Iran BTFO now

Lib tears in 3 - 2 - 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/827294459498987520
jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-denies-crossing-into-Lebanese-territory-after-Hezbollah-video-surfaces-480322
twitter.com/YousefMunayyer/status/827317087664222208
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-tells-israel-to-stop-building-new-settlements-a7560506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots of amerifat soldiers are about to be in body bags it sounds like

>WW3 will start in your lifetime
who /ready/ here?

Me

Nobody can actually tell if he's bluffing or not. It's glorious, oh so glorious.

>Obama is all talk no action!
>*threatens a country on twitter*

Blumpf supporters WILL defend this.

Getting us into another 15 year long war in some shitty ME country and wasting trillions of dollars is definitely not a good way to get re-elected. In fact it's a sure fire way to make sure we don't have another Republican for the next 20+ years. Just look at the fallout from Bush and Iraq, we ended up with 8 years of a Muslim commie nigger.

So did putin really tell Iran to get off the petrol dollar? trumps brashness alerts me to suspected collusion between USA/Russia to overthrow iran.

Trumps brashness alerts me to the fact that it was a mistake voting for this kike loving faggot

madman doctrine

I disavow Trump

Didn't vote for this shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What the fuck is Trump doing? Does he suck the Zionist cock that much? Why does he push this neocon narrative?

CTR please go

JIDF please go

American please go

Iran needs to be stopped. I think going after China would be more effective to stopping Iran, but I guess getting rid of their little buddies first is a good idea

I hope he is just bluffing for that bastard bibi

Please let this happen
I fucking hate both sides
But I'll take some Iranian whores as refugees

[abdel is the mads]

holy kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Donny is a Good Goy. I hope Netanyahu gives him a pat on the head when he comes to visit.

>Together, we will make America AND Israel safe again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I VOTED FOR THE WRONG GOY!

Please. If Iran stayed on the petrol dollar no war would commence no matter how much Israel wanted it.

Just seems odd to me Iran is suiciding itself.

I've been here since 2012. Acting aggressively towards another country without the consent of the American people as well as the consent of the people being invaded is an act of scum. The USA should not intervene in anything unless it's their fault it exists in the first place (ISIS).

>Getting us into another 15 year long war in some shitty ME country and wasting trillions of dollars is definitely not a good way to get re-elected. In fact it's a sure fire way to make sure we don't have another Republican for the next 20+ years. Just look at the fallout from Bush and Iraq, we ended up with 8 years of a Muslim commie nigger.

You underestimate Iran, they are not like Afghanistan or Iraq. They have influence, they are aware oft their history, the leaders are accepted, the have a gold geostrategic position and the pasteran Elite Soldiers are extremly fanatic and well trained.

It would be a very Bad Idea to go to war with them and if Trump would be smart then he would Saudi Arabia fall like a hot potatoe and alla with Iran.

I don't underestimate Iran that's why it's political suicide and I said a 15 year war with trillions of dollars. He would not win re-election and neither would any other Republican for decades to come.

HAHAHAHAHA.
>Trumps gonna stop WW3
Face it fags we're gonna have war with Iran. This had been planned years ago. This is why some of us didn't vote for either candidate, we knew eggs what was coming. But since this is a Trump shill board and most of you have no independent thought, you guys will defend this like every other shitty thing he does. Enjoy your corporatist, war mongering, police state fags!

I specifically voted against Hillary to avoid this retardation. Goddamnit.

Faggot, we don't mind war, we didn't want war WITH RUSSIA.

Support for the president always rises during wartime. Dubya only lost support due to wasting trillions of dollars trying to rebuild Iraq and staying too long.

LOL.
>Implying Russia is gonna side with the west.
They know better than to trust America, cause they've been betrayed by us multiple times. Once the U.S. wastes its remaining manpower after going to war with seven countries on Iran. Russia is surely gonna side with them, after all it's a chance to take down the "great satan". Oh and don't forget the Chinese, who don wants to start a trade war with on top of the fact that we've been building military bases completely around them. You think they wouldnt try to take on US in such a weak state. Ww3 here we come

Im a Trump supporter but hate is over use of twitter. Its stupid.

Can you stop this
They were unharmed and treated better than anyone would expect to be when your fucking around in hostile waters

>people with no force projection are gonna take us down

ok

my body is ready desu

The U.S. is a paper tiger moron. Our military is not nearly as capable as the money we pour into it. We will get taken down and the world will be a better place because of it

I partially agree with your statement, I think more likely is that if a war spirals out of control it would start interfering with our civilian economy which would either require an entire culture change to maintain or end those wars real quick.

I think that would happen before we would be reasonably open to invasion. China and Russia may get frisky with smaller nations around them while we watch, limp dicked, from afar.

This compilation of posts. Nobody really knows! It's wonderful because he already knows his next choice of moves, they don't!

>Reply
For (You)

he underestimates how unimportant america is to iran.

wants to back out of the jcpoa? sure, go ahead.
we're still doing business with europe russia and china. got new business agreements with other countries in Asia too like India and south korea.

the obama admin blocked sales of boeing to iran, so we got airbus.

if american economy doesn't want ties with iran that's fine.

I need at least a year to get fit what the fuck

based persianfriend doesn't give a fuck.

I don't think you understand how much economic power the US has. All it would take for all major multinational companies to pull out of our country would be a tweet by Drumpf saying how any company that does business with Iran, cannot do business in the US. That's it.
It's ridiculous, but it's the sad truth.

