Any black supremacists on Sup Forums?

All memes aside. What did Sub-Saharan Africa contribute to the world. Please don't give me the 'Egypt is black' meme. 99% of slaves came from the west coast of Africa. My blood doesn't come from Egypt. My parents are immigrants from Jamaica and I have no country to be proud of, but America because America is all I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx47W0ueCQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XGoKe2LyZuA
geographyandfilm.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/baldwin_full1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKsobQzCs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm black.

I'm American.

I voted Trump.

sup nigga yakub 4 lyf
sup my fellow kang

#melanin

true american

>Black supremacist

You're ASKING to be ridiculed.

Same

ooga booga

your just make fun of me because you dont have melanin which helps me talk to yakub

what does yakub say?

yeah your right bro hes just jealous

I'm not talking about country of allegiance, because I love America and voted Trump too. I'm talking about ancestry. Never forget where you came from

We can see your id dont respond to yourself lel

nigga what are you talking about
white people always tryna see my ID

>what did blacks give the world

We gave the world the BBC so the white bois wouldn't get uppity cause they smart lmao

Srs though, Sup Forums is now a multiracial board. Alt right racists gtfo

dont pick on him bro

Wagwan my American brothers. East Africa in the house

No.

Blacks did nothing for the world. End of the story.

They created peanut butter you racist nigger.

yeah nigga yakub

Yes.

Panafricanism 4 lyfe.

STFU Airport Chocolate

Beautiful view in your country.

I'm more of a racial realist/fascist. I accept America as my homeland, it's traditions, and my heritage, good or bad. Shouldn't stop me from trying to be a better person, an exemplar of humanity, rather than just "my people".

Supremacy is something that must be earned as an individual. It cannot be given, inherited, or imbued...The results are merely the fruits of one's own labor. As an individual ethos, I guess I am a black supremacist? In the sense that I'm a black man seeking to improve himself and be superior to those around him, not for self-aggrandizement but to be a valuable member of society.

Let whites hate me...I will just try harder, become better, and prove my value as a human being. It's like in the Art of the Deal; you have to live for the fight, not the winning. Righteousness is all a man has at the end of the day, and the daily struggle never ends.

>raises fist

>the 'Egypt is black' meme
I know a girl that named her son Cairo. She said her reasoning is that she's really into African culture. I feigned confusion as to why she would do that, because Egypt is an Arab country, not a black country.

She was not pleased.

Lmao dats right nigga white bois CANNOT compete with BBC

They smart tho I give them that, thats why them girls marry dem after riding the BBC for decades

Yeh U right doe this black board now

Im white.

Are there any blacks that actually browse Sup Forums?
I know two of them that voted for Trump but neither of them would ever step into this cesspool.

Das rite

We iz Sup Forums now

Dumb white bois just can't stop getting cucked baka

Yea the cuckold posters.

I'm black voted Trump. and browse pol

Flying pyramids dude, don't disrespect your birth right.
You Was Kangz

When will dey LEARN doe? I count so many niggas ITT shit look like barber shop in Compton lmao one two three four lost count lmao

What if I told you whitey's opinion of us isn't a priority of furthering the black race?

you him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx47W0ueCQQ

The guy on your pic is hc Trump supporter, btw.

Just fyi. (no you didn't know it)

Fuck you black Ireland

I personally don't gaf about who's president or not.

It won't change me from being black.

What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGoKe2LyZuA
skip to 5:00

We /paul/ nao. You do realise that 90% of the people here would kill you in an instant if given the chance right?

Lmao I'm black too nigga dis crazy so many of us on here. U trump voter 2?

I already made my 'point', which was to notify you that your pic related, which I suppose you didn't randomly choose, is a Trump supporter.

> It won't change me from being black.
Is there something you 'd like to change besides your skin?

What do black Sup Forumsacks think of the racial IQ distribution charts?

90% of these people don't leave their house.

Well adjusted black gentleman.

Nigger

Shit racist

White boi u mad ?

