How did women get so weak?

How did women get so weak?

I was watching the History channel and women used to literally fight along side the men and hold their own decently.

Nowadays they can't even compete with them in sports.

What went wrong? Did they Jews put something in their water to weaken them over time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uNpQ742m50g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop watching television

More likely symbolic roles rather mission essential personnel.

The soviets used female snipers as propaganda and I have no doubt all the famed snipers of WWII have some degree of embellishment to their kill counts and exploits.

Even with horizontally organized units such as antifa wankers there is still gender segregation of roles.

Women used to have skills and traditions they would pass down to their daughters. Sewing, cooking, gardening, painting, music, singing,etc. Women hardly do any of that now. It's quite sad

Blogging is a skill

women were never as strong as men. they're biologically evolved to be easy to rape, as that helped pass on more offspring

>muh vikings show
>muh lagertha legend
>we wuz nordic kangz and shiet

Stop watching jew shows, bro or at least dont fall for the feminazi meme.

I could blog better than any woman if I were so inclined.

>ow did women get so weak?
REMINDER : Kathryn Winnick grew up as a martial artist and dated tons of Asian guys.

i would drag my dick through a mile of glass just to berry

>REMINDER : Kathryn Winnick grew up as a martial artist and dated tons of Asian guys.

SHe is Canadian, so it is only natural for them to date Asian guys.

>History channel

> Sewing, cooking, gardening, painting, music, singing,etc.

Why do all these things anymore when there's someone else who can do them for you? You have all the time in the world to focus yourself on... SELF ACTUALIZATION! :DDDD

>winnick
isn't that a turkish name?

>omen used to literally fight along side the men and hold their own decently.
You fell for the memes. This is funny.

>work the fields all day as men go off to war or pillage
>build muscle
>since the men are all gone, train just in case a rival group raids your village

>I was watching the History channel and women used to literally fight along side the men and hold their own decently.

Evolutionary speaking, they are evolving to be prettier. It's mens fault for procreating with weaker women but pretty women instead of big bulls like they prefer on Pacific Islands.

How can white bois compete with big Asian cock (BAC)? BACs are feared across the land for their impressive girth and sublime length

This bait isn't terrible, I'll admit.

I do all of these things and I'm single. It's hard to find a guy that will appreciate these things.

Modern men think housewives are lazy.

We just call them guys, here.

Vikings is a meme.

you were watching stupid shit you child

because the medias always told them that they need to be strong feminazis and most of them just want to do things that would be considered traditional in the past, but are made to feel ashamed of

its sad

>I was watching the History channel and women used to literally fight along side the men and hold their own decently.

>fight alongside men and hold their own decently

women are low test

Women used to fight alongside men and hold their own? Fucking when?

you should find a based mediterranean man.

>what are shield maidens
youtu.be/uNpQ742m50g

>Sewing
Just buy some more clothes at the mall
>cooking
Waste of time. Takeout and microwaveable meals are better
>gardening
Just get some illegal Mexican to do it for you
>painting
iPhone camera and photoshop made that obsolete
>music
Music software is so sophisticated now you need zero knowledge of musical theory to make music
>singing
Why learn that when you can just auto tune your voice.

Technology literally made almost all of women's roles obsolete