San Francisco May Soon Have the World's First Transgender Cultural District

>San Francisco supervisor Jane Kim announced she will soon introduce legislation to establish what is likely to be the world's first transgender cultural district.

>including a sex workers' clinic (St. James Infirmary), a trans prisoner support group (TGI Justice Project) and a housing program focused on people with HIV (Q Foundation)

>A report released by the National Center for Trans Equality (NCTE) in 2016 surveyed over 27,000 trans Americans, who reported that nearly half had survived at least one sexual assault in their lifetime. Forty percent had attempted suicide, compared to less than five percent of non-trans people.

>"The only support we had was from each other," says Felicia Elizondo, who moved to the Tenderloin in 1963 as a teenager. "We were black, Asian, Mexicans, but we were all a community. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, we were all in the same boat. We were there [in the Tenderloin] because we liked it; we were there because our parents had thrown us out, and disowned us." Elizondo, now 70, was one of the "drag queens, transvestites and hair fairies," as she described it, rioting at Compton's in 1966.

vice.com/en_us/article/san-francisco-may-soon-have-the-worlds-first-transgender-cultural-district

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2016/12/22/role-spaces-progressive-worldview/
google.com/search?q=british broadcaster pedophile&oq=british broadcaster pedophile&aqs=chrome..69i57.16320j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carpet bomb CA and TX immediately

LMAO. Tranny ghetto. Are these people retarded?

Don't worry Japan, after this you won't be the suicide capital of the world no more.

So many boipussi's, so little time.

I'm overwhelmed.

Anyone that can still defend the USA is sick in the head. This country is all things Satanic and I'm not even religious

nuke california

just austin plz. everywhere else is really nice.

>"We were black, Asian, Mexicans, but we were all a community.'

Where the whites at !?!!?

dont you have a fucking Moloch statue in Jew York or smth. holy fucking shit this is not what your founding fathers wanted.

has the Tenderloin gentrified yet into 600 sf studios lived in by 6 H1-B visa holders working for startups yet?

Has the Castro turned into high beam exposed brick lofts lived in by straight couples in their 30s who work for nonprofits and have a trust fund?

Earthquake now

>mfw we'll get to see exactly what happened in the end to Sodom and Gomorrah

Yeah I agree

It's modern liberal perversion that decadence and brown third worlders equals American values of freedom. It's bullshit

They wanted it

They were Freemasons and agnostic, that wanted Christianity [and any religion] out of the leadership roles.

Freedom means trannies.

I'm all for self-segregation of muds and perverts.

Problem is how to keep the out of our spaces. Don't let them "claim spaces", it's just smooth talk for displacing others.

socialmatter.net/2016/12/22/role-spaces-progressive-worldview/

>The name of the game, as far as the Left is concerned, is to dethrone the evil white guys at the top and seize control of the world space for themselves. While the forces of evil dominate the world space and hold sway over every one and every thing in it, there remain some pockets of resistance which the evil masters of the universe have somehow been unable or unwilling to eradicate. By joining forces, these rag-tag rebels can mount a resistance that will eventually overthrow the evil empire. Until that time, however, the Left remains the underdog; no matter how many spaces annexed by the Left, the dark lords still rule the world space.

Of course, the trannies and San Fran, are hypocritical, as the same freedom means loose gun restrictions and no hate speech laws.

>Gay and transgender are in the same boat
Who started this lie?

>first tranny district
>is white

The most degenerate race on planet earth adds an accomplishment. A feather in it cap of extreme degeneracy. No one is surprised

Bullshit Houston and Dallas are on the target list. IF the Cowboys had gone on to win the Superbowl, MAYBE a year's stay of execution.

segregation districts

San Francisco NO!

Shut up these aren't white values

Germanic tribes killed fags and pedos back in the day, all the way up into the Third Reich. It is only now that the Jews have taken over that things have been forced upon us we did not want.

Notice these things did not happen when we were a majority 90% white country??

Burgers, has SA always been like ultra-liberal hellhole, or is this a recent thing?

>Have half chub ready to jack off.

>Misclick into this thread.

>Boner is kill.

He was just a boy. He dindu nuffin.

>Most degenerate race on earth
>A fucking wheel flag waving scatophile

Pick both and down yourself in the Ganges Patel, you're not welcome in Emperor Trump's America

POO GOES IN THE LOO, PAJEET

>Transgender culture is prostitutes, prison and aids

Good to know

>The joos did it
Then why are most of these trannies in these areas predominantly white?

When did I ever say I wanted to be in your shithole of a country cuck jr? No thanks. Mr 56% and falling fast

One of Russias perpetual whores chimes in with his/her 2 cents

No, it was literally the faggots in the Navy who ruined the city post WWII.

Yes, that is where all the jokes come from.

Marines are cucks, Sailors are faggots, Airmen are pussies and Soldiers are literal retards. Oh and Coasites are in the Coast Guard.

>predominantly white

Prove it

They also poison the water with birth control as they supported "women's liberation"

Pushing for this trash should be made illegal. They are a very tiny majority and don't need pushed so aggressively onto normal people.

Can we just kill them all please? This shit isn't normal and will never be normal. Fags started this garbage so guess we should kill them too. You're all mentally ill so take your .357 medicine.

>first transgender cultural district
>totally forget that Thai ladyboys has been a thing for decades

Really? Fucking hell San Fran. You lying cunts.

>Indian
Well yes, to you EVERYTHING is a shithole

FUCKING SIDES

As long as they don't use even a cent of government money to do it, let them waste their resources.

It's really simple why they are doing this: they want their own version of "The Castro". They think it will further legitimize them if they try to co-opt the spirit of that and make it their own.

And it probably will, which is the funny thing.

