ARE YOU FAGGOTS READY

Are you goys ready for the war? Hopefully this is an absolute show of force when it happens. The battle lines are being drawn on society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YcvmSJzpwiA
youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd join Spencer's death squads.

Is paying for my plane ticket?

hes going around the country getting punched in the face? deserving of a dumb fascist

Who the fuck is this faggot and why does he think he is important?

This would be great.

At least the crying about Nazis would almost make sense.

The guy is such a piece of shit, attaching himself to anyone and anything Trump related.

in b4 murder

I can already see the niggers rolling out from oakland in their scrapers with tech-9's and AK's

>ejaculating in the wound

VELVETTA REVOLUTION!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

I WILL NEVER NOT BELIEVE AGAIN!

i dont like Spencer but instead of punching him and threaten him with violence, debatt him. prove to him with words how his views are wrong.

Spencer is a shitlord

This guy is such an attention whore, but he pisses off lefties and they think he's relevant to us so I'd be happy to see him do this.

>that flag

your $0.02 has been deposited into your CTR shill account

If nothing else, he's triggering leftists.

So? I just have nothing better to do in leafland. Everything here is so dull and boring.

lmao fukkin manlets

>debatt
Oh my eternal Swedish overlord, it is "debate" in English! May I suck your superior Swedish cock now?

>that flag

I can't wait till he goes on a campus again. It will be pure madness in this political climate. We're gonna be comfy

They can't, that's why they resort to violence.

DISCREDITED AND FINISHED

Sigh, he's going to go there and shoot up the fucking place. And completely delegitimize us.

War against Sup Forums?

Cenk knows the truth:
youtu.be/YcvmSJzpwiA

It should be the triggering of the year after what just happened with Milo and Gavin, whose views are pretty mundane and harmless in comparison

shittard shitcer is a dumb attention whore e celeb

he has nothing to do with Sup Forums

just another flase flag set up by the media

"leader of the alt-right" my ass

KEK

I don't like Spencer. I think he scares off too many normies and he is just trying to cash in on what he perceives as a movemement.

That said, if he is pissing off leftists and making them tear down their own holy sites, more power to him.

Spencer does not possess meme magic, he is a fag

Usually Spencer's alright, but we don't want to step up to quickly. We need the left to get violent enough that we can do what we want and are seen as heroes. Otherwise they will use it to advance their bullshit.

What do you mean cash in? Do you think there is money in what he does? He's certainly not getting 100k book deals like MILO

he coined the term you dumb fuck, go back to antifachan

Molyneaux covers it in his Berekely video...
At the end of the day, there is so much information reinforcing everyone's opinion that there is ultimately no way to debate anymore.
It's really up to whoever is left to carry on the ideaology.

Fuck off RTShill

>that fag

If the Berkeley police actually do their job, it should be no problem.

who? that pussy that ran away after getting sucker punched? lol

wew more proof he's controlled opposition to maintain the strawman the media built to portray the right with

IS HE
DARE I SAY
OUR MAN
no wait
OUR BOY
shit wait
OUR DUDE
fuck what was it
OUR CHUM?
help

the alt-right doesnt exist

no no no cant you guys see? This fucker was proven to be Controlled Opposition the minute he popped out of nowhere. The enemy is trying to force our hand.

TYT is kind of right on this one...he is just a troll, just ignore him and it will go away...dont protest dont riot dont show up

I disagree with them absolving responsibility by saying "black bloc came and it wasn't the UC students".

Protests innately open the floor up to the public, you can't just make it solely for UC students, you would have to wall off ( :D ) the protest to ensure this. They need to accept responsibility that their movement is sympathetic to the hard left AnCom's. While the project the hard right and neo-nazi's on a very liberal, homosexual jew racemixer.

Yes that's the point.

Spencer will come, the left will chimp out again, let them destroy themselves

Good luck punching bag

You say that like if it is a hard thing to do.
>pro tip: it's not

OUR COMPANION

O BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

OUR BOI SPENCER IS GONNA TRIGGER THE LEFTISTS

O BOI HERE IT COMES

this reads like a fucking shitlib's post

Be wary of Spencer though, CNN did use him and Damigo in their expose on Milo last night. 4 minutes of it was them conflating spencer with milo.

With that being said, Spencer has been around for at least 7-8 years, and didn't come out of nowhere. He just knows how to market, brand, and talk to reporters. He's not a book salesman like cernokike or someone who thinks they're a rockstar like milo.

>110792460
>he coined the term
Fuck off with and go suck his dick you faggot.
Also, """""alt-right"""" isn't real

>that flag.

This seems like a dumb idea. The Left have been tripping over themselves to look like savage retards and alienate normies with their attacks on innocent people. So now Spencer is going to legitimise their position and give them an actual enemy to fight against?

I never bought into the "Richard Spencer is controlled opposition" theory before, but this has me wondering.

Can "we" denounce him?

The man is clearly a plant designed to polarise opinion against right wingers.

>a fucking leaf

lativa doesn't exist

so you're saying there definitely will be a problem?

Why, so he can get beaten up again?

Wrong again. It was actually coined by a jew who disliked neo-cons and it's used to describe any and all conservatives that dislike neoconservatives with a broad brush.

War against whom?

The faggots who hate guns?