How fucking delusional can you be?

This would be great.

As America gets BTFO in Iran, China slowly moves to take over the whole of Asia Pacific.

based Iran bringing the BANTS

why are people scared to nuke a country without nukes? just nuke iran and nkorea and get it over with.

"b-but I s-s-swer g-guis h-he was a-against the w-wwar"

Can;t you guys fucking see that he is more of a warmonger than Hillary would have ever been?

USA is done, enjoy having your soldiers die for nothing, AGAIN!

Really makes you think

Same.

fuck off ricenigger.

>Bullying a nation which has not invaded anyone
Cant wait for the moment China blows the US the fuck out from Asia

sand niggers like your typical nigger only understand force. They can't be reasoned with like rational beings and are very tunnel visioned when it comes to religion.

>flying a drone
>requiring fitness

Surely India has drones to use against Pakistan?

GOOD GOY!

He's been generous so far

I guess its only fitting that while we enter a new world we also enter a world war. Guess it sets the tides for (((who))) runs it.

This scares me. Nuke the world. I don't want to be a chinks cuck.

He is right though.

Trump needs to stfu with this shit we don't want anymore God damm wars for kikes.

>Drumpf
I didn't know Persians were faggot numales too

You're the one underestimating how unimportant iran is to america.

Trump is controlled by (((them))) just like Hillary, just he is less obvious about it

twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/827294459498987520

This is worse than what would have happened if Clinton was elected. That just would have been another Libya in Syria. But this? This is 100% Trump bowing down to Jewish cock and warmongering

/r/the_donald please go

For fucks sake, why is another president a kike shill.

Oh well, time to meme reality in another direction I suppose.

I for one will welcome my new chinese overlords

It would take less than 24 hours to take over Pakistan I doubt mass enrollment will be a thing here

>I will do whatever I can for greatest ally!

Crew is evolving.

Keep it to the slit eyes chang, ok?

>Always manage to pick the 2 shittiest candidates
>One of them gets elected President
>"Hurr durr why is da prezzy so shit?"
Every tiem.

He told Israel to cut that settlement building shit out.

We're ready in the snowy north. We'll unleash the Somalis on them and let them ruin the enemies society.

don't worry pajeet, they'll never breach your fecal defence wall

jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-denies-crossing-into-Lebanese-territory-after-Hezbollah-video-surfaces-480322

That's an obvious ploy to help his buddy Netanyahu out. He can't appear to soft or Netanyahu gets voted out twitter.com/YousefMunayyer/status/827317087664222208

>elected the guy who promised to 'Eradicate radical islamic terrorism from the FACE OF THIS EARTH'
>be shocked when he targets radical islamic hotbeds

You dumb fuck Iran/Shiite militias are the guys fighting all the shitty Saudi terror we've been helping to run amok in the ME.

Iran started it by testing a missile. What they expect any non beta President to do? Say uhh OK you're being provocative and basically breaking the treaty now there are no consequences?

You fucking beta cucks have no backbone so you cannot understand tough talk. No wonder you get punched in public and then run away and hide and then whine online.

Iran tried to test Trump and now they will get sanctions.

He told them to stop announcing it, not stop doing it.

So than why are they building giant ass missiles when they were explicitly told not to?
Missiles don't feed people.
I'll never understand why you guys want these lunatics to get the bomb.

>Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Promises to Continue Nuclear Activities Following "Death to America" Chants
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4

I doubt much has changed since the last time this was updated.
You all are legitimately retarded. Painfully stupid. Borderline insufferable.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-tells-israel-to-stop-building-new-settlements-a7560506.html

NEXT!

Fucking bongs man, are you even white muhammed?

More? Sauce?

Seek a new tattoo artist before you get that put on you forever.

>So than why are they building giant ass missiles when they were explicitly told not to?

So then why does Israel keep building illegal settlements when they were explicitly told not to?

It was a gentle warning to Israel to stop building settlements in Palestine and, even then, it was only done due to pressure.

>says he is going to eradicate radical islamic terrorism
>suck saudi cock while attacking the ones fighting the saudi menace

It was a surprise to his staff when he made the announcement.

Iran doesn't need nukes. Iran has no serious intention for nukes. Iran will plain old missiles if attacked and send the world into the worst depression it's ever seen, taking the strait of Hormuz and gulf oil completely offline for years.

Iran will keep building missiles as insurance against western invasion. Not only is their right it's also a just goal. US foreign policy is evil shit.

As for nuclear ambitions, they'll use the power freed up by those plants to have much more oil to sell. Kikes don't want that either.

Happening inbound

Sup Forums Logic
>HILLARY WILL START WW3.
SHE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT.
>TRUMP squaring up to china, Iran, N.Korea.
>WW3 SOON.
BEST PRESIDENT EVER. KEK. MAGA. DEUS VULT.

I want Sup Forums back from the_donald tards..

the treaty doesn't say iran can't defend it self

Hahahaha this is great!

Now we can see how Irans nuclear capabilities really are! Oh joy!

I mean sure we all might die a horrible painful slow death but at least Trumps ego was able to expand a little more.

Totally worth it!

No need for boots on the ground. We can bomb them back to the stone age, declare victory, and leave.

>than why are they building giant ass missiles when they were explicitly told not to?
becausethey whant to discurage and defend themself from future US & Israeli interventions

My Vepr 12 is ready[spoiler]to purge Antifa[/spoiler]