Jewish Reporter Chased Down and Called Nazi by Antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ

If we spread this around on Facebook and make this shit go viral, then we'll have helped shift public perception that these assholes are racist dickheads to the average normie.

General Antifa video/imagedump discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
youtube.com/watch?v=2RfcAWtplmk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_vX0tknJM
youtube.com/watch?v=025HRyYRgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-Nb0H1aFs
antifascism.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Project Veritas finds that AntiFa attempts to gas Trump Supporters and innocents to protest:
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Styx Breaks down the above: youtube.com/watch?v=2RfcAWtplmk

Any thoughts or other videos you have found that are damaging to AntiFa reputation?

UC Berkeley Riot- Burning Their Own College Edition:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_vX0tknJM

Hannity Interview of the above:
youtube.com/watch?v=025HRyYRgFs

First I want confirmation o this reporter. If it turns out he is a right wing reporter, an instigator or not a jew it will blow up in my face for spreading it

what's wrong with antifa? didn't they take down Hitler in ww2

Don't you have a bull to prep, Sven?

No, I own horses actually.

Oy Vey! It's annuda shoah!

Does your girlfriend spend more time with your horse

These Antifa plebs are deranged. Like rabid dogs who need to be put down. Literally behaving like sub Saharan Africans.

christ, that language sounds like a recording played backwards

FedEx dude delivers patriotism
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-Nb0H1aFs

Do their Nazi screams work when chasing a cap totin kike?

absolutely bump, great redpilling video to show that not even the tribe is safe from these scumfucks

>Government funded anarchists.
Cute
We got the same thing in Noway as well. They call themselves "Blitz". None takes them serious. They do some dumb protests, and the police beat them up. Then they go and get their state handout, and go home and speak about anarchism and eat vegan burgers.

Someone in the comments says this;
>The Danish reporter (who is also a lawyer by the way) is not actually Jewish. He just wanted to show the anti-Semitism shown by Muslims (Arabs in this case) and Antifa.

The problem is that if Antifa knows the reporter normies will easily eat it up as provocation. You know?

A name on him to do a background check would be great

Why are white people so determined to destroy their own race?

Thy got an iPhone 4 for Christmas when they wanted the iPhone 4S

I miss when these niggers were called punks and just wanted to chimp out about their shit situation in life rather than act under the guise of being anti-fascist or whatever the fuck.

Bump

ANTIFA will burn in hell

I can't tell the difference between if they are legitimately citizens with these beliefs or if they are paid by that jew soros... what is even reality anymore?

Punks were actual anarchists. They would try to fuck up anything associated with the state.

Antifa are the opposite. They are doing everything they can to maintain the status quo. The status quo which sees white lands openly invaded and our culture torn apart.

They're all essentially a cut from the same cloth, the punks of yesteryear would be the antifa of today, in reality they all just want to riot and act out and be part of some nonsensical movement.

They haven't been relevant since the 80s.
Most of them are rich kids rebelling against their parents.
Their leaders are sad old men who never grew up, and think the government is against them. While receiving on social security off course.

There's not really any Antifa moment in Norway to speak of. Just a bunch of kids LARPing as punks, thinking they're sticking it up to the man.

Sweden on the other hand has a very large Antifa movement. And unlike the ones in Norway, they're actually dangerous.

a bump and a (you) cause wow these leftshits are ruining America.

>those hair colors
gas

>$$$Donate$$$
And that's what this is really all about, the puppeteers behind all of this are just cashing in on gullible millenials and middle-agers trying to stay relevant

I didn't think it was true when Milo said ANTIFA calls anyone who isn't with them a Nazi, calling a Jew a Nazi like really

Thanks to antifa, the kikes and the kike enablers won't feel safe
The altright is just a jewish ploy
Drumpfcucks BTFO

ATTENTION

This is an example of the many recent posts that are attempting to sway this new 'right' movement into sympathising and supporting Zionism.

Please don't do this.

What can't handle with an "alt-right" that doesn't fit your nazi narrative schlomo?

This shit makes me rage like fucking crazy.

>nazi narrative
>schlomo

Lol you dumb cunt.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN

REEEEEE

Ok pol, who hacked into antifas website? Im literally shacking right now
antifascism.org/

Zionism is actually quite similar to the western perception of Nazism. You are severely retarded if you don't see this.

Jews, throughout history, did worse than the nazis, for the brief period they existed.
Therefore, chasing Jews and comparing them to nazis is quite mild compared to what a reasonable reaction should look like.
But that's me, I assume these guys just raged because of the filming, in that case, what's new about antifags?
Anyway, I hope both groups shown in the video just vanish (Jews/media and antifags).

The only bit thats in color lol

Hitler wasn't even real

Scandinavian lefties/Antifa/blitz/punks whatever you call these people, are VERY anti-Israel. Although morons calling a jew "Nazi" is pretty funny, it's not really a surprise they chased him away. For them, Jews are oppressors. Since they occupy Palestine, Muslims are more oppressed than Jews. Its kind of funny how the holocaust card don't work on them.

>jews are seen to be nazis
welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Number of complete genocides committed by Nazis: 0 (1 attempted)

Number of complete genocides commited by Jews: 7+ (Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Hebusites, Amelikites, etc)

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can. I will be waiting for you at Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen! I dare you!

wanted to comment this under the video, but let it rest for now

Nooo that was Yahweh bro. Yahweh.

Nice

U wot m8

Lads the only thing to do with these people is find out whenever they are gonna do one of their little smash em up protests and then go to your local fireworks store. Buy some mortars then just light them and throw them at these fags. Make sure you cover your face and wear all black so you can blend in and if in a state that allows conceal carry have a piece and a few mags just in case. We have to fight them with their own tactics on the street. The mortars won't do any real damage just will make a great light show and will get the police to shut their shit down ASAP. Also throw glass bottles or baggies filled with piss at them.

antifas are paid by us embassies

Not necessarily. Punks and Right wing skins used to hang out in the same circles and play in the same bands. You wouldn't see that today.

Years of brainwashing and indoctrination.