ITS HAPPENING: JAPAN TO TAKE 30,000 REFUGEES IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170203-00000014-asahi-pol
msn.com/ja-jp/news/national/シリア難民、300人規模で受け入れへ-政府、定住に道/ar-AAmyVgA?li=BBfTvMA&ocid=spartanntp#page=2

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702030063.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mkpJgVdm2Kk
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never really liked Japan anyway. Maybe this will man some of them up.

the last time japan took refugees some of them gang raped a girl or some shit like that right?

F

What a link.

>tfw being nip

Goodbye Japan

Yep

>300人
You added some zeros there buddy.

good maybe that one jap thats always posting about how shitty his country is will finally shut up

>tfw you will witness the THIRD nuclear bombing of Japan
2017 so far is fucking great

Fucking Japs are so retarded they want to be white so bad they always copy what we do

Doesn't matter, your country is lost

OP is full of shit

The article says that Japan is set to take "300 Syria Refugees by 2021"

move along folks

Im okay with this

But that's what (((they))) aren't telling you.

The Japanese media is notorious for lying to its citizens, so clearly what you think is just a (((coincidence)))

Yeah. And they took in what, 10 of them in total?
This is going to end in another sengoku period.

That's what (((they))) aren't telling you.

The Japanese media lies to its citizens all the time, clearly (((300))) is a (((coincidence)))

That's still at least 100 rapes.

It's a red light but they're walking
And there's 2 green lights also?
Wtf Japan get your shit together

THE JAPS WILL FUCKING ANNIHILATE THOSE GOAT FUCKERS

The moment one of them rapes a Japanese women (which are also very nationalistic) the japs will fucking slaughter them while they sleep
If Japs don't like white people then they will surely have a problem with shitskin muslim fuckers

this is the 3rd thread

>The Japanese government is expected to accept Syrian refugee international students and their families for a total of 300 people in five years from this year. International students can accompany their spouses and children, and their families are also paid a living allowance. After completing study abroad, you do not necessarily need to return home, and in fact it will open the way to settle down with your family.
>Indonesian refugees exceeding 10,000 people from the latter half of the 1970s until 2005, and 123 people from a total of 123 people since the beginning of Myanmar refugee came to Japan as a collective refugee acceptance measure of a specific country.
>Utilize the technical cooperation system of the International Cooperation Organization (JICA) and accept 20 international students each year. Syrian refugees fled to Lebanon and Jordan. Based on the family composition of the general family of Syria, JICA estimates that the acceptance number for 5 years will be 300 people. This summer, the first 20 people and family will visit Japan.
>In May last year, the Japanese government announced that it will accept 150 Syrian refugees in five years, using JICA framework and Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry of Government Scholarship Foreign Study Program (10 people a year). As a chairman of the summit meeting of the seven major countries (G7) (Ise Shima Summit), we have been pursuing recruitment of international students and selection of overseas students with the aim of appealing positively to refugee problems.
>150 Syrian refugees in five years
>in 5 years
>1 post by this ID
sage in all fields

(((They))) are downplaying the actual number.

The (((300))) is just a codeword for tens of thousands of refugees. It is a common practice here.

I want Japan to accept me as refugee.

That's upsetting because that means Europe hasn't done a good enough job at taking in enough refugees. But honestly I hate anime and weebs so i don't give a fuck about Japan, let the Jap sluts get BBC for all i care, more fap material.

Those are indonesian tourists

>intotheoven
kek

You're clearly not aware of how japanese politics work, they will just keep extending the deadline and say its because they cant reach a conclusion and need to think about it further

World full of people wanting to migrate to japan. They take, for free, the worst of us.
Goddamn, this fucking world.

It says 300 refuges on both of those sites.

ITT: slide thread or shitposter

sage

I thought you guys hate outsiders, this is retarded. you're bringing in a muslim horde.

whatever you say nip, your women are roach bait

If digits, it will never happen

I seriously doubt Japan is gonna take in that many refugees

I'd be surprised if they took in any at all

REST IN PEACE JAPAN

REST IN PEACE

*600, let's get real

Well lads! Let's invite the Nips to our "(((they))) fucked our borders" club.

This, its so tragically hilarious.

Why do Turks need refugee status anyway? Turkey is safe at least compared to Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

That's a 1000 for every million that lives in Tokyo!

LEAVE MY ANIME ALONE U DISGUSTING SHITSKINS

Yeh and they are probably doing it on purpose. They want nationalism to rise so japan can become a free state. The only way to do that is if the refugees do something to outrage the citizens.

ew....

cringe

As if the American one is some paragon of honesty.

