Japan eventually opened border as I always said

>have been working to introduce cultural diversity.
>Sup Forums always inslut me, said "Japan is based, fuck off"
>Now, Japan government opened border and accept 300 syrian refugees
>my hard-work is rewarded.

I am crying. I am crying. not because I am sad but I am too happy.

too happy for feeling.

REFUGEE WELCOME

Diversity is our strength!

source:headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170203-00000014-asahi-pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gy-aFrypqA
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702030063.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

japan is rightful flip colony, smelly gooks and chinks fuck off

Expect worse over the next five years. They are already getting rid of "problematic" content and your cities and making everything multicultural for the 2020 Olympics

Having a generation of cock starved women doesnt help either.

kek so stupid. bye samurai bye.

>The Japanese government is expected to accept Syrian refugee international students and their families for a total of 300 people in five years from this year. International students can accompany their spouses and children, and their families are also paid a living allowance. After completing study abroad, you do not necessarily need to return home, and in fact it will open the way to settle down with your family.

>Indonesian refugees exceeding 10,000 people from the latter half of the 1970s until 2005, and 123 people from a total of 123 people since the beginning of Myanmar refugee came to Japan as a collective refugee acceptance measure of a specific country.

>Utilize the technical cooperation system of the International Cooperation Organization (JICA) and accept 20 international students each year. Syrian refugees fled to Lebanon and Jordan. Based on the family composition of the general family of Syria, JICA estimates that the acceptance number for 5 years will be 300 people. This summer, the first 20 people and family will visit Japan.

>In May last year, the Japanese government announced that it will accept 150 Syrian refugees in five years, using JICA framework and Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry of Government Scholarship Foreign Study Program (10 people a year). As a chairman of the summit meeting of the seven major countries (G7) (Ise Shima Summit), we have been pursuing recruitment of international students and selection of overseas students with the aim of appealing positively to refugee problems.

>150 Syrian refugees in five years
>in 5 years

>1 post by this ID
sage in all fields

You're feeling proud of letting any kind of people into your country? Man good luck with those refugees not trying to get in trouble.

>300
that's nothing. dont worry about it.

diversity make our culture stronger.

fuck off tard

this is just first step.

you can't suddenly accept 30000000 refugees.

theyll be outcasts no jap will want anything to do with them

Yellow nigga

>Anime will have more diversity.
>Idols with multicultural names
This is going to be interesting

When you go to Tokyo everywhere you look you see Japanese faces, it's so beautiful. Some of them might be Korean or Chinese but I usually can't tell by their appearance. If you want to make sacrifices to make the international community happy just stop hunting whales. Don't destroy your cities with immigrants.

read this, fucker sage in all fields

Good on you, Japan

lol last time you excepted them 2 of them raped a woman not sure what happened with the others

Just wait til they find out Japanese don't have tolerance for any lifestyles but their own, they will feel unwelcome very quickly.

I just want you to know you're a valued member of our community nip poster

Someday I will come to Japan and enrich your nation with my strong white genes

Till then keep posting

The mummy poster was better, and the eternal Anglo German autist was GOAT

I too miss the eternal Anglo roach but now we have the raging SRS "Donald Dumbfuck" poster

This isn't about "cultural diversity". You'll eventually realize it and you won't be able to do anything about it, then you will cry harder.

I am sure your culture will get much stronger after what's left of it (and your population) will be assimilated into glorious New Islamic State of Nippon. But then, it won't be your culture anymore. And it won't be your land.

Well, I was planning on traveling there for the Olympics. Guess I'm not now.

If Nippon ever allows dual citizenship, it's over.

Enjoy your new friends, imperial dog

Hi David

Germoney can

yeah, send em to japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gy-aFrypqA

the one that got away

Nice proxy, Schlomo.

kill yourself zainichi

nooOoo sand doesn't go on ramen!

That's only happening in the fevered minds of otaku and weeaboos. In reality, nothing has changed. These fuckers are too young to remember the Olympics were already there recently.

>300 refugees

That is more or less a millionth of Europe's intake you stupid fucking gook.

Learn to appreciate your people, culture and homeland, or we'll lebensram the fuck outta you when the time comes.

Also, this is fake news. As I suspected, since they already kicked out a teenager who was born in Japan for not being a Japanese citizen and haven't changed any of their laws regarding citizenship.

I MISS FUCKING IN OKI!!!

TAKE ME BACK!!

i got a cure for japan
>take two more and call the US in the morning

God, you fucks have really fallen far.
From Isolationist Racists to now cucks.

so happy for U!

enjoy your filthy sandnigger jap babies

god the thought of that breed is revolting fuck this world for dong this.

syrian-jap babies

do not fuck my chinese cartoon. i will kill you.

It doesn't. Trust me, I'm an American.

>tfw got a degree, speak spanish and english and working on learning a third one
>tfw catholic, not degenerate for parents taught me at an early age that asking for gibs is degenerate as hell
>tfw japanese will be taking in potential sucide bombers because THEY WUZ POOR BOYZ, WE GOTTA HELP THEM LIKE FUCKING ASAP
>tfw studying and working hard seems to have become useless because now all it takes to move to another country is to be a complete piece of shit that will sure as fuck will take advantage of the people there, or worst, a goddamned crazy religious fanatics that will stab you if you are turn your back on him

fuck my shit up lads, seriously... it is unbelievable

>30 refugees in 5 years

Sage

Last time you accepted what was it, 15 people, two of them decided to gang rape a Japanese women.

Why is the Japanese government looking to cause more rapes?

only way to get the birth rate up. 50% of japanese men are hopeless virgins

Golf clapping here.

>asahi-pol

asahi are fucking dicks who take knight scoop videos down from youtube

>falling for the Vice shilling meme propaganda to get Japan to accept mass immigration

fuck off faggot, on the day of the rope, you'll go first

> Country: Czech Republic
> Opinion: Discarded

What will you do when thousands of horny anime watchers run into your country for them aisan womyn?
Is this ok for you?

Nice try proxy.

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702030063.html

>The government plans to accept 20 Syrians >annually who are taking refuge in Lebanon and >Jordan through the Japan International >Cooperation Agency from 2017 through 2021 >as students. With the students allowed to >bring their spouses and children, the agency >reached the estimated total of 300.

>The first 20 Syrians and their families are >scheduled to land in Japan this summer.

Fuck off proxynigger