This is getting out of hand

Not a shill, but let´s be honest here, this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ahmadinejad-says-holocaust-denial-was-his-major-achievement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAR

Obama gave them billions of dollars, instead of fucking working with the USA they still want to leverage.

No, fuck that. Iran needs to be glassed. I'm glad Trump finally sees this.

Fuck Iran. They're a danger regardless of how the US president talks to them.

The fact trump is going after Iran is 100% proof he's a puppet if the Jews.
Iran and North Korea and the only countries without Jewish run central banks and who aren't controlled by Jews.

HUH

You're right OP, It is getting ridiculous. Iran is out of control and needs to be reminded of their place in the world.

dis

Fuck Iran, obama was a little bitch

So what if he doesn't like Iran. Why should anybody like Iran, except for NatCucks and other lefties?

I agree OP. Iran's gravy train is fucking ridiculous. Glad we elected Trump

T. Abdul
All sandnigger countries are a threat to the world

> all these nu-Sup Forums faggots slurping Trumps cock even though Sup Forums has been pro-Iran anti-Israel for years

Really makes me fucking think

I don´t disagree with that, Iran has to be punished.

I disagree with the fact that he tweets about these important matters like a 10 year old.

lets be honest guys. Iran is full of antifa. Trump is doing us a solid.

>he cant be anti-israel AND anti-iran
>he must be one or the other
Neck yourself

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR ?!

Trump is going to waste his presidency on a Middle Eastern war just like Bush.

Exactly.

Light them cunts up.

Obama pays them billions and they kidnap your sailors. Fuck that shit. Fuck diplomacy, they need to feel the Arsenal of the West good and hard.

read mein kampf.

or listen to it, ford version.

it explains how the hostile jews work and trump isn't one them.

wanting to defend isreal was just wanting to defend non hostile people who are allies.

>on Sup Forums
>still doesn't understand what shitposting is

you larping little faggot, its a tweet not a congressional declaration of war

he is hardballing them. good.

let me clarify, trumps actions are undoing the actions of the hostiles.

You forget this 10 year old beat the establishment at their own game and raised an empire starting with a million then turning into multi billion. he gets results friendo

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

> Ignoring years of discussion around the West slurping Saudi Arabia and Israels cock
> tow the neocon line about Iran being the exporter of terrorism when Saudi Arabia is the big enemy

Fuck off to the_donald and don't come back

Trump is committing human genocide, its already going that way

Getting us into another 15 year long war in some shitty ME country and wasting trillions of dollars is definitely not a good way to get re-elected. In fact it's a sure fire way to make sure we don't have another Republican for the next 20+ years. Just look at the fallout from Bush and Iraq, we ended up with 8 years of a Muslim commie nigger..

why? you never confronted a hard hand from your dadyy? grow some balls cheese eater, there is nothing wrong with standing ground from the horrors of the world.

That's his shitpost account. His presidential account is where all the important stuff is.

CTR, your still here? The election is over over.... Go home!

>Making an association between Communism and anti-racism
An excellent way to turn people off from anti-racism.

HE MAKES ME HORNY AND IM STRAIGHT. DONT CARE U KYKE SHILL ABOUT GIVING (YOU)s. KEEP MAKING MORE BREAD AND WE WILL SKULL FUCK UR EYES AND DEMORALIZE YOUR TINY HANDS.

Why is he still talking? Stop being pussies and invade Iran.

i wonder who could behind this aggression

Yes, yes keep projecting you braindead ausfag
Where the fuck did i say the saudis were not terrorists? I just hate Iran too because like all middle east nations they deserve to be glassed, youre obviously a fucking Iranian expat otherwise you wouldnt be defending worthless mud people

I've been here longer than you faggot, when JIDF shill was used instead of CTR

I hate /nu/-pol, where Trump can do no wrong

MAKE IRAN PERSIA AGAIN!

FPBP

Got shit in your cunt?
Kys

Shia Islam is our ally against Sunni Islam you dumb fuck

But I guess it's expecting too much of some Trump ball slurper know the nuances of middle eastern politics, just glass em all that'll work

Why does anyone care about Iran? They're just another sandnigger country with no real global influence.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

MAKE IRAN ROME AGAIN

Shut it down

fuck off then. go find friends who like you.

too many of these threads

All islam is bad you retarded australian, there are no islamic allies

This
Shia are better than sunni

Trump's grammar and vocabulary is awful, but he is not retarded.

