What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ssnH6AaiKX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year
youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leaked some classified info, don't know..

Killed himself because his name was Seaman

apparently a good chunk of the defense budget is back mission...on space

*black. godammit

Twittr posts

m.imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg

uh uh oh

kek

>m.imgur.com/gallery/RNHHg
jesus too many redpills

without proof this is just LARP faggotry

You do know that the image you posted is actually of a sentient (head and neck and you can clearly see his left eye. It is a bounty hunter/body guard. The deal with Antarctica is that it is the boundary area to our dome.

They put down a likeness of people who are involved with voluntarily running watch because it provides a quasi-legal coloring of a claim-of-right for outsiders to be involved with our world. This guy is likely involved with the mind-control barrier and possibly some other features that are put down in case anyone tries to visit and actually make it to the dome wall.

There is supposedly a world remedy waiting if you can actually get there and physicall touch the wall.

>without proof this is just LARP faggotry
not really, podesta was on record talking about UFOs years before he was under investigation

look up podesta UFO disclosure on youtube

the answer is here
youtube.com/watch?v=ssnH6AaiKX0

blue avians, they built a grid of pyramids and monuments all over the world a long ass time ago to help our people ascend.

Then some people corrupted their teachings for their own personal gain and started killing each other. So they left. And now we are here, a few great years later or something en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year

Something like that.

He must've discovered Adam

Too much Sup Forums

Probably in a psych ward for a Hospital.

I've been there

He had a maniac psychotic episode.

I heard that they are from Orion's belt. Something in that direction.

He probably found the entrance to the inner earth and is now hanging out in Neuschwabenland

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

where is the evidence?

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE PINE CONE AND THE BUCKET?

Just a coincidence, goy

Maybe it's like, when we trash the earth they'll step in

Give me the quick rundown on Antarctica

IF THINE PINECONE BE SINGLE, THY BODY WILL BE FULL OF LIGHT

maybe the pinecones have dmt in it if you smoke it?

I member the pine cone isnt a pine cone. its supposed to be a peneal gland.

>ancient pre flood civilization on earth
>builds shit all over the world, primarily around the coast but also on Antarctica
>Antarctica freezes over and most of the other thing is submerged
>people unironically believe in the out of Africa theory and that the sphinx is just a few thousand years old.
>now the ice in Antarctica is thawing, revealing ancient structures around the ice.
>if it comes out history has to be rewritten and our idea of what is ancient has to be moved back a couple of great years (about 25800 years)

Why is there no monuments on Australia, one of the closer places to Antarctica.

It would fundamentally shatter alot of how we think oceans work, how temperatures are regulated. How the planet reacts to drastically different albedos

Just like the water filter merchant said on Joe Rogan the other day, the pineal gland creates DMT naturally when you sleep. The shit the birdman picks and puts in the basket at top left in is just some psychedelic plant that helps kickstart it.

His YouTube channel is pretty good. Until he starts rambling about women who turned him down and shit.

>Why is there no monuments on Australia, one of the closer places to Antarctica.
Are you sure there aren't? Do you think they would tell you if there where? I don't think it has to be man made either, if there is a natural monument in the right place that will work to. Some people think this is significant in some way, who knows.

This is pretty interesting is you're interested in old megaliths and things like that. I don't know what to believe desu but i know that i don't believe in the msm explanation of ancident history.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk

Yeah some one said that the ice in Antarctica is a lot newer then what we have though and that our idea of how everything work is all wrong. I don't know about that but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

because the earth is actually flat, and Antarctica is an ice barrier.

also there probably are, and they're just not public knowledge.

The pinecone is a symbol of prosperity and fertility. It also represents unity between the masculine and feminine.

Sounds pretty exciting if you ask me. Some people are really attached to their beliefs where they'll fight for them to the bitter end.
Not me, I would drop mine in an instant but nothing compelling has come along in so long, I could use a shift.

They have found tons of African coins in Australia, suggesting ancient trading.

The pinecone is the earth, which belongs in the trash (basket)

The thing is that we have all ready found shit that challenge the established narrative, like Göbekli Tepe in Turkey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
But it doesn't fit with our history of the first civilizations, agriculture etc. But i think we will find more of these things, mainly underwater close to the coast line. Then everything has to be rewritten.

But it might take a few decades, the archaeologists that are authorities in the field at the moment have built their careers on the established narrative, naturally they will trash every other scientist that comes along and challenge them.

Anyway back to Antarctica. A lot of important people (politicians, religious, diplomats etc) have visited lately, something is going on.

I saw those tweets a few hours ago. My head still hurts from taking too many red pills. The space shit absolutely blows my mind.

>A lot of important people (politicians, religious, diplomats etc) have visited lately, something is going on.

Global warming
or
Something has been found

Said something need not be on the surface, or even near it -- they did discover the rivers under the ice down deep after all.

New fossils could be discovered of ancient life and/or civilization deep under the ice.

???

I forgot to mention that the thyrsus in the last post was a ritual item held by the followers of Dionysus/Bacchus. Christianity probably has links to Greco-Roman mystery cults that Dionysus was hugely important in (sadly most of the esoteric knowledge has been lost). Dionysus' origin myths has certain parallels to Jesus such as having a human mother and being raised from the dead. He also is a figure associated as being between worlds. His cult's origin is believed to have been from the Greek hinterlands, cultivation of grapes and winemaking was associated with primitive civilization, and he also has an association with dolphins. Intoxication were also considered to be a divine state by the ancients.

The only problem with flat earth (barring all the logical plotholes and scientific falsehoods) is why the fuck would they want to make everyone think the earth is round? Why not tell people the earth is flat? Why even hide it in the first place? Shit makes no sense at all. Literally doing it just to be "mysterious".

