George Soros foundation got rekt

KEK
Police raided at 6:00 AM foundation "Centre for Monitoring Racist Behaviour" sponsored by George Soros and requisitioned PC's, laptops, mobile phones and all data storages (CD's pendrives).
They also raided private homes of every foundation workers and did the same, even little kids mobiles were requisitioned.

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,21328814,policja-w-siedzibie-osrodek-monitorowania-zachowan-rasistowskich.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/polish-police-raid-office-of-anti-racism-group/2017/02/03/0141b67c-ea03-11e6-903d-9b11ed7d8d2a_story.html?utm_term=.3d87a84e4570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why was it raided though?

financial fraud

Oy vey, goyim, it's nothing if our check is missing six zeros!!

BASED

Did this really happen?

Trying to run anti-racist organization in Poland is like trying to light a bonfire in the middle of Atlantis.

>linking to a newspaper owned by soros
Nigger what are you doing

Sometimes, I wish I lived in Poland. Get fucked Soros.

How can i get polish citizenship?

huh

Holy shit, Poland. You make me drop a tear of joy.
Thank you

OH BOI THIS MEANS BLM GONNA GET RAEP

>Centre for Monitoring Racist Behaviour

what the actual fuck

Please God let this be real

Based Poland. Finally your non-country have stopped being cucks.

Did they find anything?
When do we get feed this juicy info?

>Finally your non-country have stopped being cucks.
They are, thankfully, never were tho. One of the whities and wisest nations of Europe. You try to live between Scylla and Charybdis for several centuries and still live and dont lose yourself.
We cant wait long enough till they finally stumble, like breaking their social stability by bringing rapefugees in their country: they would be wonderfull addition to our already beutifull country.

SLAVS UNITED WHEN

but also screw you ;//

>SLAVS UNITED WHEN
If western and northern Europe dont get a grip on themselves, then soon...
Out of necessety, if anything. Not a bad start for slavs, kek.

(I still can't quiet comprehend, if only from geopolitical point of view,
how moronical their leaders supposed to be to shoot themselves in the legs so severe and so many times...)

Stay strong, polandbro. And fuck you too

>then soon...
sooner than you think actually

>their leaders
european* leaders, i meant

there's also some fake documents and extortion involved in this

Based Poland, amerifags, take note.

Its Sorors/leftist pupet org to try and make guilty trips on us for being white an racist.
Glad they got recked.

JUST

Poland can't stand freedom
They went from a commie regime to a fascist regime in a record time

Put an arrest warrant out for Soros. Then Trump can extradite him to Poland. If you have extradition agreements with Russia you can then send him there.

Antisemitism!

Pls mohamed, PiS isnt very fashy. I wish they were.

go get macheteied faggot

The hate directed towards George Sorors is completely misguided. This is what happens when you believe everything you read on the Internet (ie. FAKE NEWS). I actually did my own research regarding the man and he's done so many great things for millions of people. Do you know what a philanthropist is?

In Poland... Boring! I was hoping they would have raided Soros in the USA.

Poland you beautiful human desaster.

>fascist regime
ultramegabrutaldecapticonofascist Imperium maybe?

Link it.

This one ain't easy. You either have to have Polish ancestors or you can get citizenship given by the President.

>
Drumpfcucks tears are delicious

They monitor your body language for even slightest signs of racism. Like unconsciously checking your wallet when gypsies are around. Such things will lead you into trouble in the future!

Oy vey another polish death camp.

French are the bootlickers of the state. Even now in France anti-abortion websites are banned. You can only dream of pluralism as it exists now in Poland

it is true

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/polish-police-raid-office-of-anti-racism-group/2017/02/03/0141b67c-ea03-11e6-903d-9b11ed7d8d2a_story.html?utm_term=.3d87a84e4570

about damn time they started coming down on these kikes hard

they are literally at war with us

DELETE THIS

Soros is a dickhead. When Obama left office, Soros took the cache and let Trump no other choice then to be facsist.

Thanks polebros, please work with interpol and fbi to connect the dots

based Poland

Looks like pizzagate to me

>fresh pogroms
Nisce.

>tfw you will live to see niggers break into Soros estate and show him that black lives matter directly through his anus, ignoring his pleas for help and not recognising him or his work

Check em if you doubt me.

It will happen in August.

Please get out of my country, Jamal al-Maghrebi, then go to Syria and proceed to commit suicide by USAF.

> even little kids mobiles were requisitioned.
nope, this is like a death penalty to kids. they would protect the kids in case of pizzagate.

you could be right. it's suspicious there are kids involved again.

t. Justin Trudeau

>jew
>financial fraud
Checks out

Damn, I got my hopes up and thought this happened in America for a second. Really proud of you guys though. Every other country should be following suit. It's way too obvious he's trying to rig the whole world at this point. You're either colluding with him, or you should be calling for having him extradited to the Hague.

or maybe the phones were property of foundation or bought by them, so it's possible there may be some additional incriminating info

Oh WOW! Thx Polski bros!

