>enroll in a Social """science""" class
>instructor's lesson is all about how charisma can drive people en masse
>"can obongo considered as a charismatic?", prof asked
>class faintly answered a "no"
>"what about Trump?" he added in glee
>loudly said yes
>prof already had hot eyes with me
>few minutes of discussion until Hitler was brought up
>"Hitler possessed charisma which lead to the holocaust. The (German) people elected him in the first place" he said to the class
>had a fucking grin
>cant control it
>im fucking grinning everytime prof said "holocaust" and "6 million"
>im smiling at the fucking holocaust
>tfw laughing silently on the holocaust on public
>tried to hide it using my bag
>tfw prof saw me grinning and smiling
>"I will probably do a diagnostic test next week. I will use the F (Fashy) scale if your views can be considered as Fascist" he said it to the class while looking at me
>mfw

Damnit Sup Forums I fucked up. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take the test

Dress up as an ss officer and tell him you're feeling confident you'll pass the test.

Say you're jewish and you lost your grandparents at Aushwitz, and that laughing is your coping mechanism for your trauma inherited from DNA. It's not like they can disprove it since it's all made up.

You did good, but now you're in for a fun ride!

Be sure to click your heels when you enter that bitch's classrom.

blast his ass

The F scale is easy. It's not something you can't fake. Very typical personality test where you're given statements and you rate how much you agree or disagree.

If he's trying to publicly out you as a fascist can't you get him in trouble?

+1

Dunno. He probably got a beef on me already after that incident when he discussed """"gender sensitivity"""" last wednesday. I mockingly refer faggots and special snowflakes an "it". He probably got aggreviated

Fascism
is
not
a
bad
thing

fuck i lost it XD

Dont underestimate leftist retards here. They are a product of the Frankfurt school. Im not even saying this unironically

here is bulletproof evidence that will have even your professor changing his mind, straight from the official source on holocaust info jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

released just in time for your convenience

better start praising kek

Old boy, that was quite the jest! Made me slurp my tea.

If you change the authority to democrats and those fringe groups and radicals to right wingers, the tolerant left would score 100%

>hitlers charisma led to the holocaust
This oversimplification, from an intellectual no less, drives me nuts.

KEK

Why did you even sign up for this course?
Pick your fights user.

>ad for jewish summer camps at the bottom of the article
kek

What are you scared if being labelled a fascist? This is a great redpill for your class.

Fascist is a term thrown around as an insult but nobody actually means it, if they take a test and it shows your a fascist you're "confirmed". You're like a little freakshow that people oggle at.

As long as your not fucking retarded or ugly, you could get a lot of people to think "Well hey, fascists aren't that bad."

You could easily just say "It was the treaty of versailes that lead to the holocaust."
>It was France's defences on the maginot line that lead to the holocaust
>It was Austria's fault as the Emperor of the HRE

Probably mandatory.

Its mandatory. Would not even sign up for it if I had a chance not to

my side are in justin trudeau

> Hitler's charisma was literally the only the reason for the Holocaust
> People didn't even hate Jews before him
> People only hated Jews because Europeans and retarded and shit and always have been for 2000 years, goy
> The Jews didn't do anything, the Jews DINDU NUFFIN, GOYIM

Seriously it will always piss me off how people talk about the Holocaust but never, ever discuss just why people in general were anti-Semitic in the first place, and if they do it's always totally shallow shit like "they just hated them, they had a different religion, they're smarter/intelligent"

Kek'd