I don't see Spencer just visiting. He'll do something stupid like his Heil Trump shit and hurt us and justify the left's violence. He's a liability compared to Milo, who handles it perfectly.

spencer's a smug fucking faggot, fuck that

This faggot needs to fuck off.

stop antagonizing his face
he sacrificed his facial bones for our cause and will keep on doing it until we win

I'M READY TO WAGE A WAR WITHOUT END AGAINST YOU

ARE YOU READY WAGE WAR AGAINST ME WITH NOTHING BUT LOOSE BRICK AND PEPPER SPRAY?

ARE YOU READY TO BE SHOT AND STABBED TO DEATH IN THE STREETS?

>Pussy that couldn't even defend himself against a single geriatric ANTIFA cuck
>also supporting fag degeneracy

I warned you guys about Ducky Spencer but you didn't listen.

That's all he is good for. The ducked couldn't even defend himself like a man against a shit eating antifacist

Soros wants this civil war to happen that's why he sends the protestors in black to destabilize the protest so it builds ire within the country for one another. We already won the battle with Trump in the house we just need to give him time.

Who are these guys? In Sacramento?

Have you ever heard this guy speak? He's an inarticulate weenie. Pick a better representative.

your $0.02 has been deposited into your CTR shill account

Normie conservatives agree with a lot of Sup Forums users' belief that he is a hired goon by libs only to cause shit

>Get sucker punched
>Assailant runs away before you even realise whats going on
How do you defend yourself against that?

i don't even give a fuck about milo or spencer. i'm just in it to see pissyfag ziobot rioters destroy more democrat voting districts.

I warned newfags about him too. But they don't listen because they are either e-celeb drones or shills

Somebody needs to piece together all the big relevant tweets and documents and articles from the past couple years and make a huge timeline telling the story, our story.

muh secret online club, way to accept kike talking points.
>oy vey goyim you must remain le anonymouse don't try to create irl movements

If spencer was controlled opposition, this is exactly what he would do. He would jump headlong into the belly of the beast, stir up shit, get BTFO and make the movement that he claims to support look weak, antagonistic and stupid.

>no no no cant you guys see? This fucker was proven to be Controlled Opposition the minute he popped out of nowhere. The enemy is trying to force our hand.

We know. We don't care. Through the sheer force of memes over time, we will corrupt everything the kike left throws at us, retooled and subverted to our will. We WILL make all their kike lies backfire, one way or another.

I've watched a lot of UFC, which means those skills have directly transferred to me via my television. So I would have countered with ease and put that fag in a triangle hold. No sweat.

9/11 also would have been much different if I was on one of the planes.

Sup Forums is so autistic that even if Hitler was resurrected most of the people here would scream Jew , (((Hitler))) , shill etc... Kys autists

During the day of reckoning, TRSodomites gonna be the first to go...

>guy runs away but he is stopped by a guy with a backpack

Could have caught up with him easily instead of walking away like the fucking sissy closeted homosexual he is.

Dems would love it if this guy became the defacto representative of Sup Forums types

Not try to paint yourself as a hapless weak victim like a shitlib like him would

Drumpfcucks really enjoy the beating

PJW mentioned Spencer in his latest video when he was talking about antifa trying to silence free speech.

I never want to see any of you faggots making fun of PJW again.

This faggot is clearly controlled opposition. The left, which Spencer obviously works for, is pulling out all the stops in an attempt to draw the right into committing violence.

Even in self defense, the left and its propaganda wing, the MSM, will cover it 24/7 as right wing death squads.

best case scenario, spencer is killed and it gives normies an excuse to see the communists as a dangerous force, worthy of being put down by the full force of the military/feds

I don't know the guy and agree he seems tad pretentious but his message is solid. Free speech rights should be enforced, Milo should be made to speak at Berkeley and tantruming retards vandalizing neighbourhood with excuse of "fighting nazism" (surely those ATMs, trash bins and shops were evil nazi facilities) should be bitchslapped hard enough to do barrel rolls in air if they'll try the same disgusting shit they did just now.

His brand was literally BTFO at the inauguration. He has to do something. This is pretty impressive opportunism

You're all faggots, Spencer's been fighting for our cause for years and now all the sudden he's a fed plant because right wingers are far too susceptible to unbolstered conspiracy

He is one of the few people fighting for white interests, so I consider myself to be under his banner in the alt-right

You fags have been complaining about sandniggers and degeneracy in your countries for years but as soon as someone stands up for you you become giant pussy faggots

you will be first on the list along with cuckservatives when RWDS come to fruition

Why do these TRS all-stars make such a big fucking deal about having a leader?

Oh fuck off. All because I think Richard Spencer is a metrosexual faggot doesn't mean I'm a CTR shill.
I hope to god that refugee deal falls over so I can personally go to Australia and execute your shitposting ass.
Yeah when it was fucking irrelevant and nobody gave a shit before internet shitposters turned memes into political propaganda. Using 'alt' as a prefix to any movement would've come sooner or later anyway

Not yet, but its certainly not for lack of effort.

what does it say about this guy that he is attempting to ride the coattails of a british pole smoker (who happens to be right, of course)?

who the fuck are these characters anyway? How do they make their money?

richard spencer seems to be some shady dude that came out of NOWHERE.

>most well-known and influential member of the alt right

>supporting fag degeneracy
he literally doesn't you dumb fucking taco
>flag
fuck off common filth you anti white shill

Would someone kill this nazi already?

I am fucking ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI