin. :3

Why won't they sign on an X?

what a bunch of bullshit. the lost tribes of israel have absolutely no blood relation to the ashkenazis and sephardis. jews the way they are today are only in positions of power due to nepotism and their intelligence comes from the heavy amount of selective inbreeding over the years

the first thing to dismantling the jew is making sure everyone knows that ashkenazis have no blood claim to israel are just khazar eastern yuropoors

Christians persecuted them the most. Of course they hate our God

I wouldn't be one of them, but they'd think I was. Out of the kindness of my heart.

First of all his name isn't jesus, fucktard. Second, """Christianity""" was formed 2-300 years after his death, but not be jews.

I've read the Bible,

And I know you haven't, because any rational person with an IQ over 80 who has read it knows that it's a crock of shit and has no relevance in the modern world.

Why the fuck does it matter if his name is Jesus or isn't Jesus?
What does that have to do with anything?

They renounced the talmud. Cant be a jew then can you now. Nope you become worse than a Samaratin

>STILL REFUSES TO BELIEVE THAT CHRIST WAS REAL AND IT'S NOT JUST SOME FUCKING JEWISH MINDTRICK

holy FUCK dude GO THE FUCK AWAY

Why, because your inability of knowing that fact, means the rest of your opinions mean jack shit.

If you want your opinions to mean something, then educate yourself.

>saturndeathcult.com

Kill yourself, Christcuck.

Can't wait until you boomer retards die off.
Preferably of cancer. So you can get the ultimate proof that Jesus loves you.

when did I say that? I want to use it on them. That's what I'm saying.

Christianity is the story of how a girl duped her fiance into thinking she got pregnant because an angel came down and put God's seed in her, and thus she is still a virgin and there is no need to stone her to death.

Then her son, who was probably very bright or gifted, was pushed into thinking he was the son of God by his cuckdad and mother (who had to keep up the facade)

I still love Christianity tho and think odds are good there is a God

this isn't really coherent

if you are talking about disagreeing with the teachings thats one thing, but to say jews invented all this is another. as another user said, until hundreds of years after jesus they themselves only had an oral rabbinical tradition.

so to say that jews invented christianity and all its doctrine - a philosophy which is completely antithetical to their worldview and would end up ultimately causing thousands of years of anti-semitic/anti-jew sentiment - well thats another claim altogether