Jewish gf

>You will never be jewish.
>tfw no jewish gf

shill thread

yup, im fine with that one

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. No sane person wants to be jewish or have a jewish girlfriend so this is a waste of time.

>ywn spitroast anne frank with your wehrmacht buddies.

why even live?

Jewish women need to have their bodies defiled by goy cock. Would definitely fuck a Jew virgin just to ruin her for the rest of you faggots.

Notice how the inbred rats always post the same 3-4 mixed girls. They got caught using Russians modeling agencies last year as well.

It took you long enough to figure out how to roast your jews without burning them Germanon

sage in all fields

this one girl is not ashzenaki, so she doesnt really hate european people, or at least hate less than the typical soros/schumer/shoahstein

tell me Kraut, should i mutilate my christian master benis to plow a jewish pussy?

Life is cruel.

>Shill thread

>Okay.jpg

9fag reply

Sage.

Holy Mary mother of God!!

HNNGGG, I love that women, I don't care if she's jewish!

hnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Why in gods name would anyone want a Jewish gf?

>tfw you'll never have a tanned jewish gf who'll berate you for being a filthy goy and dominate your pasty aryan ass
why even live

POGROMED

I know a Jewish girl who I think I could fuck. I might give it a shot just for you guys.

It is easy to understand, burgerbro. Israeli women are based. Your goldman bitches are disgusting.

They'll look good in the oven

>tfw jewish gf

And one of the rich ones, too. Probably won't be able to keep her though.

I have fucked a few jews, one also had massive tits. She loved goy cock on her vacation.

>no one wants to be involved with the most successful race on earth

>Agatha will never be my be my gf