1) tweet that reliable sources say this guy is a child rapist

2) go on fiverr, buy tens of thousands of retweets

3) let the damage control roll in for keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
drexel.edu/now/archive/2016/December/Drexel-response-Ciccariello-Maher/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But my reliable sources *DO* say this Ciccariello guy is a child rapist.

SO DO MINE

fuck this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

#freekekistan

>Protecting criminals and being criminals is more important than protecting the first amendment.

Fag enablers and Kike enablers should BTFO

Surly nom degerate Bernsteins source "Milf Hunter - Milf takes it up the ass" was a solid source to cite Hillary did nothing wrong at Benghazi.

Well maybe he should name them the next time when he's not announcing to do it.

Sup Forums is a more reliable source than mainstream media though :^)

>illegal immigrants going to uni

They just gave Milo an idea for next time.

>undocumented
I see no problem with this.

>cant win argument
>make shit up
Typical leftist slime

Do it.

Why would he stand there for 3 days listing off every undocumented student

It's the "All I want for Christmas is white genocide/Haiti slaughter best night of my life" guy. Didn't Sup Forums already spam his university earlier?

Cicciarello was the guy who wished for White genocide via twatter and goes to my uni. I'm getting fed up with his shit. Trips decides what I do to him.

Make him fall in love with you then break his heart.

They do, especially in California. These treasonous leftists literally give taxpayer dollars to these spic invaders to go to school, then they become lawyers and local politicians, college administrators, etc and push more spic immigration and more gibs. Its a fucking invasion. We're forced to finance them trying to destroy us from within. We're forced to finance our own extermination. Just look at Southern california, its more Mexico than America now.

This guy wrote a book praising post-Chavez Venezuela, a place where people get stabbed waiting on line to buy toilet paper. He's a communist.

Send an email to Sessions.

>3 days
kek

Reliable sources say that we can beat up anybody we want to, for whatever reason we want to

t. reliable source man

source: reliable source

THIS IS A GOOD PLAN!!!

Fuck his latino wife :DD
He took her name in marriage. He is (((chosen))).

The guy tweeting literally wants to commit a genocide of white people.

And supports pro-pedophile movements.

...I mean, what normie is going to give a shit about him?

>Undocumented students
How can you study without papers?

drexel.edu/now/archive/2016/December/Drexel-response-Ciccariello-Maher/

You don't even have to make shit up. Georgie boy supports racial genocide in addition to anti-fa, and anti-fa are a pro-pedophile organization.

i KNEW i recognized that name

Have you taken the Birdanoff pill?

Suck his dick

>drexel.edu/now/archive/2016/December/Drexel-response-Ciccariello-Maher/
>((Maher))
Sup Forums is always right

Half the shit here is shilling and disinfo/misinformation. You just need to be able to see through the bullshit. There is a lot of truth.

He could start that by commiting suicide.

Is "undocumented students" code for illegal aliens?

REMINDER IT IS 100% LEGAL TO KILL COMMUNISTS

man 15,000 retweets for just 5 bucks? No wonder I don't have a twitter, this shit is so fake.

You guys are such jewy conniving sneaky plotting evil doers.

You all project your evil desires on to a phantasmatic Jew Figure. But this firgue is a reflection of your desires.

>calling people out who are breaking the law is a bad thing

>tfw you thought this was a joke
>tfw things like this happen in the States
At first I was laughing but now I'm only disappointed.

Meanwhile the entirety of MSM is disinfo and misinformation

I have high level reliable resources and they all confirm

Put sugar in his tires and slash his gas tank

What is the result? Was the event canceled? Or did Milo get to speak and the riots were just outside?

But what about cute cat stories? Surely they can't be fabricated!

Crucify him

Too bad I'm banned from fiverr

I hate Milo, but why would he do that? How would he even get that information? Only a complete retard would believe that.

We da joos now boi

He's doing this shit for attention. It's good to expose these people but we're almost at the point where ignoring them would be most effective. He's going to show his faggot students all your tweets as evidence of the evil white supremacist movement attacking him for no reason. Keep ridiculing them but soon we need to start pretending they don't exist. Their movement has lost all of its energy. All they can do is try to leech ours by saying stupid shit for a reaction. This will be the final nail in their coffin.

Ciccariello is a marxist. Of course he'll lie about anything.

marry him

lynch this rapist faggot

>antifa=terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Lock him in the custodian's closet.

tweet out a bunch of damning lies about this guy for sure.

>implying he has any sources within Milo's camp
>making up a lie to justify violence after the fact
>being an anti white faggot infecting college kids

fuck this guy

HOLY SHIT MINE TOO

>undocumented
>public university
just fucking how
how does USA even function?

That's two reliable sources; it's news fit to print.

Only in America and then they wonder how Mexicans are winning when they pay by hand scholarship, don't even learn English. Result of this will be new Mexico land growing like a cancer inside of USA.

False rape allegation.

Bring him a croissant and give him a kiss on the cheek

i wonder myself
aparently all you need to do is show up inside borders of the us, and you can go to uni, get a job, do whatever without no problems
i guess fake social security number?

Shoot up him and the illegal spics in your school

So fucking what if he had?

>They're criminals. They broke the fucking law.
>They didn't know that before the """protest""", so their motives aren't altruistic.

Accuse him of rape. I'm sure the university you go to wouldn't let a rapist defend himself because that would cause emotional distress to the victim.

usa is fucking third world man
they opose ID so the goberment doesn't control them yet the have NSA up their ass and undocumented people get all benefits for free
this people went to the moon and now look

Knock him the fuck out dressed as antifa or just all in black or some shit. Shout out "Fuck racist neo-nazis" then haul ass out of there.

Pee pee poo poo

That's pure evil, right there!

Castrate him and put his balls in his mouth.

Find a whore, and pay her for the following :

She must secude him and fuck with him. Right before fucking him, she must take GHB. Also she must make sure that the polic can find his DNA on her body.

The next day, she will have to go to the police and accuse him of rape after being drugged. And then his life ends.

Bonus point for a black whore.

It is not against the law to report ILLEGAL invaders. Why is the left against law and order.

a whore with AIDS.

lynch

Reroll.

Had an interesting conversation with a leftard about Milo last night. It went something like this

"Free speech is hate speech. Hate speech is fascism. Berkeley supports Milo's speech, so Berkeley is fascist. Rioting was the correct thing to do. Down with fascism! Berkeley must pay!"

Got kids? Are you saving money to pay for their college education? Don't. Be wise and spend it all on booze and hookers.

winner. kek wills it

Sup Forums is 90% bullshit and 10% truth. The MSM is 100% bullshit.

>Off by one

What did kek mean by this?

>fighting the fascist government
>clustering up
>fascist government army opens fire and uses grenades to kill everyone

They are fucking larping, what a bunch of fucking idiots

slide a pepe under his office door every day for the rest of the semester

This.
Literally what is wrong with that? Did it become OK to break the law in the USA recently, or am I missing something?

Based on the MSM of the past few days, I now have the impression that it's perfectly okay to just ignore the laws over there.

order gay hooker for him

Post his contact info

Find a way to be near him, at a bar or party, next day claim he raped you. Put effort into this, make it believable - to the idiots running the campus kangaroo sex assault courts anyway. Commit to this. Destroy him.

Confirm and I will delete post

I'm gonna re-roll on this

plant date rape drugs in his car and get him arrested.

False rape accusation.

Order ghb to his house and tip the cops

Rape him

My reliable sources say it was behind an Arby's in Victorville.

A Philly user should actually murder this guy

Just blame it on a nigger

this seems to be the best way

Mace desu

Roll for this.
Pure evil.

IRL shitposting.