>diamond importer/broker
>voted for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVSY2VZFnek
youtube.com/watch?v=G_PI8EnbNEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Airport_diamond_heist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously you'd vote for trump he's the most Zionist Jew loving kike wannabe the USA has ever had as a president.

How can (((Jews))) be real when diamonds aren't?

I didn't vote for Trump for that reason.

Do you listen to based Rabbi Mizrachi?
youtube.com/watch?v=gVSY2VZFnek
youtube.com/watch?v=G_PI8EnbNEE

gib melania-tier women plz

Never heard of him, though I don't lend much time to rabbis. I find them self-righteous and sniveling. Only rabbi I care about was mine from my childhood, not because of his tricks but because he was a good friend to my family.

How does one get into your business, or a similar one (as in, other precious metals).
>Inb4 u gotta b Jew XD
I'm from Israel

How much money u earn in year ?

First learn all you can about it, know how to negotiate, talk, and make quick friends. There is a lot of sharing in the industry meaning if you don't have exactly what a customer wants you get on the phone with connections/personal friends in the industry and they'll give you a decent price because of your friendship. Every diamond is different so if you can get your customer the EXACT stone he or she is looking for, you will gain a client for life, who will also spread the word about you because everybody wants to know the middleman to think they're getting the best deal, which outside of directly importing from Belgium, is.

>Zionism is wrong
>you don't want jews all in one place
>you want them to escape culpability due to a lack of a country
>you don't want to have a jew country to punish when they misbehave
Go suck a emu dick

It depends now, my old diamond house downsized but I'm moving to New York to expand my business. My current city doesn't have much business, so we'll see how NYC works out. When I was working at my old diamond house I was making 90 dollars an hour, 40 hour weeks.

I was 22 then, by the way. The hours were 40 hours a week but I only clocked about half that. I was paid by the carat for consolidation and grading, not as much sales. I could knock out 15-30 carats an hour.

Would you say you deal in Jew-elry?

I get that a lot, yes.

I'm guessing nobody really cares for proof but I can provide it if it is necessary.

Neat, thanks.

Where in Israel are you from?

If i move to usa or canada how the local jews will accept me?

Nah I was just making a joke, hope you have a good night and your business prospers.

why weren't the twin towers made out of diamond if it's the hardest metal?

Reised in Jerusalem and kibbutzim around it (not very fun for people of Russian heritage in the 90's) and now live in Tel Aviv, South.
Do you think you might ever move to Israel? Did you ever visit?

>voted for trump
Just as bluepilled as those who voted for Hillary

When is Sup Forums going to figure out the yanks were never given a choice.

>redpilled
What exactly does this mean coming from a self identifying Jew?

I mean, the ring leaders of communism and the Frankfurt school could be considered redpilled on society (since you would need to be to want to subvert it), but i would really say that's a good thing.

I guess what I'm asking is what are your general opinions and what changes would you like to see in the world?

I know, I was just playing along. It's 0520 here though m10, I'm going to the gym soon. That's why my ID might change when I'm phoneposting.
Because the University of Pittsburgh did that study after they were built stupid
I've been there multiple times. I liked it very much, sometimes people were a little rude but overall very interested in how I lived in the United States. I will only move there if it's better for business, though the cost of living seems pretty steep.
stay frosty straya
Live where rich Jews live, and not in the city. The suburbs are much better, as these old cunts get older they're dying off and many younger male Jews are becoming pretty conservative. Stay away from American Jewish women, they blow.

Yeah, I wouldn't move, but maybe I'm biased.
Forgot to ask - why do you consider yourself redpilled, and to what degree?

Yee righto m8

I'm tired of liberal fucking Jews. I'm tired of them trying to control everything. Power seems great but not at the risk of muddying the name of you and your ancestors. It disgusts me, and that thirst for power that those fucking Jews had is why the majority of Sup Forums hates us so much. There's only so much power you can accumulate without stepping on others' toes. I think that of the 14,000,000 Jews, the majority of them are fine with just being Jewish, but the remainder ruin it for everybody. Sometimes I think Jews are too smart for their own good. It's like how the smartest people are the most depressed, and they're operating at a higher level. I don't think a lot of the Jews believe what they preach but they claim they do out of want for power, money, recognition, or all of the above. It makes me sad that they're so self-centered that they erase a lot of the good that other Jews do, and muddy our name. Though I only identify as culturally Jewish as I haven't been to synagogue in 11 years, I recognize what people knowing that I am Jewish does, and it is the fault of those Frankfurt school fucks, communist cocksuckers, and everybody who's followed in the footsteps after them. Fuck them.

