Is there any way a country could voluntarily give up it's sovereignty and join the United States...

Is there any way a country could voluntarily give up it's sovereignty and join the United States? Tired of living in a meme country

Any country could apply for statehood. You have to get your government to petition our Congress for statehood, and then Congress has to vote on it.

Fuck yeah. How do I convince my countrymen that joining the US is in our best interests

I don't know. They're your countrymen.

Try telling them that they will be rewarded with one of pic related. There's only fifty of them. One of the most coveted symbols in the world! Very exclusive! Get yours now!

>Trying to become apart of the (((Republic)))

kill yourself

No room for a no pussy, sorry. Fix your own country.

Fuck off mate. We live in a nanny state shithole. The US is better in every way. Constitutionally guaranteed free speech, guns, a non fucked democracy. Why the fuck would you want to stay Australian? This country sucks dick

We wouldn't take you. You have too high a population (more than Florida) so your Representation in the House would far exceed the amount of contribution your people have put into the country.

We'd take New Zealand. They have a population less than Colorado so if we let them in it wouldn't upset the current order of things too much.

And if the USA had a do-over we would never have given up the Philippines after the Spanish American War. They would have prospered and become a state after WWII.

They'd be rich as fuck as our outpost in Asia.

We could do a deal where we have proportionally reduced representation that scales back up to what it should be over the span of 50 years

Do you want niggers and Mexicans?

Have you learned nothing from your time lurking here and seeing us Americans talk about blacks?

A legion of shitposters that strong deserves more than that. A YUGE, gold star in the upper right.

>We'd take New Zealand
Why would you like our Maori cuzzys trying to fuck your white women?

We have an aussie bartender at the buffalo wild wings I work at.

Mexicans shouldn't be an issue since we don't share a land border with them. I doubt illegal immigrants would be flying over the pacific to get here

>hate speech laws
>two party non-representational system
>riots weekly
>Full of niggers and spics
>lowest anglo iq
>fattest anglo country

What the actual fuck are you talking about

I thought Australia is a part of China? No?

>We'd take New Zealand.
Noice!
I want my freedom gibs.

Fuck off, no one here wants to join that shithole of a country

>hate speech laws
We have those here and they're even stricter

>two party non-representational system
We have that here

>riots weekly
meh

>Full of niggers and spics
They won't come over here anyway

>lowest anglo iq
Only because of the aformentioned issue

>fattest anglo country
Australia is fatter than the US per capita

Get in line behind Columbia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada. Then maybe we'll consider Australia important enough to not grant statehood.

Nah. I'd rather we go back to singing God saves the Queen. God save this country.

Never underestimate blacks and beaners desire to ruin white civilization.

>implying we'll take anything less than a full on southern cross
Yeah nah cmon mate you've got to be takin the piss with me

i like how australia feels about welfare.

You don't want us. We'd vote hard Democrat every time

Aussies are good conservative english-speaking whites. They will be given priority.

Australia and New Zealand should both join the Union.

First, we have to kick two states out or merge states together. That way we don't have to change any of the flags.

Merge North and South Dakota. Makes sense right?

>mudshit jungles full of turbospics
yeah i bet the US is heaps keen to grab those cunts

They might be stricter but they're nowhere near enforced as much

Also no, there's no distinction, americans are more obese than aussies.

You're country's wealthy, conservative and has an immigration system other countries would dream of having.

Trust me mate, forming a greater anglo alliance under one constitution against all the poos, chinks, spics, niggers, and kikes of the world would be pretty fuckin hectic lad

>not making all your flags collectors' items instantly
>not going for the radical 51 star flag

>Tired of living in a meme country

Do you think you've ever belonged here?

Merge the Dakotas and Virginias.

Then we wouldn't have this anymore....

shit I can't read apparently. The 52 doesn't look bad either

That would make it 49 states.
t. Australian education

>Singles

Heh.

Tough luck, kid.

It's personal.

and merge Virginia and West Virginia.
I want dat freedom.

>The US is better in every way. Constitutionally guaranteed free speech, guns, a non fucked democracy

And don't you ever forget it

Pretty cool how a group of anglos sat around in a courthouse in philly, sweating their asses off, developing a doctrine that would define and represent the pinnacle of western civilization

You could just take Australia and consider our current independent intra national states as states of the union as opposed to taking the whole country as a state.

8 states and territories as opposed to one.

But also fuck off. You can join our union as the 9th state.

A point so nice you made it twice

Also I knew that, just pointing out the most obvious merger. Dunno US states well enough to suggest another one. Either way you guys can't deny that adding us would be a huge benefit. We have an economy the size of Canada with 15 million less people and the largest supply of Uranium in the world. We'd pull our weight

>Cucked

Want to check the percentages again, faggot?

>8yr NIGGER PRESIDENT
>60%

how about you merge with Florida?

You'd pull your weight so much that you'd instantly outweigh practically all the other states in terms of political power. You'd have to really convince us your voters are aligned with US ideals or else you'd tip the scales and cuck the country

You have to do it it one person at a time, mate. Good-bye!

I was pointing out that the shitposting war would end faggot.

West Virginia isn't compatible with Virginia as per the 2016 election.

North Dakota, for monetary reasons (i.e. Oil discovery), would never vote to merge with South Dakota (likely wouldn't have agreed to such terms in the past because of tourismbux)

I'm liking this idea already.

When do we colonize Europe?

we're too far away user, they will only send us shekels every once in a while.

>gold star in the upper right

kek

But I guess if we merge states we wouldn't need 52 stars...duh

CTR shilling against Australia.

Nobody in our great country wants to join your shitfest.

