It's Happening

>"The United States is deeply concerned about the Government of Romania's recent measures that undermine rule of law and weaken accountability for financial and corruption-related crimes,"

Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Bucharest (Romania), Large Scale Anti-government Protests Continue Throughout Romania
Riots/Civil Unrest
Europe > Romania; Europe > Romania > Bucharest

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=21184

PSD=PCR (COMMUNIST PARTY)

ANTENA 3=CNN=ROMANIA TV=ANTIFA=COMMUNISTS

>Everyone is shitting on PSD
>The EU
>Our closest allies
>Even the US state department
>PSD still says that they will not give up on the executive orders \
I hope they continue to be retards. I want to see them hang

The State Department are a bunch of pussies who suck so much cock that even the Navy won't take them. They issue travel warnings and security messages for rainy days. They had a big warning telling Americans not to go to Europe because of the Muslims.

Thank you for siding with the people burgers! You did good.

Also even the church here, who have been close to the commies is now against them.
27 years of helping each other and this shit is so bad that that long "friendship" is broken

>Want to move back to Romania because Turkey is becoming dictatorial
>Romania is becoming dictatorial too
Will I have to fucking move to some polynesian abandoned island?

Fuck off, USA. I thought you were going to be only about you now.

Finally Trump is focusing on what's matters, the menace that is Roma-nia. We're totally getting Transylvania back!

isn't the USR and PNL ones that wanted Hillary to win? Soros shills btfo

Constanta?

>>Everyone is shitting on PSD
>>The EU
>>Our closest allies
>>Even the US state department

So they're doing anything good?

Civil war now. Let's impale the communists.
Kek is with us

Am luat avionul de la Paris azi dumineata și vin diseară în piață.
Vine vreun polack?

Bozgor

TRUMP LIBERATION TASKFORCE INCOMING

WE'RE GONNA MAKE DACIA ROMAN AGAIN

>our deep concern deepens deeply

Fuck that. Send in the CIA and kill the Commie leadership.

They werent so "concerned" about Maidan in Ukraine.
What gives?

We don't have police like ukraine had with BERKUT who did not hesitate to shoot to kill, our gendarmes and even the army will turn the weapons against the government at the slightest hint of a shoot to kill order, the military and police force are with the people in romania.

So this means Trump took a massive shit on Dragnea via the State Department, and Dragnea was eating shit that he met with Trump and they were best buddies, what a fucking commie rat

Muie PSD

>Every state department press release ever

Finally after decades of opression, the treaty of Trianon will be reversed! Hajra motherfuckers!

I was waiting for this to be posted

If the gendarmes chimp out like berkut, we turn bucharest into maidan 2.0.

1989 was worse than maidan and people are so fucking fed up of this LARPER tier democracy we have that it will degenerate into worse shit than 1989