>london school of economics

as well

In other words, a total cunt.

Do you recognize the holocaust industry or do you think that the spotlight put on the deaths of Jews in WW2 is legitimate?

What is it linke being a diamont Importeur? Sounds exciting

I consider myself fairly redpilled. I don't think the earth is flat (fite me m8) and I believe we landed on the moon. I don't believe in reptilian overlords, but I do see what is happening to the world and recognize statistics over facts. I think that the acts of subversion by Jews happens on both sides of the political spectrum and it's fucking annoying. This PC culture and the idea that everybody is equal, or needs to have equal equity and not recognizing the inherent flaws of certain individuals is ridiculous. I hate it. If you are a different skin color, and have bad grades, you shouldn't get into a certain school. It's not the job of the smarter to try to force feed the dumber. The world needs plumbers, trash men, and sanitation workers. Islam is incompatible with the 21st century, and there are races that are simply dumber than others. I think that there is a divide between races as species and denying that is denying facts.
I think that though people who are alive dealt with it, I think that it's time to move on. The endless monetizing of the Holocaust is delegitimizing actual suffering. I think Jews were targeted because a lot of people see them as the final boss, sometimes rightly so, but the plight of others needs to be recognized. Though I don't think slavery holds a candle to the all-around cleansing during WWII (Germany of untermensch, Japanese of Chinese, et cetera), I feel the same way about blacks in America shutting the fuck up about it. Obviously Jews are doing well so move on. I don't hear many Jews that actually were part of it complaining, and other Jews need to stop milking it for precious internet points, virtue signaling, fake altruism, and shekels.
I like it a lot because it's selling something that is not a homogenous good but holds value in every country in the world. I could take a handful of diamonds and pay for something anywhere.

Sage.

checked, but I hope you don't actually think that ;_;

I talk more shit on Jews than anybody I know, what am I defending? I just like answering questions. Though I'm not getting as good a shekel/(OP) as I would /(you), I'm just trying to create dialogue.

gib job. Joking

I've been applying to places across my town trying to get a job for the last 9 months but nobody want to hire me. Is there any sort of jew trick you can teach me to get them to hire me so I can get some sort of cash flowing?

Any remorse, empathy for this kid along with millions of others your ancestors murdered in Russia?

t. Protestant master race you've been leeching off.

Cool opinions mate, I respect them. Glad to hear that the diaspora is not all bad.

How redpilled are younger, American,male Jews, in your estimation.

>just as bluepilled as those who voted for Hillary

Oh I see, the real redpill was not to vote and let everyone else decide your future for you. Neato.

Learn to speak. Have conversations with the HR manager/interviewer that they would not have with other candidates. Overdress. If you can't evolve your conversation with the interviewer to something more than Q&A you probably don't want to work for a staunch cunt anyway. Make them remember you. Also, always shake the hand firm, eye contact, and always, ALWAYS send a follow up thank you. That being said, if you seem like you're too much of a free thinker, they won't hire you. They want subservient workers. Try to walk the line between obedient potential employee and fun to be around with a good attitude. What field are you applying in?
For the most part, fairly redpilled. All the Jewish kids in my fraternity (not very many) were redpilled. The less Jewy they are, the more redpilled. Beware of the nose, the thick eyebrows, the short stature.

Thanks ahi

Fuck off larping cuck. Dont you have some paki cock to suck? Oi m8 dont forget the Rotherham

Are you Jewish?

"Real" redpill was to attempt to start a race war from the confines of your moms basement

>Voting is for ZOG drones
t. Stormweenie

Jewish commies are the worst of the worst and I apologize for them ever having existed. That being said, I apply the same metric to that as I do the Holocaust in my posts above. I personally didn't do shit, my mom didn't do shit (my dad was Christian), none of my family did anything. So if you want Jews to shut the fuck up about the Holocaust maybe shut the fuck up about a couple Jews who created a system that led to the deaths of many. I don't blame Germans, so stop blaming me.
Thanks toothpaste
kinda

Why are you Jews afraid of Jesus Christ?