>Transgender
>Culture

They are attempting to publically attack western culture now. This is considered domestic terrorism. I wonder if people will understand or even react at all.

Man, its like San Fran is just begging to be the victim of a Muslim terror attack

It's dumb, honestly. I guess the Castro is pretty fucking white now, but Jesus, the Tenderloin is one of the few places I've been where I've seen hobos smoke crack and shoot up openly in the middle of the street.

It's not that serious. They literally picked a hobo infested crack den ghetto as their safe haven.

America is and always has been the centre of degeneracy and its main exporter.

better than a poo in ur cap

Shit like this makes you wonder if Islam is right.

Fuck sake.

You know, I'll be honest, I've often wondered how Trannies managed to latch onto Gays. The T on LGBT just doesn't make sense when they have vastly different issues.

This is the beginning of gays wanting to have their own city-states, or nations- homonations. New Sodom and New Gomorrah. Mark my words, this may become a thing. And don't think it's a leftist thing. The Republican party is currently being desensitized to opening up to homosexuality, because that's how it will eventually become mainstream, for the gay agenda, the depopulation agenda.

It's highly likely they'll even name these first homostates "New Sodom and New Gomorrah."

That's obviously implied. Whites are the majority in everything.

As a programmer. Why is the tech industry capital of the world this shithole?

Are you in SF? I'm in Potrero Hill.

Potrero means shithole in spanish

Why satanic? Cause it does feel "satanic". I am also non religious and tend to agree with you

Never heard of Ed Wood?

Nah, Oakland. I'm usually in SF every other week.

Would you guys visit the tranny town? Take a ride on the trans train to the transexual target and get some tranny peacany pie?

No, it went on, just behind closed doors. Whites are just better at lying to keep the "status quo".

I don't know how else to describe it. It repulses me on a primal level.

Right, it went on behind closed doors because if it went on out in the open they would be beaten or killed. Because the majority did not accept it.

Jesus Christ, I am getting tired of waiting for an asteroid to crash into this planet.

Extinction event NOW!

I'm fine with a tranny ghetto. It's only going to be genuinely hideous trannys anyway. Anyone who is passing isn't going to want to hang out with a bunch of flaming queens.

Thailand would be cheaper and less vomit-inducing, that includes eating the street food.

lol

I think I'm the only person who voted for Trump in a 7 mile radius.

Lesbians want to expel gay men but need in house males to do all the dirty work of the movement. Trannies are still biologically male but mentally are women. That appeals to the dykes who want to rule the alphabet soup while having human pets do the heavy lifting. G will be replaced with T.

Can you smell human feces on the street in SF?

Historical quirk of military bases and temperature weather.

Dude, San Francisco is 49 square miles.

Not so much shit, but you can smell piss everywhere.

Lol so true. This changeling will bring us back like the dark ages. Happens every so often, like an eb and waves of idiocracy. The thing is, we are global now. There Is no new culture or country to change things. America was it. Trannies, gays, lesbs all are old news. Every culture has dealt with them, eventually.

So, where the fuck do we go from here?

You can't be both Freemason and agnostic. The two are incompatible.

>40% attempted suicide

For Jews in Nazi Ghettos it was 80 suicides per 100,000 people
For Black slaves it was under 2%
For high ranking Nazis after their own leader Hitler commit suicide it hovered around 10%

What is going on?

False, it was very widespread. Especially through churches. Like I said the status quo, it's not like people didn't realize what was happening. They kept their mouths shut to save face. You dipshit!

49 square miles mean that you would with at most 25 miles in any direction.

On a square grid the furthest you could go in straight diagonal which is 1.313131etc as far as the most direct path which means its about 32 miles.

He was the only one to vote Trump in 32 miles in any direction, about.

Prove it

San Francisco is not that big. Fuckhuge population, but the city is only 7 miles wide and 7 miles long.

>picture from 1977

That's one well preserved human being.

A quick Google search

google.com/search?q=british broadcaster pedophile&oq=british broadcaster pedophile&aqs=chrome..69i57.16320j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

they're a self-selected group of seriously mentally ill people. not exactly shocking they suicide.

kek, this one I didn't know, thx

I see the US is learning from Germany.
Remember the 'cultural district' for jews in berlin?

Kek

Humans crave structure. Slaves had structured lives. Nazis at the end of the war did not. Uncertainty kills. Trannies are uncertain of their sexuality which is why they off themselves so often.

Darn, I meant diameter.

British don't count they are inbreds

And that doesn't prove anything

That doesn't look like a 1977 camera took that pic. Bothers me.

i didn't know they had mobile coverage in the designated shitting street?

Some cultures prioritize religion, others prioritize literature or music, others prioritize service and other prioritize their technology.

Looking at the list, why does it seem like urgent and esoteric medical attention is secretly a very high priority in trans culture.

group them together. discriminate them together.

Well we cant go the Russian route and meet them with the iron fist. So why not give them their own country? Theres still room for settlers on this earth so that sounds good to me.

>tfw you have a successful thread

Remember Sup Forums runs on hate.

What the flying fuck!!

But are minority in world population

But we're talking about California though.

>Remember Sup Forums runs on hate.

Yep.

San Antonio and everything south too. ITS ALL MEXICO 2.0

I thought liberals were all about diversity and removing borders. Now they want their own little district for people with mental illnesses?

Make up your fucking minds.

soooo progressive

What culture? Its just fetishism and stds

When are they going to start importing refugees into their community? They riot for refugees, so I can only assume they'll flood their neighborhood with these poor, helpless refugees immediately. Right?

How long until this whole transgender shit blows over?

>trans cultural district
>the 3 main attractions are for Prostitutes, Criminals and HIV/AIDS patients

SO BRAVE.