Should all mudslimes be killed, Sup Forums? I'm leaing towards that as my a priori prefered policy positiom right now

Should all mudslimes be killed, Sup Forums? I'm leaing towards that as my a priori prefered policy positiom right now.

Yes. Do you kill only a few rats in your house or the entire nest? Killing only a few Muslims is kicking the can down the road for your children to deal with them.

>a priori

No. First we use them to war against Jews, then retake Constantinople and Jerusalem and the entire East.

All religious people should be shot at sight

I wont judge you, user. Kill away!

Thanks, senpai. Not going to shoot anything up, obviously, that doesnt accomplish anything on a global scale. I will however, work towards an islam free future at every opportunity I can, and enlist when the time comes.

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

Please. The world would be a much better place.

For anybody that hates Jews, there's no way you can tell me they're worse than Muslims. Muslims are much more destructive. 1.8 Billion of them at this point, right? Not even a question. Scourge of the earth.

All muslims and jews should be killed, all blacks sent to Africa and all whites and asians removed from Africa. Hispanics will be on a 10 year trial period.

pretty much this desu senpai

Nah dude,only Jews and Muslims,Christian are cucks anyway.

WTF? We can't let you get the nuclear codes.

No, I just want them out of my country

Only way to eradicate a roach infestation is with poison.

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Quality post

yes, unfortunately for islam its going to be wiped out soon. If i was muslim in a western country i would be scared, there is going to be a backlash of epic proportions

Agreed brother, be ready to take up whatever weapon you have when the chance to kill ragheads without penalty comes.

Kek wills it

Yes.

Thr bloodbath in sweden will be wonderful. Maybe you can make some muzzie blood sausages?

No, but Islam needs to stay in the Mosque and be pacified like the Christcucks.