They're both shit. But at least Iran has some culture and human capital worth shit and they haven't been completely cucked by Islam.

it's a strategy, read Art of the Deal. make yourself bigger and stronger than you really are, in hope your opponent fells bullied and retreats.
If Iran (and other countries) are smart they'll ca
ll his bluff and shit on his tweets.

This is state matters now, not republicuck primaries

Why do you think we support Assad in Syria then cletus?

You havent noticed all the shills that honestly believe that we are going to go to war with fucking Iran? We are just going to continue fucking them over.

I support Assad because hes a christian that knows how to wrangle muzzies, and that hed a better choice than fucking ISIS
Please neck yourself

Will somebody take twitter off this moron's hands?
It's really embarrassing to be threatened by this dumb fuck. atleast people took Netanyahu seriously before laughing at his empty threats.

This for fucks sake. Now Sup Forums have a father figure to look to they've lost sight if the real problem..,
>Jews

> Assad
> Christian

Tip top Kek brah

Iran is also ruled by secularists, same as Syria, they just pretend to be islamists to have support of the people for not being fully democratic.

Shia Islam involvement in politics is unheard of before 1979

What are you talking about. This is why we worked so hard to get him elected. He's going to fucking rip ass and show everyone who dares fuck with him the BOOT OF FREEDOM.

Or are you not a patriot?

THIS
Pol what the fuck has happened to you

Shut the fuck up mud, you stole from White Christian taxpayers for way too long.

Americans need to sop being such pussies and just invade Iran.

They would be better off invading africa and cleansing all the niggers chaim.

Fuck off FOGURT jew

Chinese shill?
Invading Iran would cost. A LOT

>believing (((good))) muslims exist meme

iran is trying to get nuclear weapons

they're an islamic state

just put 2 and 2 together moron

they dont CARE if they die in MAD

>a South African calling Americans pussies

that is rich

Anyone shilling for invading Iran is a legit neocon/zionist

Trump is nothing new in that regard, but holy shit at this board sucking his cock

This.

>Assad because hes a christian
He's an Alawite Muslim

fucking hell

new pol is fucking cancer.
disgusted by these posts.
kys

It has less to do with Israel and more to do with the petrodollar I guarantee

But either way, war with Iran right now is political suicide

>we need more Muslims armed with nuclear bombs
t. Ahmed

He's just being transparent.
Letting the people know what he's thinking.

You are pussies. Face it . I will change my opinion once you invade Iran.

I hope the only kindness Trump shows Iran is mercy killing.

>t. Ahmed
t. kikeshill

I dunno. Plenty of legislators are dick hard about hurting Iran.

This is a Jew shill that posts here often, ignore him

The reddit is strong on this board.

shit, i'm surprised there wont be war between iran and the US. Iran is on the verge of making nuclear missiles that could reach the US. They promised their missiles wouldnt be used for attacking, but their missiles have "kill jews" and shit painted on the side of them. fuckkkkkkk
why hasn't america bombed the shit out of iran yet?

This. It's fucking pathetic

>neo/pol/ doesn't like Iran

I want newfags to leave. Iran is based and a friend of Sup Forums.

timesofisrael.com/ahmadinejad-says-holocaust-denial-was-his-major-achievement/

>you must support Islam or you are kike

>That pic
Then how come they only ended up securing the existence of one particular tribe?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

newfags are not educated, they're silly.
they'll attack Iran, but they can't defend that idea rationally, because the only clue over how to think is what Trump gives them.

they're just making noise, like the bait threads, one can ignore it easily.

But I'm not Jew. Im just stating facts. All your presidents said the same things yet you have never invaded Iran. Stop being pussies and Invade them. Show the world you are the strongest.

Nuclear codes don't believe Trump.

i don't think you're a shill or dishonest, i just think you're an idiot.

Probably, but still. Iran is on Assad's side.

Fuck off FOGURT you fucking Jew

lol the leader of the free world spent almost 30 minutes this morning crafting these tweets.

WHAT IS HE DOING@??@??!!?

I don't doubt that a lot of people in our government want to go to war with Iran for their (((Greatest Ally))). But it won't happen unless Iran does some dumb shit like drop the petrodollar. Dropping the petrodollar is seen as a serious threat to US economy. That would be the final straw for US politicians to say "have at it". That's why I said it's both.