SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA CONTINUE UNTIL THEY GIVE BACK CRIMEA

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/haley-russia-un/

So much for Trump being a Russian puppet, he's literally continuing the same foreign policy the Obama government started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
russia-insider.com/en/history_ukraine/2014/11/29/04-44-01pm/stalin_father_modern_ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=uu8JolUBNfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My New Years resolution is deuces.

Crimea is part of Russia. "Ukraine" doesn't exist, it's an artificial pseudo-state.

Trump still can't be trusted.

Fuck off paid Putin shill

Yep, first Iran warmongering and now this. I thought US would finally have an isolationist president again. I guess I was wrong.

Maybe they don't want Crimea.

And Obama's foreign policy is not drastically different from Bush's. Maybe we need to look past the fact that presidents are dictators and can decide things on a whim

>paid Putin shill
No, you fuck off you buttmad Eastern Euro. Russia is the last hope of White Christian Civilization.

>believing the country that supports shiptars

Burger no!

If you hadn't figured this out the minute he appointed a diehard republican neocon to UN ambassadoress, then you haven't been paying attention.

Can't wait to genocide you shitskins under a double-headed eagle banner.
Finally the world will be united and space colonization will become reality!

>Trump is STILL gonna get us into World War III

Why did we vote for Trump again?

Fuck, only one thing I wanted him to do. Repeal sanctions so UE will do the same so I can go back to bussines on east... fuck

>And Obama's foreign policy is not drastically different from Bush's.

Hmmm almost like there is some deep state controlling everything behind the scenes.

>last hope
Then I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you, Russia is full of Muslims, Jews and other non-whites. Guess what country has biggest Muslim population in non-muslim countries? Russia.

B--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-BUT r/POL told me that Russia is the bastion of whiteness and of civilization!!!!!

Bogdanoffs?

So I should deposit my faith on liberal Finland?

Putin fights homosexuality, feminism, multiculturalism and cultural marxism in general.

He's a true Christian leader who stands for Christianity.

Your country is irrelevant. Stay jelly.

See

Fake news.

>Fake news.

Fake news = news I don't like

Le Based Putin XD
>Look how contrarian I am!

>Putin fights homosexuality, feminism, multiculturalism and cultural marxism in general.
>He's a true Christian leader who stands for Christianity.
Source: Sup Forums fan fiction.

The numbers have it

>year MMXVII of the Julian calendar
>not being an Eurasianist
Hope you suffocate in your own liquid feces.

CTR detected.

THE UKRAINE IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY.

THE UKRAINE DIDN'T EXIST AS A COUNTRY UNTIL 1991.

THE UKRAINE MEANS "BORDERLAND".

Abortion and prostitution is legal in Russia

what do you care? you're not white anyway

Will Sup Forums ever recover from this ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I warned you faggots this would happen but NOOOO, "he's just playing 6d chess", or "fuck off CTR". Fuck you guys, hope you feel the despair that those of us who know what's gonna happen soon feel. Good luck, kids.

>CTR detected.

JIDF detected

Reminder anyone who says CTR is a kike.

99% of the White House want sanctions to remain, I'm not surprised. Honestly, I think I've only heard Le Pen saying that she will admit Crimea as part of Russia.

This, fellow eestibro.

This comes from CNN, I won't read it nor believe it.

I am 100% Orthodox Kievan Rus', hope you enjoy all that Eskimo blood in you, you filthy Baltic.

>US ambassador to UN
Irrelevant

What matters is what Rex is gonna do.

>This comes from CNN, I won't read it nor believe it.

Trumpniggers are the niggers of whites.

They don't even know to verify sources though google.

Sup Forums BTFO by Trump
Sup Forums cucked over and over by Trump
Drumpfcucks BTFO
Hahaha ha
Ha

You mean what the kikes what? The kikes run the show.

How is it not 9d chess? This is Trump's opening offer. It's a hard highball to Putin. Putin will come back with a hard lowball. In time they will meet somewhere closer to the middle.

Putin had no expectation of Trump dropping sanctions for free. That's not who Trump is. He's going to want things in return.

Shown your true colours.

What do you think he is going to do when you have gotten hardcore Russian haters on intelligence like Dan Coats?

FUCK OFF, let the Qatar and Americans do their pipeline in Syria. You fucking communists should learn what FREE market means, Putin mob nation is a joke.

Trump's a fucking puppet you autistic man child. He's not running the government. He doesn't even know how to READ

>putin and trump are friends
>trump is going to take sanctions off
>trump is going to leave sanctions
>trump is a puppet of putin
>trump is going to start ww3 against russia
>trump is going to press the nuclear button
Get your story straight you fucking shills!

Holy shit trump's more delusional than I ever thought. It's not that he's dumb or crazy, it's just that he has no clue what to do. -Dangerous!

Google deep state. There are sectors of American captialism that want a cold war with Russia and no matter who is elected the deep state entrenched military industrial complex remains.

Russia just claimed he's rightfull clay. I dont see a problem on that.

>What do you think he is going to do when you have gotten hardcore Russian haters on intelligence like Dan Coats?
Rex knows Russia better than any of those (((intelligence))) shitheads. He's got a fucking medal of friendship from Putin.

Fuck off sideways Latvia

For cultural superiority. At least with him we'll win a war and not puss foot and drag it on for profit.

It was pretty easy to tell that "making America great again" doesn't entail bowing down or backing off from anything for free.

fuck off human trash
you don't know shit about politics, garbage!

