How did admiration for Japanese culture & Japan turn into

PLEASE FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI, MASS ASIAN IMMIGRATION TO WHITE COUNTRIES IS OK BECAUSE HIGH IQ

Asians are cancer.
The only ones I respect are Koreans and Japaneses, only because they don't mass immigrate in my country.

Pathetic Aussie, no wonder Trump cucked your leader so easily, I thought Aussies were supposed to be strong members of the western world?

How does a tall pasty white boy like me move to Nippon without incurring the wrath of their RWDs vans?

do italian girl like japanese man?

They're Chyna's bitch, really.

Because Asians are so based unlike the other minorities.

Italian girl rook rike dirty monkey kuronbo

You don't want

Yeah they love the glorious nipponese dick

More based Asians coming through

>Koreans
>California

Notice anything?

Japanese and Koreans actually try to assimilate with the cultures they move into.

>pathetic aussie
>aussie

Search for the ones with blue hairs, there is a high possibility they are manga maniacs.

STFU poland

what the fuck is her problem?

Japan is the most cucked nation in the world. Almost as bad as Germany. Both highly industrialised cultures annexed by WWII USA.

Waiting for a similarly fated China.

?

HAHAHAHAHA.
I grew up with a bunch of Koreans. They either assimilate perfectly, or they don't at all. Most of the time, not at all. Pick the two Asian cultures that have the strongest nationalism. The Japanese don't even fucking try anymore. Everywhere that's not Japan is fucking dirty for a Japanese person. America is a fucking dump to a Japanese person.

Liberals?

Just stay out and i don't care what you think.

the girl in your pic is western born and raised. she's not even japanese.

Honestly, what's wrong with Japan? They're admired the world over for their technological prowess and have a strong nationalistic sense of identity. They're art's not bad either

i feel like it's one that Sup Forums will solve in time.

Radiations, we should irradiate all of Asia and maybe all the others yellow people can become human too.

that means semen

Sounds like a kiwi "problem", I'd much rather see Asians everywhere instead of niggers like I do now