It's never a specific field, I just NEED a job. I apply to any place in town that is hiring, and for whatever job openings they have. I've tried Meijer, and they never get back to me, I've tried getting a job at the hotels downtown (Grand Rapids Michigan, so stuff like the Amway Grand), I've applied to more local jobs, even for menial labor jobs. I've always had a firm handshake, I maintain eye contact, and I always at least try to follow up with a thank you.

If that's enough information for you, there it is. It is like I'm unemployable. I put dozens of applications out a week.

(pic unrelated)

Are you literally me?

I swear, I'm the only Jew where I am that's actually redpilled. Every other last one of them is either a leftist cuck faggot or people who can't think outside their tribes (the Globalist Neocons more or less).

Also, I'm originally from the same town where Soros currently has a house. I'd fucking TP it if I could but I'm 3000 miles away now.

>diamond importer/broker

which mafia you rep?
>Ashkie
>Boho
>Kowkaz
>Syrian
>Iran

>t. aquafresh Yid

Well that sounds rough. Be persistent to the extent of not being annoying. Is it a problem of interviewing or do they simply not get back to you? You seem at least moderately proficient with computers considering you post on Sup Forums and your word processing skills look good enough. Do you send in a resume or just fill out an application. I'd try data entry if I were you. Even the retarded girls from college I know work in an office. Can you sell? Try working for a manufacturing company in an entry-level sales position. My friend was a worthless history major from a dogshit university (and I mean dogshit) and he makes a pretty penny doing sales of safes. Try to aim at something you're good at. Invest in yourself, up your human capital. Learn Excel or a simple programming language. You have the internet, use it. Do you have a resume? If you want to shoot it over to me I'll make a throwaway and try to help.
Ashkie

But seriously, get fucked back to your containment zone in Israel.

The world has it spotlight on you,

Voting Trump doesn't make you redpilled. About 0.5% of Sup Forums is redpilled.

Mods should make "redpill" an auto ban term.

>Redpilled capitalist 21st c. Jew
>Angry early 20th c. Russian Commie Jews

The same ?

>Churchill, Admiral Nelson, Cromwell
>21st c. British Paki rape squads

The same?

One of the two has improved, and one of the two has fallen.

Sad!

Is there any connection between you working with diamonds and diamonds being the largest part of Israel's exports?

Have you considered freelancing? Or is it prohibited in the US?

good luck competing with the Boho mafia. they run nyc jewelery. try passing as an Uzbeki relative of Arabo or Levyev and you got a chance

Feels bad bro, but it's our job to fix what the others have ruined for us, or at least make an attempt. I'm not trying to save the world but by educating at least one person on it is better than zero.

>tfw have a great shitpost I wanna post on Sup Forums but I don't wanna get b&

Sorry, there's not really any other way to describe my way of thinking that others understand, hence why I made the thread and didn't post in some 300+ reply thread "I'm redpilled" and have others make assumptions or just ignore it altogether. I like sharing my thoughts and having people respond so I can shape my own identity, but I use redpilled as an umbrella term

Tell me why is 0.5% redpilled. Redpill on what do they all miss. Go on

My beautiful palindromic digits confirm that you must do that. For the kek

Yes explain it

I've got some pretty good connects in NYC, including at De Beers. I think I'll do OK if I continue to rub shoulders with the correct people.

nice m8 good digits

Holohoax?

You guys must like Stephen Miller, Trumps immigration aide

What were your reason/ reasons?

I've been using computers since I was in 3rd grade. If I know exactly what I'm supposed to type, or have a general idea, I can get upwards of 80-90 words per minute. I send in a resume when I fill out applications. At one point I had been working customer service for an online jewelry store, but that fell through after a year and a half when they went under. I'm good with irate people if I do not have to look directly at them.

I do have a very minute amount of experience with Excel.

(I also took AP classes back in High School, had a GPA of 3.8 too.)

I'm not sure how I'd be able to go about doing freelance anything.

Fuck man, life sucks. I have less than a dollar to my name.

Explained above lad in multiple posts. Ctrl F my ID.

>tfw should've been at gym 45 minutes ago
>pic related but replace misc with Sup Forums

>Jews did nothing wrong..
>6.4% nigger genes
>in-group mafiosa collusion
>Sub-human muslims behaviour outside of Western European culture

So how are you not parasites, again?

