Sup Forums eternally btfo

this picture is entirely true and every whitey here will try to deny it. you are lesser humans, neanderthal hybrids. Sup Forums btfo.

ok homo erectus.

>leaf

i am an alien hybrid, created in the image of god, molded from the earth.

I know this is bait, but

>you are lesser humans
>lesser humans managed to enslave you
>lesser humans managed to colonize you
>lesser humans managed to divide up your land
>lesser humans managed to develop civilizations millenniums in advanced to your own

But who got the bigger dick?

Yep, we were caves. Fucking dumbfuck nigger can't even insult properly.

AYY YO HOL UP

According to science and math you didn't even get that.

Do people like this show? It basically sums up every black stereotype through the main characters.
Negligent familial guardian, brainless thug, self-satisfied racist intellectual.

I hope you didn't fall for the propaganda jew

Have you even looked into the admixtures in modern populations? Aside from the San and other sub saharan nomad tribes, all modern humans have roughly a 4 - 6% neanderthal genetic mix. It's why all civilizations sprung up from those areas that HAD Cro-magnons. Homo sapiens are the less evolved desu.

U BE SAYIN

and yet we rule the world we managed to enslave niggers, steal your land, steal your resources and keep you under our boot for how many hundreds of years? oh yeah so inferior.

I A M C A V E

A
M

C
A
V
E

DAT WE WUZ SOME SORT OF

KAAAAAAAAAANNNGZ?!?

This is what WE WUZ KANGZ dindus believe.
Funny how the left never criticizes their racism.

That's the whole point of the show, user.

The Boondocks is honestly more red-pilled than any other black-centered show and it can be enjoyed by all types of people.

The show has a scene where Martin Luther King calls everybody niggers.

It's pretty great.

So in all seriousness, Sup Forums is anti-race mixing but pro species-mixing??

You forgot about the oreo with the white wife and the self-hating old negro. That's the point of the show btw.

>Sup Forums eternally btfo
>leaf poster
I can now hide the thread without checking the post or the image.

>haha you're more evolved than us

look familiar?

>getting your entire race enslaved by a bunch of cavemen
really makes you think

Lol, primate biology fail.

It's even more hilarious if you actually believe the WE WUZ KANGZ yakub bullshit.

Africans were a technologically advanced civilization with literal magic and still got BTFO by cavemen.

>Niggers use discoveries by white scientists to claim that whites are inferior

Kek. Niggers never fail to amuse me with their delusions.

MUP DIP DOOP MUFUGA

daaaayum bitch u got dat good hair

He said, insecurely, on a white built computer network in a white language in a white country because he had to flee his own inferior people to be part of a modern society.