I have no insecurities with my skin color nor heritage.

Most black people aren't as obsessed with race like you think.

You have an obsession because you've only seen them online and probably have some morbid fascination for a people you haven't a clue about.

I have no desire to change anything about myself.

You keep mentioning Trump like it means something to me.

Again.

What is your point?

>9% of Sup Forums are potential killers on the loose
confirmed by the 7% rare drop of not made-up statistics

Why u talkin 2 him bruh? Finland allied with Nazis in WWII they like Nordic KKK

I'm bored af and I wanna play the Sup Forums game tonight.

See if I get some new reactions to add to my collection.

>black supremacy
>not even blacks are dumb enough to believe this is a real thing

shut up nigger

Tried? I succeeded. I ironically samefagged like four times, collected a dozen (you)s, and this idiot:

Still thought I was actually a nigger. Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I need to get back to the threads that weren't created by chimps and actually have some merit.

Nope. Offer something more to the world than your dick.

What are blacks superior at exactly?

Cool story, bro

They provided the slaves with which we built this fine country.

You guys are pretty good at trash talk and excitement.
Keep up the good work.

Wtf people love Jamaicans. Too bad you probably don't have da cool accent mon.

lol what do u offer besides shit posts?

You're right, it's kinda hard to draw a conclusion based on the 100 niggers I've met in my life.

I'm pretty sure you've met more Finns, though, since you know how we think oh so well :DDDDD

Nothing.

Difference is, I literally don't give a fuck about how Finns feel about their race's superiority.

I don't think about Finland at all.

I have no clue where you drew that conclusion from.

>aromatic
I always wondered why black people smell weird.

From the same place you drew all your conclusions in your previous comment.

ooga booga boooga where the white wumn at

>become really good friends with this black guy in Army basic training.
>look him up on facebook after i get out and friend him
>turns out he's a hardcore black nationalist
>shares and follows totally insane third eye le magic blackman shit.
to this day it baffles me that they can do that stuff in the open and get away with it without seeming like a crazy person.

K

I consider myself a black nationalist. I also voted for Trump

Inb4 cuck, but if you believe in western values, are polite and work hard you are an equal to me.
If you are about "Money and bitches" you can fuck off.

There is nothing inherently wrong with African's, except your reaction to things.

Here's an interesting thing for you:

The europeans rocked up in Africa, the natives threw sticks at them and acted like idiots, unwilling to be civil or learn, trade was done through slavers

The europeans rocked up in Japan, and the Japanese, rather than throw sticks at them and act like retards, sat and learned from them. They had no ego about it. They let white man teach them things, they read and deciphered their books.

When the whites showed up in Australia, the natives reacted like retards, throwing sticks at them, wanting to learn nothing, give nothing, trade nothing, and were eventually nearly wiped out because they were seen to be primitive humans who were a liability (some say still are)

When the whites showed up in China, they were met with respect, but stern show of force, no sticks or retard tactics, healthy trade and discussion and power plays, on it went

White people showed up in south america, they were met by sticks, spears, and more shitflinging

The africans, the aboriginies and the south americans are all in a shit place now.

The asians are on top of the world.

See a pattern? When someone has something to share and teach you, best learn from it and remove ego. The whites had no shame in learning from italians and greeks etc etc.

If you're a black man, you simply embrace civilisation, the arts, what it means to be a respectful person who does his work and pays his way and demands the same of others, you deserve nothing but respect and you shall have it. There are many respected black men in high positions of power all over the world, doctors, lawyers, etc etc. There is no shit holding you back, only your own, idiotic people looking back at a past that doesn't exist because it's not even a memory to them.

You'll be disappointed OP...

"Black supremacy" aside, I cannot imagine America without blacks. The destructive and creative tensions between blacks and whites define the country.

Here is a dirty secret of "whites" in the US: they are mostly all mutts with only the vaguest sense of their history beyond their great-grandparents. This is not a weakness, but a strength of the American system. What unites us is a creed of liberty, not ethnicity, religion, or language.