I'm not joking when I said he can't read.

Of course he does, my point is: how much can he do before the Atlantists stop him?

>
first we have to help clean the shitskins from Finland so they stop floating over from helsinki

we can go from there

And millions of years ago there was pangaea, what's your point you English poof?

you do realize this is a man who literally sold his children to the jews

Hopefully a lot.

Reminder Ukrainian hohols deserve nothing.

T. Authentic Spanish Man

How much does Kreml pay you?

He's right though. "Ukraine" has always been "the little Russia" until bolsheviks made it a country.

> prostitution
It's not

russia-insider.com/en/history_ukraine/2014/11/29/04-44-01pm/stalin_father_modern_ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=uu8JolUBNfg

Heres a list, just of the top of my head of things trump had done that supposed to be "9d chess"
>Appoints more goldman sachs into high positions of power than any president ever
>Openly super pro Israel and had known Zionists in his cabinet
> Gives Saudi Arabia hundreds of millions of dollars in weapons
> Creates Islamic ban but excludes countries that have committed actual terror on U.S. soil
> Has not put his business in blind trusts and uses campaign funds for private business
> Set up several new businesses in foreign countries after winning election
> Goes after big pharma but backtracks right after meeting pharma execs
> Most of his advisors are anti whistle blowers and CIA director wants to execute Snowden and most likely Assange
> Kills 8year old US citizen without due process in a country that we are in for Saudi Allies
> Wants to build safe zones in Syria which will harm Assad and help radicals and prolong war
> Closest advisors want to go to war with Iran
> Not cutting sanctions on Russia.

Yup thats all 9d chess

>another Eastern Euro
What a coincidence, it's always the butthurt Eastern Euros telling lies about Mother Russia!

Donald DRUMPF is already betraying Russia.

Just give it back
What's so important about Crimea?

Have you guys ever looked at historical maps? You seem to have a pretty limited understanding of the coming and going of various state entities.

>says US ambassador to the UN
Isnt she supposed to say this kind of globalist shit? Thats what the UN is all about

Russia is an african tier nation giving medals to investors so they can share profits with corrupt government officers's swiss accounts from the natural resources export while everyone else get the pollution and non unionized jobs at the oil wells/mines.

>Have you guys ever looked at historical maps?
Yes, they tell me Finland is part of the Russian Empire. Stay rectally shattered.

Just don't look at us when chinks are knocking at your door.

USA will end up with literally no allies.
>B-but we're strong enough on our own
top fucking kek. Thanks for making pooinloos and China our new overlords in 10 years, I guess.

You are implying this is about interest or ulterior motivation.

No. Crimean is Russian. They speak Russian and they are Russian.

Better Trump than Hillary in this aspect too. If he is our guy he will be remembered as a modern equivalent to the founding fathers, but if he is not we can quickly use libtards to stop his plans, which would't happen with Hillary.
Trump is strange. He delivered his promises and BTFO the lobbyist shills, but the rumors that he wants war are bad. I don't trust his crew.

A naval base?

>BTFO the lobbyist shills,

user I..

It's an Excellent Naval Basing ground for the retaking of Constantinople.

I also understand that the population living there were quite happy with the annexation and those that weren't went north to The Ukraine.

Except Trump actually lightened the sanctions on Russia so he's not being the full retard that Obama was. He kept them in place because if he had removed them, every libshit from coast to coast and MSM would crying RUSSIAN PLANT

Access to the Black sea. Crimea is very important. Have you noticed how all this Ukrainian fuss becomes more and more irrelevant after the annexation? Not a coincidence.

Seems like it.

Well, what war can he start, really? He can't start war with NK, because NK will shell SK and cause severe damage. The same is true with Iran. Large conflict could mean Iran unleashing missiles into Israel, of which I heard there's plenty of underground.

You keep what you kill. Appeals to any previous state of things are void without the backing of power.

Not gonna happen

I'd like to see someone in the United States try to convince someone from Crimea that they are Ukrainian

So Crimea is Russian by your own criterion.

What's Crimea worth?

Those sanctions have no effect desu. You might say that the rise of the dollar is a result of sanctions, but it's realy not.

Brazilia is white now.

We'll if they wanted out of Ukraine they would have done the paper work to get out of Ukraine like what Catalonia and Scotland will do eventually. Then Crimea can ask Russia to annex them. This whole shit is wasting thousands of lives.

>Large conflict could mean Iran unleashing missiles into Israel
What if this was his plan all along?

BR BR?

this. Am I the only one who remembers Power and her "passionate" speeches? Not to mention the previous un ambassador?

WTF I literally thought that was a chimpanzee when I looked at the thumbnail. Looks just like a chimpanzee even after seeing the full version. Granted I've been up for over 24 hours now so my vision isn't that good but still.

Putin should seize every single slavic nation nation on this planet and annex it it into Russia. There is absolutely no need for so many Slavic nations. They are all the same anyway.

Four Slav villages come together and declare they are a 'nation'. This madness has to end

Makes me genuinely mad to see Sup Forumstards clap at the rumors of Trump bringing back the sanctions or wanting to fuck Iran and China instead of Arabia Saudi and the global money masters. Now those are enemies I would like to stop.

>straight to political upset with Russia
At least now they'll either have to call the bluff or cut the machismo.

Which Africa tier country has second best military in the world, is a nuclear super power, sells tickets to ISS, etc.?