>I saw those tweets a few hours ago. My head still hurts from taking too many red pills. The space shit absolutely blows my mind.
Your astronauts know
>google file name and check top right corner

If the US military built space ships, the size of an aircraft carrier, that patrol the solar system and beyond, they'd have to be at least 500 years ahead of society in technology.

>tfw ancient aliens meme guy is completely justified

>He was a watts fellow
Hah

Hollow Earth is real.

I TOLD YOU IT WAS MOTHERFUCKING ALIENS

Posting from the Davis station. Military transfer from Perth 2 months ago.

It's bigger than you can ever imagine. We (and I mean we, aussies) found something.

I'll give you one hint, and that's all you're getting. ADF weren't sent here to collect rocks here with full new kit and EF88's and 6 choppers.

>The Rotschilds bow to the Antarctica
>10 years ago Antarctica made a phone call that saved Europe - and South America
>Antarctica rules France with an iron but fair fist
>Antarctica is rumoured to possess psychic powers and alien-like telekinesis
>Antarctica will be the first, city, country and continent on Mars
>Do you feel that inside your body? that is Antarctica flowing inside you - it is in everyone

>It's bigger than you can ever imagine
I have a pretty big imitation, try me.

what's ADF?

Alcohawl, Dabacco (Didgeridoo) and Firearms

hes just larping

trying to archive all this david seaman shit but archive.is is down. Anyone the same problem?

Aussie didgeridoo family

That's not Misato.

holy moly kek is trying to tell us something

spill another bean pls

Did we find Adam?

Search ancient Egypt hieroglyphs in Australia.

guys I don't think this quick rundown is enough but I don't have any more info - can someone give me a slow walk-up?

What is special about this painting?

They saw these things from a distance and gtfo.

>copy-cat theory
>thinks it is valid
>exclusion fallacies
>chop-logic

You have to combine tons of religions, cults, and myths in order for the copy-cat theory to hold any truth. Also, you need to do research.

Read the post again until you figure it out.

I will try to be as non partisan as possible

Theory 1: Antarctica is the safest palce on Earth to be if nuclear winter does occur, there's a lot of underground bunekrs being built

Theory 2:The North Pole and the South Pole are shifting, I don't know what that would mean geopolitically

Theory3:There's an ancient civilization behind the ice, building, books, ancient language, biblical references, whatever

Facts: Antarctica is being visited by important people. Kerry, Kirill, Gringrich now, Buzz Aldrin, probably many more in secret flights. No one knows what they went for.

This guy is on point about Crowley. 'Do whatever you want as long as it hurts no one' is bullshit. Thats not how things work. They are wayyyy off from spirituality.

Just out of curiosity, for the third theory, which religious leaders have visited Antarctica frequently? Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.?

He was a shit GK anyway

Publicy known just Orthodox Christian

Coincidentaly, shortly after the Pope and the Orthodox Church had their first meeting in 1000 years

I always thought there was some sort of alien contact but that solidifies it.

Read the post. Checked Alan Bean's site. I don't see anything strange. Except for the part where it says Alan Bean quit NASA so he can become a full time painter. That's strange.

Arsenal lost to Wattford and the next game is against Chelsea

>>google file name and check top right corner
>top right corner
>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner>top right corner

Clicked it and my browser shut down WTF??

is that a floating spaceship in a pyramid shape?

>Top right corner
>sees apollo command module and lunar module directly in orbit over pad 39A at Kennedy Space Center.

Someone start /pcb/ Pinecone and Bucket General so we can get to the bottom of this.

Someone needs to ask Jordan Peterson what it means too.

relax its jsut a painting of a spaceship

I'll spell it out for you. The pinecone is associated with Dionysus. Dionysus is a liminal figure associated with dualities such as human/divine, earth/water, life/death and civilization/barbarism. The pinecone held by one of the bird dudes in could have the same symbolism and imply that the bird men have the same status as being of two worlds.

has two pictures of Catholic staves that have pinecones embedded in them. The Catholic staves probably took on their design because early Christianity is believed to have links to Greco-Roman mystery cults. It's really hard to prove that mystery cults and Christianity have a strong link, but there it is probable that the early Roman church adopted symbols as a form of syncretism and as branding. We know that Latin America, Northern Europe, and Africa have put their own spins on Christianity that involved combining their own ethnic symbols with Christian symbols.

Nope not getting it can I get a quick rundown on how to see this

He probably means the top right of the picture he posted

The triangle of lights on the artwork

Alan probably means it's the Lunar Command Module in orbit of the moon; that's what it'd look like from the surface

wow. interesting

wonder what those non terrestrial crew names were...

>mfw you'll never serve your planet alongside gleeborp zulakleptor aboard the usss hillenkoetter

Oh go look up the fucking proof yourself you lazy asshole

Who's going to spoonfeed your lazy fat fuck self information? No one, this isn't highschool.

>>>>>GOOOGLE

>>>>>>>Learn for yourself

If you guys create a thread- I will drop some pictures that will make you think, I promise, but don't forget to link this thread to me here, I will return in 15 minutes

>David Seaman
who is this and why am I just now finding out about him.

Napoleon build the larger pyramids and Sphinx with his army for occult reasons. The real pyramids dotted throughout Egypt are not that impressive. Any ruins could have been faked the same way after the Renaissance onwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI

(you) silly

Thats deep user.

If thy bucket doth rattle, it shall be filled by the light of the heavenly pinecone

he took to many Redpills after being a Huffingtonpuff reporter

The ayys got him obviously

portalled right into hellraiser dimensional plane

Elder things get him

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html

holy shit is this about the imperial germans and UFO technology