Why shouldn't we have welfare for people that would like to live their lives without having to work due to their...

Why shouldn't we have welfare for people that would like to live their lives without having to work due to their disabilities?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10029.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because welfare came from taxes pay from people who actually work.

If you ask a worker if he want to pay taxes so someone else can live without working 99% of them will answer NO

But they really need it.

That's not the working-class problem.

So does everyone else

because people like me, who do pay taxes, get really really fucking angry, and sometimes even snap and kill politicians and welfare queens, hypothetically, in self defense.

You can sponsor them, they will learn nothing about the human spirit of survival. Or you can go get some deep anal from a bar stool, because you obviously like fucking everyone else...maybe you need to see how it feels.

Only in poorfag countries. People here are generally happy to pay my neetbux.

population control for the win.

I didn't know laziness was a disability

Define "disability" please.

No they aren't.

No workers want to pay for your neet ass

Sure they do. People here agree that it's our collective responsibility to take care of each other.

source?

I just know that people in general are in favour of welfare services and trust the government institutions to distribute them fairly.

>Why shouldn't we have welfare for people that would like to live their lives without having to work due to their disabilities?

We have that you dumb fuck. If you are under 28 you need only 1.5 years of work to qualify.

ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10029.pdf

The U.S. Govt is ~$23 trillion in bedt and has a black budget of~$13 trillion. Misappropriation of funds galore. Yet, the weak are the problem? Even the Vikings took care of the less fortunate. Agreed that the welfare system needs a rehaul, but this approach employs run of the mill pecking order shit.

>I just know that people in general are in favour of welfare services and trust the government institutions to distribute them fairly.

You don't really have an underclass and you sit on a literal sea of oil but thanks for your input.

But soon robots will be pulling the rope.

And how will that solve things?

And the other end of the rope will be around your neck.

Because you can become one of them

>like to live their lives without having to work
>like
This implies they can work.
>disabilities
People with actual disabilities do not 'like to live without having to work', they cannot work. It's a fucking definition of disability

I hope one day all welfare will be abolished.
Imagine if we took ALL the money that goes into welfare, and invested it in an eugenics program instead.
We would be colonizing space in 50 years.