LADS NEED SOME REBUTTALS A.S.A.P

LADS NEED SOME REBUTTALS A.S.A.P

I red-pilled my sisters pretty well and they believe my rebukes of the anti-trump nonsense they hear.

However they just messaged me about his 5 year old kid who was detained on his birthday , I mean they put cuffs on the little motherfuckers.

Optics look BAD. I don't know how to proceed with this, (yes logically it was a technicality but need some emotional mixed in for women's sake).

serious replies, this one has me TRUMPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/ky-sheriff-defends-deputy-handcuffed-8-year-old-article-1.2315292
lmgtfy.com/?q=ky sheriff handcuff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*about this 5 year

What does this have to do with Trump or left/right politics? This is just bad... and it's a resultof totalitarian governance.

Why was he put in cuffs?

At least they didn't shoot the kid dead.

here lad

nydailynews.com/news/national/ky-sheriff-defends-deputy-handcuffed-8-year-old-article-1.2315292

Just image google that picture. It's about something in 2015. He cuffed kids with ADHD in a school or something.

Old ladies were getting cavity searched and little girls were getting felt up by the TSA during Obama's entire administration. He had numerous chances to end the Patriot Act but instead not only renewed it each time, but expanded it.

Not a rebuttal but just saiyan.

fake news

probably teaching the kid some sort of lesson. Who even knows the story behind this and how is it somehow Trump's fault?

I'd bet money this isn't even related to Trump's immigration order.

FAKE NEWS. This happened last year.

>need some emotional mixed in for women's sake
This is why women should never gotten the vote

This.

I remember that photo.

Just say you disagree on how they handle it.

>2015
So it's obamas fault. Shut it down

check this out

being pro-trump doesn't mean you're not allowed to be critical of anything that he does

also, a police officer deciding to do something doesn't mean trump's policy mandated it

Besides this is probably fake anyway. If it's real, then I am genuinely be disappointed in that officer, but that doesn't mean we need to roll back anything.

>police officer being nice and comforting the kid

FUKCING DRUMPF FUCK RACIS DINDU NUFFIN

WOW , is this absolutely real?
I'll be posting it to them if it reall is.

It debunks the "omg hand cuffs *cries*" emotional reaction immediately

So I guess it was Obama's fault then? This attitude that every little thing that a government employee does is Trump's fault is ludicrous.

kys faggot

Wow wtf I'm ANTIFA now

lmgtfy.com/?q=ky sheriff handcuff

Terrorists convince kids to become suicide bombers allllllllllllll the fucking time. If you think that kids cannot kill us and blow us up you haven't been paying attention for 15 years

>trying to justify this
>ever

his parents were muslim

>nydailynews
just as bad as cnn or fox

ADHD is not a disability. Everyone has ADHD.

Lol, they're such a bad news source, that they are constantly traveling a year in the future since they can't break any news in the present

fuk u

Fuck it I'm bored. 5 replies and I'll backtrace OP's IP.
20 (You)s and I'll drone him

that boy probably had a condom stuffed with heroin up his ass. do american children deserve to overdose and die from heroin so that the spic lad can become a millionaire cartel leader?

They put little kids in cuffs basically to teach them a lesson.

"In a police report, Sumner wrote that he restrained the misbehaving third-grader only after the boy tried to hit him."

The kid was acting like a turd so he got cuffed, now the kid knows that if you try to hit a cop they will cuff you. I'm not seeing the problem.