Doesn't matter, you take in those unwanted muslim jungle niggers.

Exactly my good friend. (((They))) will keep importing tens of thousands of "refugees" because they can't figure out a deadline.

>falling for the Japanese media meme

Honestly can't tell if that means they integrated or not.

Read it for yourself goy!

So they are taking 60 per year. Kinda funny how the American left will brag about this ha.

6,000 and possibly more, goy! Maybe the Six Gorillion to atone for (((their))) (((Final Solution)))!

Don't worry nipponin, terrorist fear the samurai.

The red one is a traffic light the green ones are for people walking across the fucking road coming from two different directions

wew---

cringe

That's a lot, they're going to stand out like a set of balls on a very big dog.

kek no offence but Japan will fall with the niggers faster than West.

If I have learnt anything from anime, it's that Japanese people like rape so they should fit right in.

I bet these three countries in the bottom of the image don't even have 1% Islam.

don't do it nips the consequences are worse than 10 nuclear bombs

HOLY SHIT! SHINZO ABE WAS JUST ON TV AND ANNOUNCED HE WOULD TAKE IN AS MANY REFUGEES AS POSSIBLE!! HERE'S THE LINK.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkpJgVdm2Kk

Chocolate anime girls everywhere

Yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah.

Well, Japan being a beacon of how safe a society could be just died

Isis-chan BANZAI!

>set to total 300 by 2021

Wow, it's fucking nothing. That's only slightly higher than the number they were already accepting before. Japan still has a very long way to go before it gets to Westcuck level.

one can hope some autist at 2ch will start the japanese 1st holocaust

Didn't Japan take like 5 refugees last year and they ALL were arrested for sexual harassment/rape in less than a week or something?

tfw need to visit japan ASAP before they go down the shitter and fall off the viable vacation destination wishlist like germany did for me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOO

they accepted around 27, and 5 of them were deported for those reasons

No, it's 300 refugees. But 300 is too many.

>yahoo
>msn

>30000
I doubt they'll even take 30

>mfw Sup Forums is this retarded and didn't read any of my articles, believing my numbers were real

This is a disaster of epic proportions, we have to do something to redpill the nips.

First they came for the demographics and i said nothing, then they came for the men and i said nothing, then they came for the loli...

oh the fucking irony

>Japs needs enrichment

I mean seriously. They have shit genetics and their society is dying because they stoped fucking.

No one here reads articles.

It says Japan will allow selected Syrian students in Japan to bring their families. It also says Japanese government will select the students. So basically Japan is allowing in highly educated Syrians and his families.

Yeah japan once your women get with muslim women its all over. Your entire culture will be dragged into the mud. Anime will be stories of headtowls and shit.

>their family doesn't have low IQ subhumans in the ranks

yea shows what you know, there's always a retarded few in there.

maybe you should look in the mirror?

Japan YES!
time to get culturally enriched and learn peace and tolerance.
congratulations!

>300

>highly educated
>syrian

The bulk are retarded and the families are always huge

There's a reason why chain migration is a big issue in America, why Asian immigrants use lots of welfare despite being richer than whites on average- you have the smart one get in first and then his 20 goatfucking brothers and sisters are considered preferred immigrants. Japan will regret this, their society is too autistic to absorb these people.

DAILY REMINDER: REPLACEMENT POPULATION IS LONG PLANNED BY UN FOR:
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>RUSSIA
>EUROPE
>USA
>JAPAN
>SOUTH KOREA.

this means no more safe shinkansen (bullet trains).

i feel japan should never let in any of these refugees.

>their society is too autistic to absorb these people

No first world society can absorb those people,they are muslims after all.

>inb4 it wakes up the samurai spirit and Bushido code resulting in Empire of Japan in alliance with the United States of North America.

300 is 301 too many. My kebab vendor started talking shit about Trump to me the other day, send him back.

What made Japan bend the knee to these refugees?

Japan still literally taking in far, far, far less refugees than any other top economy on the world except China because no one wants to leave a shit for shit.

How can I marry a nice Japanese qt3.14 ?

I'm good looking but I dont want to be tagged as gaijin and get raped by karate masters behind a restaurant in some shitty alley.

OP stop youre lying

kek

>yfw japanese girls start having sex again with refugees

Looks like excomunist states will be last standing.

japan will LITERALLY die. they're so used to their women waiting around for their herbivore asses that they could take up dating whenever. they'll be out bred by aggressive muslims who would be the only ones giving their women sexual attention.