MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGTOW is fundamentally autistic

fpbp

/thread

sage

MGTOW

99% angry neet virgins

Reality check - you are not the 1%

get a fucking hobby you faggot.

Lol

wtf why australia

>MGTOW

I appreciate the effort to shitpost Straya.

He's GOT ONE!

>Traditional women are a very real danger to men.
fuck off scummy virginfag

>emotional intelligence

Right. You could just say "the power of the pussy."

go back to r9k you disgusting fat fuck

>The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men.

How delusional can you get? Men have larger muscles and are more physically fit because men were hunters and protectors of the family. Men and women are meant to coexist, not to fight each other.

Esty is besty.

This! Men are the reason women succeed, its also the reason why men fail. Women, not even once. But we need them. We have to breed or life will ceaseto exist. Just find a equal partnership

Op here,
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

>Traditional women are a very real danger to men
>it would be really dangerous to get out of my basement and work for my wife, who i love and want to have a family with
homo

it wouldn't be so bad if all human life came to an end, would it? let's just sit around and jerk each other off until extinction

I'm glad I have a frail woman to protect and provide, and I don't care if it makes you autistics neets call me an "RPG drone"

Its ok. In the end you can manipulate them easier. Love is about commitment. Not warm fuzzy things. The more you both commit to each other and the more give and take the better. Simply do what any rational idividual would do.

Just be a normal fucking person and if it is hard for you just remember that yeah, it gets harder the longer you stay our of practice. People are complicated.

Learn about yourself first. Then go try to learn about others. If you feel that way then yeah, take some you time.

Just remember failure is never a total loss if you learned something from it.

What makes for an embittered man?

Is it lack of experience with women, or experience that ended badly?

I like that art. I'd white knight for her too.

Traditional women are a dying breed.

A traditional woman does not rule the household unless you let her.

i get it. ur going for satire. u failed

>you are trapped. your wife is using the state to hold you hostage financially.

Most chicks rely on their social networks for protection.

The whole man as protector thing is retarded and you'll do yourself more harm than good. Don't white knight even ironically

>that shield
>that armor
why is every single "'artist'' a fucking retard when it comes to stuff historical accuracy

I love aussies

I want a woman that can dominate me.

mgtow turned me into a raging asexual