Blacks have been here since the inception. They contributed to the founding, fought in every war, and even participated in America's great sin of slavery (yes, there were black slave owners).

The struggle of blacks for equality is central to the American narrative. It is central to the fulfillment of the American creed of liberty and the pursuit of happiness (identity politics are a sad and foreign devolution).

American black culture has changed the world with their literary and musical influences, such as blues, jazz, and rock'n'roll. There is plenty to be proud of.

One literary great, James Baldwin, had an interesting journey as a black American. He was a firebrand for black militancy and radicalism at first. He went to France hoping to flee American segregation and racism. Instead discovered that he not only had strong feelings for America, but he finally felt American. He knew that his place was in America, helping to perfect the American dream, not destroy it.

This journey is documented in his short essay:
geographyandfilm.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/baldwin_full1.pdf

(TNC is an unfulfilled Baldwin.)

What America needs now are earnest black leaders who can help to change the rotten cultures from within. While it is impossible to overestimate the historical damage to the community, the resources for change are there. They require leadership so that they can finally complete the project of assimilation and full citizenship.

>What America needs now are earnest black leaders who can help to change the rotten cultures from within.
This fucking cultural meme needs to die once and for all.
>it's not that blacks are feral beasts, it's their culture
>it's not that spics are criminals, it's their culture
>it's not that mudslimes are insane, it's their culture
>it's not that gooks are soulless, it's their culture
Fuck off.

All I want is for these subhumans to gtfo of Europe one way or another. Comments like yours make me think America is beyond saving.

>All I want is for these subhumans to gtfo of Europe one way or another. Comments like yours make me think America is beyond saving.

fuck off italy, jews are half italian so you guys are essentially half the reason the west is collapsing.

>italians are moors
>italians are niggers
>italians are jews

>>italians are jews

WRONG.

jews are italian. they have 40% italian admixture and the rest from middle east and africa. so you still share jew morals

Then be proud of America. Take pride in that fact that you have been able to persevere through the hardest conditions to get here. You live in the most free society that has ever existed.

The second you realize preserving this burden is the duty of all men and not white men, then you realize you are apart of something greater than yourself.

Such Jew. Much jewing.

I know that feel user. My family is all spread apart because biological parents were autists and the state stepped in because they couldn't even get their own shit together. The only thing I really have is the United States. It also gave me the best mother I could have ever asked for. As far as for what Sub-Saharan people contributed, it really isn't much. It's also impossible to find anything because autists and leftists claim they did shit that they didn't. Maybe fire, probably Clay Working and stone tools. Very rudimentary things. They did really good at holding to tradition though.

Most black supremacists are literal cuckold fetishists

Nation of Islam really tripped in the same hole as other supremacists.

Sure they were kangs and shiet and could fly and lift pyramids with their minds but they still get their ass handed to them those damn whiteys without and superpowers.

There is a reason people feel threatened by "white supremacist", and why they don't take black supremacists seriously.

it's not my fault your ancestors bred with inbred freaks

Such is life. Now begone nigger, gtfo out of Europe.

How can one be a "black" supremacist if black have never accomplished anything by running and jumping.

Running and jumping black pride!

>b-but..... WE WUZ KANGZ

Underrated.

You should be proud of being American
Negroes, unlike gooks and spics, are Americans the same way Anglos and other whites are, even more so than random micks and guidos.
There where a few civilisations in west Africa, not so much in the rest of sub saharan Africa besides the Swahili coast and Ethiopia.

I'm Biafran, not a black supremacist or a "black nationalist", Black Nationalism is cringe as fuck, you're assuming All of Sub-Saharan Africa can unite under one "Nationalist" motif. It's best to just support your own ethnic group and that's what I'm doing.

Back to Africa, nigger.

I think you'll find that Britain gave the world the BBC and all of its subsidiaries.

WE

>Professor Black Truth: Adam & Eve, Africa and The Real Greeks
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKsobQzCs0