I don't have control over:

My ethnicity
my sexuality
my country of birth

how are these things my problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1ag8kapwUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're not, or anyone else's. but that's not an argument on this board.

Welp, it looks like I'M being a little
*heh*
politically incorrect, then.

such edgy

Nature is a bitch fucker.
I have no control over what species i am born as.
So what. Im still going to eat them. And they have different abilities than i do by nature.

you eat humans?

You have no way of knowing that you or anyone around you are actually real. Everyone could be a very sophisticated AI script.

>OP lost the genetic lottery and is now crying on a pakipaddle discussion forum
How does it feel to never be as MUSCULAR and ELITE as the superior ausGODs

What if that were the case?
Would that change anything for you?

It hurts, user.

>how are these things my problem?

of course there your problems

this is why millenials are retarded there trying to hard to be the revolution so theyve thrown away baic common sense

There is only one sexuality. Everything else perversion, fetish, sodomy, sin. You have a choice to resist these unhealthy impulses or to surrender to them. If you can't you are not worth saving.

>Eat other species
>You eat humans
>Mfw im not a human
>Mfw i have no face because im on mobile right now.
My example was just that some species or races are, by nature, more fucked than others

That sure is a dumb question. You problem is your low IQ.

it's a lottery, one that I've lost for example

lmfao

kek
emo achmed

What if I told you I believed each of you was a worthwhile person and were worth saving?

You don't have control over your sexuality?
As in having to stick it inside anything remotely resembling of a hole?

Does it change daily operations? Maybe, probably not.
But it does change my understanding of the world.

This, just kill yourself so you have no more problems.

It's ok guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1ag8kapwUk

They are not, but you have to get in where you fit in and if you are not white then you gotta go senpai

So it changes nothing
y'all solipsists should just kill yourselves to make sure

u lost it too fgt

if you get deported it will be your problem

dont project on me
im ballin
u just hate me becuase of my freedom

You gotta deal with it, so its your problem. 7 billion people live on earth, why should anyone care?

Its not its a problem for the officers that fill in the papers for your execution.

I deal with it by not giving a fuck.

>my sexuality
You do have control over this. Nobody is forcing guys to fuck other guys. If you feel attracted to other guys, just ignore it.

EZ for hetero

How is that an argument?
What does your non-solipsism change? Don't strawman. I didn't say I believe only I am real. I questioned whether if anyone is real including myself. If a AI script is so good that you believe you're real then it doesn't make a difference to how you act, but it does make a difference to your metaphysical understanding of the meaning of life. Please contain your impotent tard rage.

>how are these things my problem?
Sure, but why do they have to be our problem? Why do we have to put up intellectually challenged shitskins with beliefs that clash with our own just for the sake of it?

put up with*

>many fell to dysentery

because no one really gives a shit about anyone else but themselves

I know burgers and germans have vetted philosophy, BUT let's posit, for the same of the ardument, that you are in fact right, that this is indeed a similation where you and a few other "sages" have managed to snap out of the illusion

What does this change?
Can you in any way prove beyond reasonable doubt anything is real or not?

Would life not continue as usual?
Do you plan to convert more people go your newborn faith?

So I figured out life might be Inception so I should kill myself? Perhaps I'm not supposed to. What does learning anything change your averag person's life? You still eat, fuck, shit and sleep?

Are you seriously this retarded? Do you not question for the sake of intellectuals curiousity? No wonder your country is fucking shit tier.

Nah, i'm serious
It's like quantum suicide, if you are right you will be unshackled from these mortal bounds

And my point is that i don't care if i'm living in a simulation and neither should you, since you'll never know

Just live

Control over ethnicity, in short if your black move to an African country and help make it great.

Sexuality, research has shown sexuality is a learnt behaviour from experience gained before puberty and during, it is completley mai liable and as such don't be degenerate.

Country of birth, well no you don't have control over that but you have the ability to become a citizen of any other country. See response to ethnicity.

Relax, OP

>the american will now spend several days attempting to comprehend quantum phisics
I win, i guess

Where are you going with this?

maybe if you're behaving well, you get reincarnated up instead of down

so yeah theoretically it could all be your own fault

Sexuality can be repressed
I'm a tranny but I repress it because its degenerate to take hormones and crossdress