Cheers cunts

>Don't want Trump as your President
Disgusts me how many Australians on Sup Forums are lefties roleplaying

I don't want burger culture here. Move to America, you're probably from melbourne anyway

If Trump decides to kick out Turnbull and take Australia he will and you won't be able to do a thing about it.

Name something about Australian culture better than US culture. You probably watch all US movies, TV shows, listen to US music and play US made videogames anyway faggot.

If all the nations in the EU could do it, I guess you probably could.

That's sweet but your country's problem was always that it's not nearly sovereign nationalist enough. It clings to the past of being UK's useful idiot dumping grounds.

Watch trump get fucking rekt and take our boat people. The left will have a field day and it will be the greatest day of Australian shitposting this board has ever seen.

Turnbull was just having bants with Trump and like all Americans he couldn't handle it and had some sort of autistic fit while our Jewish overlord sat there giggling, rubbing his hands together and then cracking open a vb.

>Wanting to give up your whole country

You're such a cuck

Dude why not just become a republic. Once we get states' rights and gun rights we will literally be a better country than America. We actually have much more economic freedom than America.

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT CUNT

>Name something about Australian culture better than US culture
Not sure about where this question came from but I guess I can answer...

I think Australia is rightfully more sympathetic to its Aboriginals than the US is to its Natives.

Isn't this globalist? It's literally not nationalism.

>I think Australia is rightfully more sympathetic to its Aboriginals than the US is to its Natives.

Obvious bait mate. We weren't born yesterday

>>hate speech laws
There are no hate speech laws here.
>>two party non-representational system
True, Australia's preferential voting system would be nice.
>>riots weekly
Paid riots. They'll stop soon enough.
>>Full of niggers and spics
They wouldn't sail to Australia
>>lowest anglo iq
>>fattest anglo country
Not after our president cuts off Chinese/Mexican slave labor. The complacent adult children will either have to get into shape or die.

There have been some shady "aussie" posters on here lately.

If I recall correctly, Turnbull wasn't even elected. He had to step in after Tones "wink dat cunt back at me bby" Abbot was forced out of government.

So Trump already has that on him.

Are upside-down boys the new leafs?

Globalism

Don't fall for it

>Burger education

We never vote for the Prime minister, the party decides on who they want as prime minister so they can change regularly.

Fuck off we are very full

So you'd become a territory like the Virgin Islands or the Philippeans used to be.

As I said earlier, CTR is shilling against Australia. No idea why, or what for. Either that or Melbournians have flooded the board.

>How do I convince my countrymen
Fuck off cuck, i love straya, burgers have fucked their country. Sure mate our situation is dire, dindus everywhere but we're in a better situation than the yanks are. Only enticing thing about burgers is the bill of rights. Better off emulating the best of burgerdom without outright joining in the the kikery that goes on it that shit hole of a country.

Petition to get back our guns and entrench free speech into our constitution.

It can only work the other way round as Australia is a nation whereas the UNITED STATES is a corporation, some US states could secede and become Australian states within our federation though.

Your digits say yes.

>We never vote for the Prime minister, the party decides on who they want as prime minister so they can change regularly.
>We never vote for the leader of our country
>allowing ausniggers who accept this into the pinnacle of western civilization

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but fuck off Australia you cannot join America as we have all of a sudden become very full. Good day.

The USA isnt taking new states. Ask Puerto Rico about it.

>Fuck off cuck, i love straya, burgers have fucked their country
Burgers have Trump. They're repairing their country and becoming more nationalist while Australians are protesting in the streets to let as many mudslimes in as possible. Pull your head out of the sand mate, the US is slowly crawling out of the hole of cultural marxism while Australia is digging furiously into it

Legit, shitposting aside, I'd fight 'til the last drop of my blood to stop any country from even taking a centimetre of our soil. However, I'd be completely ok with the US annexing us.

The autonomous region of Crimea voted in a referendum to leave the Ukraine and then join Russia and the international community doesnt recognize it so it looks like the international community frowns on allowing people to democratically opt in-out of their sovereignty.

We don't directly elect the President either, you know.

I don't know, if you get the free speech and weapons deal you'd be pretty set. Good luck on the weapons thing though after that aimbot guy in 96.

Don't even want to be a state, just stick us with Florida

>US is slowly crawling out of the hole of cultural marxism
This is absolutely true, i can see the change coming. However, Australia has less crawling to do. We have a more homogeneous white population and aside from melbourne most whites are conservative.

>after that aimbot guy in 96
Kek.

We don't want mudslime trash, get rid of them, and we have a deal.

That's how a British parliamentary system works. Working pretty well so far too. The biggest complaints we have in our country is there is a muslim talking shit on a news show, and that 10,000 immigrants per year is too much because we are so fucking full.

Look what you cunts have to deal with everyday. I don't want to be anywhere near that shitfest. You're a trump voter and prior to this you were scrambling trying to convince us to move over to your shithole. No fucking chance matey

Yet there are laws that prohibit delegates from casting electoral votes towards candidates not voted on by their constituencies

But they still do it?

>Land of the free

Pretty much any city in New England is better to live in than Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. The stuff you're talking about is confined to places like Chicago and Detroit. You just need to pick a good area to live in and the US is the comfiest place in the world.

It's funny how after all the shit talking everybody does on this site about the US everybody wants to join our country.

I'd like if Japan joined the Union. I mean, they're basically a protectorate already

>Australia becomes state of America.
>Horde of niggers from the southern states immediately populate the fuck out of 'straya for jobs and fucking white women.

I'm pretty shocked at how deeply the Marxists had taken root in the USA, I suspect we're a long way further left than we think as well, so many retards out there watching the news with their gobs ajar.