McConaissance

ALT-RIGHT, ALT-RIGHT, ALT-RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/man-sets-off-explosive-device-la-area-cheesecake/story?id=45238802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McConaughey is based.

/our/ guy

why did he sign against trump then?

No racism!
abcnews.go.com/US/man-sets-off-explosive-device-la-area-cheesecake/story?id=45238802

So does this mean that he has had enough and his standing up for his beliefs despite knowing it'll ruin his career? Or does it mean that he thinks that Hollywood is so close to death that it doesn't matter anymore? Or does it mean there's a coup going on in Hollywood? Or does it mean he's controlled opposition?

*sing

Wut? he's as liberal as they come. Read something.

His wife is a mud.

He was redpilled by true detective.

He probably did it for fun, he seems like he's having a good time, it's the women that are taking it really seriously

Just because he thinks 4 years of whining about Trump is idiotic and counter-productive to liberal causes doesn't mean he supports Trump. He's saying Trump is president, get used to it.

This was my first thought,

But I have a feeling some of the people like him and Amy Adams either didn't give a fuck and just did it for a fat pay check or were mislead or not entirely aware of what they where doing it for.

Or mcconehay really is just a fame/money hungry sellout and that will just go where he thinks the money and popularity are.

And the guys over at Wild Turkey distillery

He is choosing the side he thinks will win this war, he chose wisely.

Most of these Hollywood types simply sway like a lone tree in the wind. He is not /ourguy/, just not an idiot. Expect quite a bit more of this type of news and count it a win each time

What can we do to civilize the niggers? Everything has failed. Way to many blacks and not nearly enough famines. They're very low IQ and this keeps the population of niggers down. All these altruistic kikes put up pics to make us look at the poor starving little monkeys, after we fed the niggers and gave them modern medicine, and tens of millions of them are still starving to death. The nigger population has flooded and we can't give them enough food. Niggers strip the land like locusts. Niggers have no natural prey.

if he couldn't get any better

this

>Read something.

Educate yourself

No, you European Mexican. He didn't "sing" or "sign" when maybe, just maybe, you meant "side" (which I think you were implying under the guise of an anglo-spanish language barrier) against Trump.

He didn't ask for shit except say "give him a chance"

MM is irrelevant in US media. He sucks as an actor, but has been played roles in lots of blockbusters that people know him for. His typical role is a folksy everyman persona in movies, but IRL, he's married to a brown chick and has brown kids.

He isn't endorsing Trump in anyway. He just made a fair statement that could get him backlash from his peers and skewed as an endorsement of some kind.

desu that's all I can ask for from people.
we don't need EVERYBODY to bow down and worship him, as awesome as that would be.