Instead of making your last name "diamond" you should make it "broker"

>low logic and debate skills, being unable to debate without fallacies means bluepilled regardless of political affiliation
>not being well-versed in psychology and biology
>tribal mentality with labels and ideologies, considering people who agree with them to be allies, when in truth dumb people who agree with you are the greatest evil
>labeling other people during a debate and making generalizations (for example "SJWs always do X" rather than treating them as individuals)
>not disavowing people who you previously agreed with but now violate your code (if you're non-interventionist and still support Trump after his warmongering, you're bluepilled)
>treating the means and immediate surroundings as the area of morality and not the ends (redpilled people will support SJWs, censorship, mass immigration, Hillary Clinton if it means improvement in the far future)
>believing in universal good or evil

> Russian heritage
do you mean jewish that lived in russia or real slavic russian?

(((((redpilled))))

What sort of women should jewish men get if they are not going for jewish women? Asian, African or European?

I think he really loves America. The man has more money than he knows what to do with, is a household name, has set up his family for life, so what does he have to gain? I think he truly believes that this country would be better off with his ideas and the ideas of the best of the best and recognizes real flaws in this country that are not allowed to be voiced without being deemed a racist, a xenophobe, a Nazi, or a sexist, or any of the other -ists or -phobes that liberals love to throw around. He's a man of action, he's got everything else, and this is one more frontier to conquer, the final one, and he won't conquer it in the same way without making sure he does the best job he possibly can. Barry Obozo was in it for the celebrity, not for the country.

Come on pajeet

Id like to see
>the end of Marxist teaching. Actually Marxism should be rubbed out of existence.
>The abolishen of All anti-Discrimination acts >The de-funding of the United Nations and annulment of all their Binding and Non binding agreements.
Thats enough to get started with.

Also if you're honest you're not redpilled. You need to lie and manipulate, for example pretending to be a Stein voter while shilling for Trump.

do you feel remorse for killing jesus?

this is trump i think
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c

European, but only if you're a good looking Jewish person. Otherwise you're going to be seen as a sugar daddy and your wife will cuck you, and you'll be doing nothing but ruining her genes.

I'm honest when I need to be, and subversive when it matches the interests of the greater good, a good supported by statistics, not emotions.

I didn't do anything, so no. Not to mention Christianity was borne out of killing Jesus and I think Christianity has done a lot of good in this world.

No, I have very little Jewish blood, and very little Jewish features - big (Roman) nose and thick eyebrows but that's it - and am not considered Jewish via religion. So most were pretty much racist against us in the 90's and their slur of choice varied from stinky Russian to stinky Christian.

>>treating the means and immediate surroundings as the area of morality and not the ends (redpilled people will support SJWs, censorship, mass immigration, Hillary Clinton if it means improvement in the far future)
>>believing in universal good or evil

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

>diamond importer/broker
Who do you deal with from South Africa?

I wish I could tell you but I don't deal with any Africans that much. I'm very young in the industry so most stuff is domestic or Belgian/Indian/Israeli.

>implying the yolocaust actually happened

So you are just eager to label all the bad qualities you can think of to Sup Forums and there's no actual redpill we're missing. Got it.

pls no bully arto

>not very fun for people of Russian heritage in the 90's
Why? Racism towards you guys?
It's probably best you don't.

Why would you care about the far future. In the long run we're all dead and if morality is relative and I'm some kind of logical fedora tipping utilitarian why do I care about what happens after my body disintegrates.

I'm glad your stupid industry got BTFO and there still isn't a (((Hollywood))) movie about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Airport_diamond_heist

Fucking kike.

Kys.

I'd rather buy my woman a nice Patek then a stupid fucking diamond from your kike hands.

Because biological immortality most likely already exists or will be completed within decades.

you're and look so disgusting.

>24
>diamond importer/broker
What are you, some sort of genius?

Yup see . Pretty much turned me Christian so that's something.

damn user i dont like jews either but you dont need to be rude about it.

>yeah but you dont need to be rude about it.
kek
leaf national motto

study instead of playing computer games and watching anime

>if you're non-interventionist and still support Trump after his warmongering, you're bluepilled
He's your president, election is over, there's no point of supporting or not supporting him, you just work with him.

Also which warmongering was even meant. Saying mean things about Iran or China?

How about you fuck off and stop generalizing, Israel. I want to see you double time on bulldozing the Palestinians.

where do you hide your gold bars?