No matter how much you shitpost you will never take the trophy from the Aussies. Nice effort though.

>Do you know what a philanthropist is?

Do you know what a disaster capitalist is?
He's made his fortune off of other misfortune.

Propably, but if they make sweep like that they dont care who is holding device, if it is in zone it will get confiscated. Raep for info and will be placed in storage for as long as case will be in court, witch in this case might be rly long.

Marinecucks tears are also delicious

This

Aussies cause high levels of banter

Leaves just shit up the board. No wonder your country is turning to shit. Sad!

czeched

you think they were precautious? Who knows what the word is about Soros in the police world.

Cool. I was born in Poland so they'd have to give me one. I think I'll apply for dual citizenship. I use to have Polish nationality, but switched it to Belgian at a time when they didn't allow dual nationality in Poland

GG Polskies.

He hasn't got his lapdogs in Washington to put pressure on you either.

Jesus christ Justin, you post more shit on here than Trump does on twitter.

Go fix your country or teach some kid some snowboarding moves.

#droneSorros needs to become a thing

Yes. Bitch ass needs to die

Kek, this is pottery in stationary

I wish they did the same here.

I'm afraid the frog is onto something.

Also:
>I wish I was living under fascism
I hope your wish is granted, and that you get to feel the regime's boot on your throat. You people will not learn otherwise.

Thanks for the appreciation Sup Forums but if you knew polish and could read the commentaries under the article supplied by OP you would scream at the screen and puke your asshole by the sheer commiecuckoldry expressed therein.

I swear to God Poland has got to have some of the most retarded Soros fanboys ever. All because 'MUH COMMUNISM MUH SOLIDARITY'. Fucking commies and their progeny keep on living as if they were never wrong.

Kek pls just purge this place already.

>The investigation concerns theater activity that the center’s leaders opened in Bialystok and are now continuing in Warsaw. The theater’s line challenges traditional national values on which the government is focused.

ZOMG

THEY ARE PUTTING ON FUCKING PLAYS THAT QUESTION THE POLISH GOVERNMENT

FUCKING SHUT IT DOWN

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION THE POLISH GOVERNMENT WITH SHITTY HIPSTER PLAYS

Thank God the mighty and based Polish government is shutting down these terrible hipster theaters that dare to question them.

>THE FUG?

We cant let this digits train stop!

Based Poland

Oh, this shits are everywhere. You cant imagine how many of them in Russia and how vocal they are.
Good thing mostly noone listens to them.
They could be countered by promoting modernised traditional values and educating other people
on their trickery with examples of their destructive behaviour, which are plenty. And also by political will of your political leaders.

hue hue

There is a lot of anti-racist organisations in Poland. Just most of them don't do financial frauds.

Oh shit

>Centre for Monitoring Racist Behaviour

Sounds legit...

Gratulacje, przyjaciele

>Muh phone

Fucking seriously?

I think you are talking about actual communists. I was referring to the general population being brainwashed. No one can openly be a commie here. They hide. There are milions of those weasels.

I don't know anymore whether they are literally everywhere or it's just the noise they make.

It feels like I am besieged; a couple 'friends' turned their backs on me just because of my views on uncotrolled immigration.

For all the good a homogenous society has the downside is nobody here wants to be 'different'. People are too scared to voice their real opinion (if they have any) because "OH WHAT WOULD THE NEIGHBOURS SAY" or other crap like that.

Fucking awesome based Poland. We just have to watch them fuck shit up and kill eachother here.

I love you, Poland.

Wtf? Why would they try to stop you from being white and racist?

pwned

KeK

Here's first hand real life example:
Im actually redpilled my lesbian smart, but uneducated friend on feminism with example of Korean shadow government cult.
>Oh no user, you are full of shit
>What russian-language articles?
>...
>I want back under Iron Curtain
Topestkek

>a couple 'friends' turned their backs on me just because of my views on uncotrolled immigration
This are dangerously stupid friends. And, yes, not friends at all, if they abandoned you because of politics.

>I don't know anymore whether they are literally everywhere or it's just the noise they make.
It's the fucking noise, man. Im also lose hope before i found Sup Forums, because I though there are too few people in the world and russia who could see bigger picture.
They are trying to scare and demoralize people like us.

>I think you are talking about actual communists.
Nope, current russian commies at least seems not that bad.
Im talking about some of our libtards, (((nationalists))), (((human rights activists))) and (((buisnessmen))), who suddenly start hate PotUS, because Trump filled that position

Reported, wait for subpoena faggot.

BASED!!!

You'll have to take my word for it on this one but nobody hates Poland and Poles more than Poles themselves.

That wouldn't be so bad on its own but there is a bigger issue: ignorance and self-righteousness usually go together here. Give a Pole just slightly more power than his fellows and he's fucking szlachta. I know it, beentheredonethat.

Do whatever you like in your own private theater, I don't care but when you push your agenda to national theatres you might as well kys.